300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kappa98 View Post
    I checked the register this morning for the first time since being added. I'm 61 of 156. Though I forgot to ask had the July class been removed, hopefully not! If anyone finds out, please pass it forward! Thanks!
    This is only a guess, but I don't think they will remove the July class until it gets closer to the date. A month ago, the register was at 160. So sounds like 4 people got late offers for March, or just came off the list. Either way, this is good news. Thanks for the update.

Comment

I checked the register this morning for the first time since being added. I'm 61 of 156. Though I forgot to ask had the July class been removed, hopefully not! If anyone finds out, please pass it forward! Thanks!
      I know this sounds selfish, but I love to hear when the register shrinks. The war of attrition has begun. I called last week the register was 161.
      The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

• Well this will contradict what I said earlier, but if the register was at 161 last week, then I would have to assume the drop of 5 was either attrition as TopGun said...or 5 people accepted a July invite and were removed from the register. Interesting...all good news as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• Can anyone confirm as to whether the July class has been removed from the registry?

Comment

• Originally posted by globefoot View Post
            Can anyone confirm as to whether the July class has been removed from the registry?
            I can confirm since last week 12 from the july class have been removed from the register. Called today. The register is 149.

Comment

• I checked today, and pleasantly learned that I dropped from 61 to high 40's. She informed me that she will remove the names as candidates accept. So it may be another week or two before the July class is fully removed. To the Gent that asked, it was 3 weeks from clearance to register. I'm getting an error message trying to reply in PM.

Comment

• I spoke with a friend in DSS yesterday and he said that its fairly easy to get into MSD if you want it. Does anyone have any idea of how much time MSD guys spend away from home during the year?

Comment

• No **** there I was, Baghdad 06' when I heard, "MSD is the Special Forces for the Department of State". I nearly ****ed myself laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Last, I heard the register was at 142 a couple weeks ago. Anyone defer any offers this round?

Comment

I checked today, and pleasantly learned that I dropped from 61 to high 40's. She informed me that she will remove the names as candidates accept. So it may be another week or two before the July class is fully removed. To the Gent that asked, it was 3 weeks from clearance to register. I'm getting an error message trying to reply in PM.
                      Hi, Kappa-

Was it three weeks from security clearance to register, or three weeks from the final panel review to register? I'm post-clearance, but not on the register yet, so just trying to get a sense of the timeline from here. Thanks.

Comment

• It was 3 weeks from being granted clearance to being placed on the register.

Comment

• They must still be selecting folks for July. Just received "The e-mail" for the July class. Now I have some decisions to make.

Comment

• Originally posted by AGInvestigator View Post
                            They must still be selecting folks for July. Just received "The e-mail" for the July class. Now I have some decisions to make.
                            Congrats on the offer!

Decisions? Do you have multiple offers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Congrats! Where on the list were you?

Comment

• Originally posted by cubemonkey View Post
                                Congrats! Where on the list were you?
                                I second this!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5083 users online. 293 members and 4790 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X