• Show
Clear All

• July emails have gone out.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdwardW View Post
      July emails have gone out.
      Whoa! This early? Why so early?

Comment

• I'm not sure I believe that. It's possible of course, but 3+ months in advance??? I know they have extended offers two months in advance, but this seems a little much. I hope I am wrong though.

Comment

• Not sure why 3 months in advance, but I know of at least one that was received.

Comment

• It would explain the radio silence from the Registrar. If they went out then I missed this round. Thankfully I have a CITP date for my preferred agency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by EdwardW View Post
              Not sure why 3 months in advance, but I know of at least one that was received.
              I sincerely hope you are right. Could mean the register has officially stopped growing.

I do know invites went out today for the A-100 May class...it's on the state.gov forum. This is the first I've heard of a invites for the July FSS class.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPun69 View Post
                It would explain the radio silence from the Registrar. If they went out then I missed this round. Thankfully I have a CITP date for my preferred agency.

Just curious, but why are you still on the register? Waiting until you actually start and being extra cautious?

All the other agencies sending out offers over the past couple of months has restored some hope for the rest of us that are on the bottom half of the register, so HSI/FBI/NCIS/USSS/DEA etc are all great in my book right now! As somebody said earlier, at least 5 people have taken their names off, presumably because they got offers with other agencies.

Comment

• bureau of diplomatic security-opening

This is the second time that I have had an offer for CITP. The last one was cancelled due to budgetary reasons. Because of that I am waiting until I report to FLETC before remove myself from the register.

Last edited by BigPun69; 04-02-2015, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPun69 View Post
                    This is the second time that I have had an offer for CITP. The last one was cancelled due to budgetary reasons. Because of that I am waiting until I report to FLETC before remove myself from the register.

I would do the same thing!

What was your ranking the last time you checked? Hopefully you are in the top 40...so when you come off, I can move up one spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccia84 View Post
                      I would do the same thing!

What was your ranking the last time you checked? Hopefully you are in the top 40...so when you come off, I can move up one spot.
                      Last time I called I was in the mid 40's, but that was a 4 months ago. Who knows where I am now...

Comment

• Originally posted by ccia84 View Post
                        I'm not sure I believe that. It's possible of course, but 3+ months in advance??? I know they have extended offers two months in advance, but this seems a little much. I hope I am wrong though.
                        The September class last year got their offers extended to them about 3 months in advance. I remember because I hit the registrar like a week later.

Comment

• Got THE EMAIL. July class. Good luck every body.

Comment

• Originally posted by That_Guy3107 View Post
                            Got THE EMAIL. July class. Good luck every body.
                            That makes two of us. See you in July. Anyone else?
                            Also, I was going to PM you that_guy but you conveniently have your PM disabled.

Comment

• Training and start dates get cancelled at the drop of the hat. I would strongly recommend against pulling out of any agency's process until you are done with training at another.

Originally posted by Ralphodog View Post
                              Just curious, but why are you still on the register? Waiting until you actually start and being extra cautious?

All the other agencies sending out offers over the past couple of months has restored some hope for the rest of us that are on the bottom half of the register, so HSI/FBI/NCIS/USSS/DEA etc are all great in my book right now! As somebody said earlier, at least 5 people have taken their names off, presumably because they got offers with other agencies.

Comment

• I checked the register this morning for the first time since being added. I'm 61 of 156. Though I forgot to ask had the July class been removed, hopefully not! If anyone finds out, please pass it forward! Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5262 users online. 321 members and 4941 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X