X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leadslinger11b
    started a topic CBP officer

CBP officer

Has anyone else out there taken the recent CBP test, a little over a month ago? I got my NOR yesterday, and scored nice N high, but it didnt say anything about the rest of the process. Does anyone know whats next, like next steps, timelines ect?

• Krash777
    replied
    MMatthews sounds like a shorty recruiter if they don’t know that. Pretty good benefit to get vets to join.

Leave a comment:

• Krash777
    replied
    MMatthews https://www.cbp.gov/faqs/if-qualifie...-border-patrol. That’s say border patrol but I was told it is the same process. Just have to file the paperwork when you do your two weeks before the academy.

Leave a comment:

• MMatthews
    commented on 's reply
    As a local police officer correct I've used mine as well but from what I was told by a two different recruiters you can't use it for a federal law enforcement academy.
    Last edited by MMatthews; Today, 03:05 PM.

• Calitown
    replied
    double post apologies

Leave a comment:

• corsair
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for pointing this out ! (2) Seasons, i know what i'll be binge watching.

• Krash777
    replied
    MMattMcD ive already been through an academy and used it every step of the way including after I graduated while on fto and in my probationary period. So yes, you do because I’ve already researched it.

Leave a comment:

• MMatthews
    commented on 's reply
    You know you don’t receive GI benefits while in the academy right.??

• Sc7
    commented on 's reply
    check your cbp app for drug test. you might not get an email. i did my drug test last month and i never received an email but 1 to 2 week after taking it i got check mark on the cbp app

• xknuckles
    commented on 's reply
    19-3 for JFK, officer told me 6 month wait

• xknuckles
    commented on 's reply
    19-3 for JFK, 6 month wait for poly just took the si last week

• Hal29
    commented on 's reply
    With provisional your bi is still being processed while going through the academy. Thus the reason it is provisional. But you still need to do drug test. A drug screen is done before a conditional offer is made on any law enforcement job.

• JPOL
    replied
    If you sign a provisional clear, but you haven't finished the process yet, is it possible to end up going to the academy before they finish the necessary steps like DT or BI? Or does BI and DT MUST be done before you get shipped to academy?

Leave a comment:

• Hal29
    commented on 's reply
    My original nor said what grade I was eligible for. After your initial nor you get your tentative selection letter

• rergang3
    commented on 's reply
    So there's really two NOR's. One is the results email you get a day or two after taking the initial test. The second one is a few weeks later saying what grade you're eligible for. After that, it could be a few days to a month or more to get your tentative selection email. I waited almost a month to get my tentative selection.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9516 users online. 387 members and 9129 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X