300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rooster821 View Post
    Email for the ELAC came out. Does anyone know if you don't meet the vision requirements at time of the ELAC it's an automatic DQ? I'm scheduled for LASIK May 26th and have the ELAC May 19th.
    I did not meet vision requirements but still showed up to the ELAC seeing if I could still pass the SAEE. Which I did, along with the SUPER. They informed me that my 'scores' will be good for a year, and suggested to get the lasik or prk (if i want the job) as soon as possible. And once those are medically cleared (3mos for laskik, 6 mos for prk) then I would be able to continue with the process. Hope this helps

Comment

• Solemncollector
      Solemncollector commented
      Editing a comment
      So you aren't starting over? It just pauses during that time?

• I have my super soon. I know details can't be discussed but anyone have tips? It will be my first government interview. Also does anyone think Japanese would be a valuable language to know?

Comment

• 2_Serve
      2_Serve commented
      Editing a comment
      How long did it take for you to be scheduled for the SUPER after receiving notification that you passed the SAEE?

• Hello!! New to the forum, just submitted my 162 page Security Packet. I'm an applicant from 2015. Currently waiting on my SI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spudnik1347 View Post
      Hello!! New to the forum, just submitted my 162 page Security Packet. I'm an applicant from 2015. Currently waiting on my SI.
      Do they not do a sf86?

Comment

• Originally posted by Galeo21 View Post

Do they not do a sf86?
        It's that plus a lot more lol.

Comment

It's that plus a lot more lol.
          Ok, gotcha

Comment

• What locations have been offered so far? Are they giving three offers to everyone or is it a one and done type of deal?

Comment

• Clint2069
              Clint2069 commented
              Editing a comment
              Depends. Some people in my class only got one location I got a choice of 5. Right now the service is pushing mostly New York with a lucky few getting some other options

Hello!! New to the forum, just submitted my 162 page Security Packet. I'm an applicant from 2015. Currently waiting on my SI.
            what held you up so long ? How long after the super did you hear back? btw any tips for interviewing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Solemncollector View Post
              what held you up so long ? How long after the super did you hear back? btw any tips for interviewing?
              To be honest I'm not too sure. I went to reapply but I saw on USAJOBS that I was still pending an interview so I called DC and asked what I should do. They contacted my field office and like a month later they contacted me for the SUPER and then after the SUPER it took about a week and a half and I was sent a conditional offer. They sent me my Security Packet on the 13th of April and I submitted it yesterday to my field office and they received it today.

Comment

To be honest I'm not too sure. I went to reapply but I saw on USAJOBS that I was still pending an interview so I called DC and asked what I should do. They contacted my field office and like a month later they contacted me for the SUPER and then after the SUPER it took about a week and a half and I was sent a conditional offer. They sent me my Security Packet on the 13th of April and I submitted it yesterday to my field office and they received it today.
                Interesting, I am waiting to do the super pretty soon. I am nervous but excited. This process is a test of patience. I am really excited to get started working here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solemncollector View Post

Interesting, I am waiting to do the super pretty soon. I am nervous but excited. This process is a test of patience. I am really excited to get started working here.
                  So you passed on the ELAC? I had the option of interviewing at my field office or going to the ELAC. I chose ELAC simply because it takes the wait out of finding out if you passed the SUPER. and you get those Security clearance forms out of the way.

From the looks of the timing you have, I think we might be in the same area....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanjames231 View Post

So you passed on the ELAC? I had the option of interviewing at my field office or going to the ELAC. I chose ELAC simply because it takes the wait out of finding out if you passed the SUPER. and you get those Security clearance forms out of the way.

From the looks of the timing you have, I think we might be in the same area....lol
                    Nope, I've only done the SAEE. I didn't receive an email about elac. What area are you in? feel free to PM me.
                    Last edited by Solemncollector; 04-20-2017, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• @Solemncollector Correct it just pauses. Well, thats what they made it seem like. But I do have paperwork saying I did pass the SAEE and SUPER and I also have a conditional offer

Comment

• Has anyone been offered your field office as a duty location?

Comment

• Received an email stating that I did not pass the SAEE. I'm actually kind of shocked. I found the logic based reasoning portion of the test to be much easier than the FBI Phase I exam, which I passed. Maybe they did not like my experience inventory answers...either way, best of luck to those still in the process.

Comment

• Jrod26
                            Jrod26 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Deleted..........
                            Last edited by Jrod26; 04-23-2017, 07:16 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12671 users online. 498 members and 12173 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X