Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maddoxthe13th
    replied
    Any EOD calls lately? I just got rescheduled medical done on Monday because it expired after being in the process since nov 2018. And the same day I got the call for my drug test. Which I did the very next day. Tuesday on the 13th

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo_17
    commented on 's reply
    V_AntCBP thank you.

• V_AntCBP
    commented on 's reply
    Call your training supervisor, he she will be able to tell you exactly what you need to know. You can confirm your eod then put in 2 weeks notice on May 1st or something, To my understanding, eod will not be pushed back. You will be sworn in, complete your pre Academy, then wait for Fletc training. Most likely,569 will not go on Jun 1st. Like i said,, call your POC, info should be on final offer letter. Good luck

• Buffalo_17
    replied
    My EOD date is May 15th for class 569 and academy date is June 1. Does anyone know what class is currently in the academy and should I still be planning on my EOD date if the academy gets pushed back or would the EOD date also get pushed back? I’m trying to figure out if I should plan on staying at my current job longer and also if I should plan on looking into an extended stay near my port If my academy is pushed back but the EOD date is still good.

Leave a comment:

• Anthonylauria5
    commented on 's reply
    How do you know who your case manager is? (Side note lol)

• Dgabriel627
    commented on 's reply
    When I applied and selected the relevant experience in the questionnaire, a lot of it was 1 to 1. When you break down the actual job it's conducting searches, conducting security checks, enforcing policy and procedures, patroling a secure facility, working an entry point processing visitors and staff. The difference between the two working of course in BOP its inmates and in a prison setting and CBP is with travelers at a POE. I also gained a lot more experience working for my state's Department of Corrections. then BOP which may have also have helped.

• Exbpa340
    replied
    Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
    Why were they processing people that were older and was definitely gonna be over aged?
    As long as the individual received the TSL prior to the age cutoff then they should be good to go. If they aren’t prior military (veterans do not have an age cutoff) and do not receive a TSL before age 40 (CBP) then they will be unable to obtain a covered LE position..

Leave a comment:

• Stregth&honor
    replied
    Quick Question

Met with my investigator on 3/01/21,

I emailed my case manager on 3/02/21 for any insight on when the next academy date might be because I don't graduate until May/2022
    I was advised that my application has been moved to Cleared Applicant Pool on 02/24/21 and was referred to the Training and Scheduling Unit. When I called the hiring center, the individual told me that my BI needs to be cleared before I can move on.

So my question is how can I be cleared for training if my background is not fully complete?

currently at 63% still

Leave a comment:

• stanford.west
    replied
    Why were they processing people that were older and was definitely gonna be over aged?

Leave a comment:

• merlin436
    commented on 's reply
    I'm unsure of what you're looking for?

Every CBPO applicant, except those who are prior military, ages out at age 40. Every 12D covered position operates similarly. Most actually cut-off at age 37. Some, like CBP, often extend that number with age waivers to age 40.

• stanford.west
    replied
    Does anyone have info on all these Applicants that are over 40 being told they can’t EOD?

Leave a comment:

• Bidstar
    replied
    Anybody else who applied in the March announcement still waiting for the results of the entry examination? 2 weeks went by and I’m still waiting.

Leave a comment:

• StevenMal
    commented on 's reply
    19-4 still waiting going on 2 years 3 months

• StevenMal
    commented on 's reply
    JL05 I applied 1/2019

• JL05
    commented on 's reply
    When did you submit your application? I'm also 19-5 and I've been in this process since March 2019.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6572 users online. 356 members and 6216 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X