Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the Usss calls you with the final offer is it a 202 number or does it come in as unknown? I got a missed call from an unknown number and they didn't leave a message. I'm done with the process if they cleared my medical. Just up to the hiring board now. I'm sure it was a telemarketer and I just had wishful thinking. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by cbp1363 View Post
      When the Usss calls you with the final offer is it a 202 number or does it come in as unknown? I got a missed call from an unknown number and they didn't leave a message. I'm done with the process if they cleared my medical. Just up to the hiring board now. I'm sure it was a telemarketer and I just had wishful thinking. Lol

Comment

• Passed SAEE.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanjames231 View Post
          Passed SAEE.
          Just received word that I passed the SAEE.
          Last edited by Solemncollector; 04-08-2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• rooster821
            rooster821 commented
            Editing a comment
            When/where did you take your test if you don't mind me asking...still waiting to hear about my results.

• Originally posted by ryanjames231 View Post
          Passed SAEE.
          Congrats

Comment

• I can't connect to my career connector job post. Is it happening for anyone else?

Comment

• For those of you who have received your SAEE results. When did you take the test?

Comment

• Finished the home interview. Still waiting to start medical. I've only got 6 months till I age out but I'm optimistic the rest of the way will be a breeze. I'm making the age deadline exciting though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ocean2017 View Post
                  Finished the home interview. Still waiting to start medical. I've only got 6 months till I age out but I'm optimistic the rest of the way will be a breeze. I'm making the age deadline exciting though.
                  Good luck. Keep us updated....I'm particularly interested in how it plays out considering I'm about 2.5 years from aging out. It sounds like a lot but all it takes is one hang up then process ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ocean2017 View Post
                    Finished the home interview. Still waiting to start medical. I've only got 6 months till I age out but I'm optimistic the rest of the way will be a breeze. I'm making the age deadline exciting though.
                    When did you start the whole process?

Comment

• Just received an email that said my field office would be contacting me 'momentarily' about scheduling my SAEE. So I'm still in the game!
                    ATF SA -
                    Test Score: Passed
                    Progress: Waiting scheduling PTT

US Secret Service SA - SA-NC001-17
                    Progress: Passed ELAC, awaiting poly

DEA SA - BA2017-1
                    Progress: Completed panel, medical, awaiting PFT and Poly

Comment

• Anyone here applied for the SS SA opening on March 21, 2017?

Comment

• Couple questions for you all.

1) Is a polygraph required if you are a current Federal LEO?
                        2) How long does it take to receive the results of the SAEE?

Thanks!
                        BPA EOD - 09/06/10

Comment

• Originally posted by gsa85 View Post
                          Couple questions for you all.

1) Is a polygraph required if you are a current Federal LEO?
                          2) How long does it take to receive the results of the SAEE?

Thanks!
                          To the best of my knowledge everyone has to take the polygraph unless you have taken one recently for the USSS.

Seems like most people hear back about the SAEE in 1 to 2 weeks.

On an unrelated note after a long pause my process is moving along! Completed my drug screening this week!

Comment

• I applied to an announcement last year and it states referred but never heard back about taking the test. This happens often I guess?
                            currently employed by The State of NY

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6610 users online. 339 members and 6271 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X