300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nyhockeyref93 View Post
    I applied to an announcement last year and it states referred but never heard back about taking the test. This happens often I guess?
    Have you contacted SA support at their e-mail? ([email protected])

I e-mailed once I saw others getting their SAEE invites and I still hadn't. They got it taken care of.
    ATF SA -
    Test Score: Passed
    Progress: Waiting scheduling PTT

US Secret Service SA - SA-NC001-17
    Progress: Passed ELAC, awaiting poly

DEA SA - BA2017-1
    Progress: Completed panel, medical, awaiting PFT and Poly

Comment

• Assad, I applied to the March 21, 20017 opening. I haven't heard anything yet.

Comment

• Assad
        Assad commented
        Editing a comment
        Likewise. Hoping to hear something good soon....good luck to you!

• CPAAPP
        CPAAPP commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks you too.

• Capt_Falco
        Capt_Falco commented
        Editing a comment
        I applied to the March announcement as well and my status changed to referred on usajobs yesterday, not that it means much until I hear from the actual agency.

• CPAAPP
        CPAAPP commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice, better then nothing I suppose. My status has not been updated yet. I did not receive any emails either.

• Latest news is the LA and Miami offices may be taking new hires along with the usual NYC and DC offices. Options are always nice. If you are awaiting THE CALL, study up on those localities and be ready to pick a duty station. Good luck everyone.

Comment

• My question pertains to the age limit, Does anyone have definitive knowledge and or experience with the Veterans Preference and waivers pertaining to the Secret Service age limit. I am over the age of 40 and veteran and would like some guidance or input. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ocean2017 View Post
          Latest news is the LA and Miami offices may be taking new hires along with the usual NYC and DC offices. Options are always nice. If you are awaiting THE CALL, study up on those localities and be ready to pick a duty station. Good luck everyone.
          Chicago, Newark, and Philadelphia have also been recently offered.

Comment

• Anyone who passed the SAEE hear anything about the SUPER yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by rooster821 View Post
              Anyone who passed the SAEE hear anything about the SUPER yet?
              Nope. Crickets since I got the email saying I passed and to wait for my field office to schedule the interview.

Comment

• After I finished my SI my local office said they no longer run things, is this common since its not a large office?

Comment

• Originally posted by doe8 View Post
                  After I finished my SI my local office said they no longer run things, is this common since its not a large office?
                  Last edited by Futuristic1811; 08-25-2017, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Email for the ELAC came out. Does anyone know if you don't meet the vision requirements at time of the ELAC it's an automatic DQ? I'm scheduled for LASIK May 26th and have the ELAC May 19th.

Comment

• Check emails guys. ELAC RSVPs are out.

Rooster, dunno man. I'd shoot them an email and see what they have to say about it.

Comment

• Guess I'm a little confused about the vision requirements. It's says "20/60 uncorrected and 20/20 correctable".Based off that, I'm reasoning if your contacts/glasses correct you to 20/20 you'll be fine? Any input would be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by rooster821 View Post
                          Guess I'm a little confused about the vision requirements. It's says "20/60 uncorrected and 20/20 correctable".Based off that, I'm reasoning if your contacts/glasses correct you to 20/20 you'll be fine? Any input would be appreciated.
                          You are somewhat correct. If your vision without contacts/glasses is worse than 20/60, then you will be disqualified.

Comment

• I
                            Originally posted by rooster821 View Post
                            Guess I'm a little confused about the vision requirements. It's says "20/60 uncorrected and 20/20 correctable".Based off that, I'm reasoning if your contacts/glasses correct you to 20/20 you'll be fine? Any input would be appreciated.
                            I dont understand the confusing part except, you dont want it to be what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanjames231 View Post
                              Check emails guys. ELAC RSVPs are out.

Rooster, dunno man. I'd shoot them an email and see what they have to say about it.
                              Is that another east coast ELAC?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8087 users online. 364 members and 7723 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X