X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STARCBPO
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2017

Hello!

Does anyone know, once you pass your CBP Polygraph, how long (how many years) is it good for before you have to re-do it because it expired because your hiring process took longer?
    Last edited by STARCBPO; 07-25-2018, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• STARCBPO
      STARCBPO commented
      Editing a comment
      I accepted the final offer 3 weeks ago and my CASS was 100% and today when I logged in it says 88% and Polygraph part has 3 dots and says PENDING. It says you will be contacted by OPR to schedule one. I took poly last year in June. Is it a glitch in the app or am I re-doing it again? LOL

• N.N.
      N.N. commented
      Editing a comment
      STARCBPO apparently CASS has been glitching for multiple people today, nothing to worry about.

• STARCBPO
      STARCBPO commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope not! Thank you.
  • rickiebarry
    Forum Member
    • May 2018

Hey everyone so I took my Polygraph this week and I was told I failed unless I admit to something, At the end I was told he was going to recommend That I get retested but the final say was not up to him. Has anyone been told that they failed and then end up finding out they didn't ? I don't even know what I Failed. Really stressed out about this.
    Last edited by rickiebarry; 07-25-2018, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• cs333
      cs333 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dont worry too much man. To me that seems like a tactic to get you to admit to something.
  • Reyes3058
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2011

Got the call yesterday will be eod nov 26, fletc dec10 , GS9 Los Angeles ca. Finally started my application nov 2017.

Comment

• cs333
      cs333 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats!!

• Bolichi702
      Bolichi702 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats I start the same time as you and also selected LAX as my POE!
  • N.N.
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2018

Hey the posts are back! Or at least most of them. Ha!

Thanks to forum team! This is definitely my favorite discussion site for the process (and other LEO info)!

Comment

• logan94
      Forum Member
      • Jul 2018

Hello all! What is the typical wait time for the polygraph? I’m in Miami, and have noticed other 18-4’s have been contacted for their polygraph. I passed my SI on 5/23, and everything else up to this point is complete. I know, patience is key. Just curious about any insight you all have.

Comment

• rickiebarry
        rickiebarry commented
        Editing a comment
        It took me almost 4 months from when I took my SI.
    • Nycguy718
      Forum Member
      • Feb 2018

I got the famous call today! EOD 11/16, FLETC 12/3. JFK. 18-3. I started the app process Oct 2017.

Comment

• Dr.Andromeda
        Dr.Andromeda commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations brother. I'm 18-7 DH, applied 4/1/18. I hope to get my "call" before the school year ends next May (where I work). Although I'd prefer coastal Georgia in Autumn or winter...

• rickiebarry
        rickiebarry commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations, do you recall if they offered you a spot in Boston MA?

• Nycguy718
        Nycguy718 commented
        Editing a comment
        rickiebarry no Boston. I didn’t ask nor was it mentioned.

• category631
        category631 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats! 17-11 applied for JFK as well, although the longer the wait the more open to anything east coast, approaching 3 weeks on results for poly - hanging on my verbal pass
    • Dr.Andromeda
      User
      • Jul 2018

Good morning all! I'm curious, is there anyone from the El Paso, TX area on here who applied under 18-7? Would be nice to know someone reasonably close to me is also on the forum

If not in the geographical area, still anyone under 18-7? Timeline below as always. Congrats to all who have received "The Call" so far!
      My Timeline
      CASS 50%

04/01/18 - Applied CBPO DH 18-7
      04/27/18 - Written Exam
      05/09/18 - NOR for WE (score: 89)
      06/01/18 - TS GS-5 & 7
      06/06/18 - Medical exam
      06/07/18 - eQIP done
      06/11/18 - Fitness test (passed)
      06/13/18 - BI sent to OPR
      07/11/18 - SI (passed)
      08/03/18 - HRM requests second vision test (OOP)
      08/07/18 - VT paperwork sent to HRM
      03/20/19 - Medical cleared (date checked cleared)
      TBD - Poly
      TBD - Drug test
      TBD - BI done
      TBD - EOD
      TBD - FLETC

Comment

• Tremellio
        Tremellio commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes! I'm from El Paso. Been in Houston for 20 months but hopefully on my way back to EP lol I'm 18-11 though.

• TheMaligator
        TheMaligator commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m 18-7 as well under GS9 VRA. I took my SI on July 10th and got my NOR on July 11th. Now I’m just waiting to get my poly scheduled.

• Dr.Andromeda
        Dr.Andromeda commented
        Editing a comment
        Tremellio hey man that's awesome! I would prefer to stay in EP if they offer it to me when I EOD, but honestly I wouldn't mind moving just to get that recruitment bonus lol.

TheMaligator hey man we might be at FLETC together. Right now I'm in the same boat, my SI was July 11 and got my NOR the 12th.

Regardless, guys, we should keep in touch because networking is key. Hope to run into both of you someday!
    • Hal29
      Forum Member
      • Jun 2018

I'm so over Cass. MY % goes up and down every other day.

Comment

• N.N.
        N.N. commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ve come to accept CASS is more of a tool to help applicants feel like they know what’s going on, rather than an actual application tracker/communication tool.

• Nycguy718
        Nycguy718 commented
        Editing a comment
        Patience my friend. If you monitor that thing everyday, you’ll go crazy.
    • raptor170
      Forum Member
      • Jul 2018

Does anyone who what the work hours are like for a CBP officer? Do they work panama 12's or 5-8's, 4-10s? Set Schedules?

Comment

• merlin436
        merlin436 commented
        Editing a comment
        Shift scheduling would be entirely post specific.

• merlin436
        merlin436 commented
        Editing a comment
        That should read "PORT" specific.
    • N.N.
      Forum Member
      • Feb 2018

Well it looks like CBP is finally addressing the problem of the excessive medical review delays. There’s a job announcement for Med review team nurses open on USA jobs now. Hopefully they can get some hired quickly and get the process moving a bit faster.

Comment

• cs333
        Forum Member
        • May 2015

Anyone else unable to comment on posts? Ever since the update the site wont let me comment

Comment

• NYBseBall89
        Forum Member
        • Aug 2009

cs333 I have the exact same problem. I thought my account was suspended/banned for some reason. I even tried to email the site admins/site help and the link errors out for me. I have used Chrome, IE, Edge, and have used my Galaxy as well and nothing works. This just started happening about 3-4 days ago.

Comment

• Eagle91
          Forum Member
          • Oct 2017

Does anybody recall or remember how long it took for your investigator to contact you after recertifyng your eQIP, as well as how long it took to get scheduled for your drug test? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Nycguy718
            Nycguy718 commented
            Editing a comment
            Drug testing is after your pass the Poly. So you have a long way to go. Once they recert the eQip, it varies. You gotta pass the poly

• Hal29
            Hal29 commented
            Editing a comment
            I passed my poly a month and a half ago. Recertified my eqip 2 weeks ago. I have not heard anything. My Cass % goes up to 63% to 50% every other day. They top me they started my bi a while ago but no drug test or investigator yet.

• Eagle91
            Eagle91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hal29 I recertified my eQIP on Friday 7/27 and it was sent to OPR Monday 7/30. My Cass showed 50% with my eQIP "in Progress" and background "in Progress", Checked my Cass yesterday and it went to 63% with eQIP "completed" Hoping my investigator gets in contact with me soon.
        • Joshwhity
          Forum Member
          • May 2018

If you have to recert your e-qi, do they compare it to the original one?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19028 users online. 46 members and 18982 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...