Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lacpddpoi
    replied
    I recently got the green check mark for passing background check. Does anyone know how long after clearing background it takes to be contacted / scheduled for the drug test? I think before coronavirus times it was about a month, but I figure the virus is going to make it take longer.

Leave a comment:

• GilE1788
    replied
    jjsince97 Nice what announcement are you in?

Leave a comment:

• jjsince97
    commented on 's reply
    I have been scheduled for next month but im in NY

• fonzi7979
    commented on 's reply
    Miguellic thanks for sharing good luck to you. What announcement are you in? I am in 19-2 for JFK hopefully I will get scheduled too.

• Miguellic
    replied
    I was scheduled a Poly in MA in OCT. They are starting to schedule people slowly.

Leave a comment:

• GilE1788
    replied
    Has anyone got his polygraph recently scheduled in the upper Mid-West Region. Are polygraph resumed now or still on hold, any info is appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• OfficerDotCom
    replied
    Due to the number of reported posts and comments this warning is being placed:
    TROLLING, PERSONAL INSULTS, PASSING FALSE INFORMATION, ETC. WILL RESULT IN YOUR BEING BANNED.
    Be sure of the validity of your information before you post it.
    Additionally, if you're pursuing a career in ANY venue of law enforcement and you're so sensitive to words that you can't stand being told you're wrong about something, you may want to consider another career.
    If posts continue to be reported for any of the above issues, this thread will be closed and locked - losing all benefit of conversation past this point.

Leave a comment:

• Mike_lowrey
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you both.

• JL85
    commented on 's reply
    How’s the fitness? I’m currently at 50% waiting my poly and I think I might need an ankle surgery which kills me, just curious thanks in advance

• merlin436
    replied
    Good luck in recruitment and in filling just about any federal uniformed position(especially any position involving immigration enforcement) if NOPAs become an automatic disqualification.

I'd say the very fact that so many NOPAs are so easily overcome by a simple explanation points to how trivial many NOPAs ultimately are.

Leave a comment:

• TsFost
    commented on 's reply
    Run more then you think you should. Like a lot. Also yes it's very nice

• DeputyShireReef
    commented on 's reply
    Now I don't feel so bad. Same boat for VRA 19-11.

• SAS-CBPO
    commented on 's reply
    Up to class 541

• brandons
    commented on 's reply
    Do you know up to which class number they scheduled?

• KayCan
    replied
    Classes have started back up and posted for those after class 530. Two weeks after the first week of October. Class 538 leaves 11/30. They are sending a class a week.
    Last edited by KayCan; 09-22-2020, 12:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5550 users online. 305 members and 5245 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X