Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD.
    replied
    TsFost so you got brownsville? When is your EOD? Brownsville doesn't have many NEWER apartment complexes, most are older. There is a newer one in what has now become Brownsvilles main hub near the mall. Besides these I have seen like 2 or 3 newer complexes I wouldn't mind living in. There are also houses for rent that dont go for much more than the nicer apartments. Let me see if I can find the names to some if the apartments and I'll get back to you.

Leave a comment:

• corsair
    commented on 's reply
    “stated that the changes would only apply to future federal employees; that is, those hired after the changes are implemented.”

• Jbenz
    replied
    How would this affect the work force, would it only apply to workers hired after it gets approved or would it affect the existing work force? So for example, let’s say your EOD is July 1st and this gets approved October 1st, does that change your benefits?
    While the proposed budget cuts to federal employees' retirement are familiar, the author says they contain a key difference this time.

Leave a comment:

• Hopejoy
    replied
    CBPO gs9, Seattle, EOD August 28th, academy Sep14th - Jan 26th. Anyway one here have similar dates?

Leave a comment:

• Nousername1
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats! Hope I have similar academy dates.

• DrigoCBP
    replied
    Just heard back from Hiring Center to confirm location.
    I’ll be working in Orlando, FL
    EOD July 22
    Fletc Aug 6

anyone else with the same dates ?

Leave a comment:

• Nousername1
    commented on 's reply
    Same day to couple of weeks. They can definitely tell you pass or failed on the spot. I noticed you posted back in July 2019 that you rejected offer via VRA route. Poly should transfer over.

• Mcabezas
    replied
    How long before you receive a response after you take the polygraph. Least amount of time to the most amount of time. Also, I heard polygraphers cant tell you, you failed. They are not upper command to give out that information. Congrats to all those accepted and headed to the academies in the next few months.

Leave a comment:

• britt93
    commented on 's reply
    I’d agree with Harlingen also, it’s not bad at all. McAllen definitely has nicer apartments but the commute to work would be about 30-45 mins longer. The good thing is you got the valley. So you definitely have a lot of options. I’m sure you’ll find something nice.

• TsFost
    commented on 's reply
    Nousername1 harligen it is I think. Will check it out in person when I go to pre academy at the end of next month

• Nousername1
    commented on 's reply
    I have couple of friends working down there in Brownsville. They indicated that housing is not great. One officer was denied due to making more than minimum wage. This was at at new apartment complex close to the mall. They say good things about Harlingen and McAllen.

• TsFost
    replied
    So just seeing what backgrounds we have here, and seeing if any one area of backgrounds may move along quicker then others. I have a couple years in LE, then went over to TSA to start a federal clock & TSP. Applied July 2019, and got the final call Nov 2019. If anyone else would like to add to the list maybe we can see if there is a pattern to the hodgepodge of times and stuff we see time, and time again.

Leave a comment:

• TsFost
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome. I asked for Brownsville and was offered it back when I got the call. Can I ask what areas would your recommend I look for apartments? Some officers online said look at Harligen or the coast if single (which i am) or look at McAllen if raising a family.

• TsFost
    commented on 's reply
    I will say Nogales is a beautiful land port from the looks of looking it up online, and the cost of living would be better then Seattle. Plus they get lots of drug seizures there.

• Nousername1
    commented on 's reply
    Leon0215 no call. Only found out BI completed by checking CASS.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 15329 users online. 393 members and 14936 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X