Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might have been automated
    USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
    "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
    DA Public Safety Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

• I got the same email today saying that my packet was sent to QEP and you probably won't hear anything back before the end of January due to the amount of applications they are going through.

Comment

• FLE Candidate
        FLE Candidate commented
        Editing a comment
        Same thing but another FLE job I accepted a TO for is still processing us so who knows?

• Has anyone sent an email to DOS to check the status of their application? If so, what email did you send your inquiry to? I passed the online assessment and submitted my documents but haven't received anything. I know it's a waiting game, but hearing that others received emails about QEP is making me wonder if I missed something.

Comment

• SPkid
        SPkid commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't email them. They're already overwhelmed with current classes and are working with a diminished staff due to the shutdown. You WILL hear from them, eventually. They send notifications slowly, in batches. As someone said here before, it's best to apply and forget all about it until you get an email.

• 8151/1801
        8151/1801 commented
        Editing a comment
        Copy SPkid, that has been my COA. Just checking..

• Levithane
        Levithane commented
        Editing a comment
        You'll get an email eventually. I woke up today expecting to get the routine email from a "wealthy prince from a foreign country wants to give you 10 million dollars, just give your personal information" email, and was pleasantly surprised to get the QEP email.

• 36thID
        36thID commented
        Editing a comment
        Same, got the email a few days ago, now just to hang in there for the long wait for BEX notifications

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8760 users online. 274 members and 8486 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X