Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service SA hiring process

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's the typical timeline from interview to coe?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Solemncollector View Post
      What's the typical timeline from interview to coe?
      Again, "typical" is probably the wrong word for any part of the USSS hiring process but I received my COE three weeks after the interview.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Solemncollector View Post
        What's the typical timeline from interview to coe?
        It took me roughly 2 weeks to receive my COE and Security Packet.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Futuristic1811 View Post

          Again, "typical" is probably the wrong word for any part of the USSS hiring process but I received my COE three weeks after the interview.
          What part of the hiring process are you currently at?

          Comment


        • Originally posted by Spudnik1347 View Post

          It took me roughly 2 weeks to receive my COE and Security Packet.
          ahh ok, i felt really good after mine. I'm not sure if it was enough to make it on.
          Last edited by Solemncollector; 04-26-2017, 05:04 PM.

          Comment


          • I just was notified i passed, took it last wed

            Comment


            • Spudnik1347
              Spudnik1347 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice! Congrats on that.

          • Anyone know do the except dhs clearances? Or do they do their own? I dont know of any agency that does their own

            Comment


            • FedLEO 11B
              FedLEO 11B commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, because USSS is under DHS.

          • I am an April 2016 SA applicant who has passed Phase I since July 2016 and has been stuck in Factor V since then. Has anyone had to wait over 9 months to be scheduled for a Polygraph Exam? I have been incessantly contacting Secret Service HQ to give me a reason as to why I am still waiting after 9 months to be scheduled to take the Polygraph and I am consistently told that my application is "under review". Has anyone else had a similar experience or could shed some light as to how much longer I would have to wait? I am seriously thinking of writing to my Congressman or Senator in order to seek there help in getting me some answers.

            Comment


            • Futuristic1811 - Your process went polygraph, home interview, drug screening and you are waiting on the medical? I know there is no rhyme or reason the majority of the time but just getting a sense on how the later steps are going these days!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Martz507 View Post
                I am an April 2016 SA applicant who has passed Phase I since July 2016 and has been stuck in Factor V since then. Has anyone had to wait over 9 months to be scheduled for a Polygraph Exam? I have been incessantly contacting Secret Service HQ to give me a reason as to why I am still waiting after 9 months to be scheduled to take the Polygraph and I am consistently told that my application is "under review". Has anyone else had a similar experience or could shed some light as to how much longer I would have to wait? I am seriously thinking of writing to my Congressman or Senator in order to seek there help in getting me some answers.
                Are you invloved in any other processes?

                Comment


                • Martz507
                  Martz507 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you mean processes as in other Secret Service applications other than SA , yes I do.

              • Originally posted by CarGoNV View Post
                Futuristic1811 - Your process went polygraph, home interview, drug screening and you are waiting on the medical? I know there is no rhyme or reason the majority of the time but just getting a sense on how the later steps are going these days!
                Last edited by Futuristic1811; 06-14-2017, 06:37 PM.

                Comment


                • Anyone have any movement from the March 2017 application?

                  Comment


                  • Assad
                    Assad commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Got an email that my application was referred. That's it though.

                  • Naz887
                    Naz887 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    March 2017 here- also referred

                • My page is back to saying it is under review so I take it that I passed the interview?

                  Comment


                  • CPAAPP
                    CPAAPP commented
                    Editing a comment
                    When did you apply?

                • Originally posted by Solemncollector View Post

                  Interesting, I am waiting to do the super pretty soon. I am nervous but excited. This process is a test of patience. I am really excited to get started working here.
                  How long did it take for you to be scheduled for the SUPER after receiving notification that you passed the SAEE?

                  Comment


                  • Applied: 09/16

                    Notice of Test Eligibility: 10/16

                    Written Test: 11/16 same day pass/fail followed by a job brief and Q&A with agents

                    Eye Test: 11/16 local area

                    Super Interview: 11/16 turned in 162 page background packet - same day conditional job offer

                    Polygraph: 12/16 cancelled by agency due to priority security details

                    Poly: 02/17

                    Background Inv: 03/17

                    Home Interview: 04/17

                    Medical: scheduled 05/17

                    Should be good to go after that.


                    Comment


                    • Radar1991
                      Radar1991 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      How long after your poly did it take for someone to call and schedule your home interview?

                  MR300x250 Tablet

                  Collapse

                  What's Going On

                  Collapse

                  There are currently 8659 users online. 427 members and 8232 guests.

                  Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                  Welcome Ad

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X