Applied: 1-31-2019

Test: 2-9-2019

Test results: 2-11-2019; Passed

BI Packet: turned in 2-28-2019

Medical: 3-07-2019 | Passed

SI: 3-13-2019

SI Results: 3-14-2019; Passed

Fitness: 3-19-2019 | Passed

3-18-2019: got an email “ case management reassigned due to changes in H.R. “

4-11-2019: Equip rejected | fixed correction turned in same day.

4-12-2019: Equip released to OPR.

Equip: green check mark.

5-31-2019: call from my O.P.R scheduled poly 6/17/19.

6/17/2019: polygraph taken | verbal pass. “ was told it needed to be reviewed by Q.C. Might need further testing”

6/18/2019: got a call from my polygraph examiner, was told I passed. Polygraph on cass green check.

Background: 7/22 received call from B.I left my city 7/26. Spoke to all my references and point of contacts.

8/22 met w / another b.i

Still waiting have not received any calls or emails.

Pending:

63%

Background:

Drug

Final offer.

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for sharing your progress. You are almost there. Some of us are in for a year or better and still waiting for the polygraph exam. Go figure that one out. It is what it is.
      Last edited by fonzi7979; 02-10-2020, 01:45 PM.

• cstephensiv
      cstephensiv commented
      Editing a comment
      Im 19-4, initial BI DEC 12, 2019 still waiting on clearance... Hope we we will hear something soon!!!
  • logic305
    Forum Member
    • Oct 2009

Does anyone know what “IA Intake” mean?

Comment

• TsFost
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2018

Okay so I know this isn't about CBP, but for those that like that super shiny boot look, but have issues getting it. If you're using Kiwi like I always have been toss it in the trash. I used some Lincoln Shoe Polish today after being told by an airport shoe shiner it's the only stuff he'll use. Just wow is all I can say is how quickly it put a mirror shine to my 5.11 boots with some good old fashion elbow grease. I'm sure a good amount of you have heard of this stuff already, but thought I'd share for those that haven't.

Comment

• Dodge_Guy19-4
      Dodge_Guy19-4 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've used Lincoln wax since the early 2000s when the Army used to shine boots. Kiwis is good in a pinch, or if you dont like paying $8-10 a can for Lincoln. But I agree, and you get what you pay for.
  • Dodge_Guy19-4
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2019

I would actually suggest that with new boots, rub about half a large can of Kiwi into the boots to fill the pores (not all at once, it takes a few coats). Then move onto the Lincoln. Kiwi is creamy and easier to spread than the carnauba in Lincoln. Once you establish a base coat that fills all the pores, add a light even coat of Lincoln and let haze over like when waxing a car. Use a clean soft cloth and lightly buff the haze away. If you're careful with it, a little heat (lighter or heat gun) will melt the wax into the pores and reduce the amount of elbow grease
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Vulture89
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2015

Anyone on here been reinstated back to CBPO? I got a Tentative Job offer letter for reinstatement and would like to know whats to follow. Thanks!

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you have a NOPA from CBP?

• Vulture89
      Vulture89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Negative. Got a job at another agency and left in good terms a few months ago. Trying to get back through the reinstatement process.
  • Manonfire6666
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2020

Anyone know how lodging works at FLETC?

Comment

• merlin436
      merlin436 commented
      Editing a comment
      More or less.

There are several different housing units on campus. What you will get will depend on what's available when you go to Georgia. If it's crowded enough, there's the potential of being put up off-campus in a local hotel.

Depending on the draw of location and how full FLETC is, the particulars will change.
      Last edited by merlin436; 02-11-2020, 03:39 AM.

• Manonfire6666
      Manonfire6666 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Merlin
  • whitjj72
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2011

Okay I'm confused between the different statuses of “pending” and “in-process” on the CBP Jobs App. For several months , my background investigation and drug test were “blue” and had “in-process” statuses while my Poly had the 3 white dots and a “pending” status. Looked today and my BI is now the three white dots and “pending”, similar to my poly.

what does this mean?!

Comment

• Thatoneguyoh
      Thatoneguyoh commented
      Editing a comment
      No one really knows

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      whitjj72 I have seen that on my CASS as well they may have pulled your case file or just updating hopefully things will be moving along.
  • whitjj72
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2011

fonzi7979 you’ve been waiting for a while I think we’re near same statuses. If you don’t mind, What does your statuses say for
    poly, BI and DT?

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      Poly is pending to be scheduled and BI is in progress as well as DT. What announcement are you in? I know this process can be frustrating especially seeing current announcement having completed all except for DT and final offer. I guess it’s okay as long as we are able to complete it.
  • whitjj72
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2011

fonzi7979 19-11 provisional for Buffalo port. You?

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      whitjj72 19-2 provisional for JFK. You never know we may see each other at FLECT. Good luck. Unfortunately I only have one shot at this I aged out already and to apply for another announcement may not be a good idea. I leave it up to the big man in charge.

• GarrettFaulks
      GarrettFaulks commented
      Editing a comment
      whitjj72 What’s your EOD for Buffalo?
  • whitjj72
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2011

fonzi7979 absolutely, if it’s mean to be then it’s meant to be. Have you heard from a BI yet? Did you have any hiccups along the way?

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing from BI only that my Equip was resubmitted after SI in April of 2019 and shows completed. No hiccups except that there was a government shutdown in December of 2018 that delayed process about 30 to 60 days based on what I have read on this forum from others that applied before or after me.

What is your percentage on CASS?
      Last edited by fonzi7979; 02-11-2020, 08:14 AM.
  • whitjj72
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2011

fonzi7979 50% you? Also why do ppl call it CASS, I don’t see that term anywhere on the app I use haha

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am at 50% as well. Did your equip get sent to OPR? I have a feeling that even though it shows completed it has not been sent out. I like to be wrong in this case but it is what it is. CASS no idea. We may have same BI case manager and he or she may be overwhelmed with many files that need to be completed. I did hear there is some kind of deadline that needs to be meet so good thing it may be around the corner. I will keep you posted with my progress.

• merlin436
      merlin436 commented
      Editing a comment
      CASS...Central Applicant Self-Service.
  • whitjj72
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2011

fonzi7979 interesting...how do you know if it’s been sent to OPR? My initial understanding was it has been however how do you know for sure?

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      @ Dodge_Guy19-4 thanks for sharing I have not received that email as of yet so I guess I just need to wait and be patient.

• corsair
      corsair commented
      Editing a comment
      I never knew about that website thanks for recommending Dodge, I applied 1/19 and looks like they checked 4/19. Maybe one day I'll get scheduled for the poly lol.

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess we got skipped corsair just keep your head up and stay positive.

• xknuckles
      xknuckles commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow thanks dodgeguy, just checked mine and CBP requested mine back in Feb '19
  • whitjj72
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2011

merlin436 is this the same as the CBP jobs App that I am using today? Basically shows you the completion percentage and timeline?

Comment

• whitjj72
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2011

merlin436 so it’s the same thing. Perhaps just an older verbiage. My app doesn’t reference CASS but I’m sure it’s the same thing

Comment

• whitjj72
      Forum Member
      • Aug 2011

fonzi7979 and now my BI status is back to “in process”...weird. Hopefully they’re picking it up

Comment

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s all we can do is hope they are picking up the candidates file and pursue it so we can get scheduled for the exam shortly.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18863 users online. 42 members and 18821 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...