X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ma23
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by joe_smith01
    Honestly, im doing everything they send me even if I did it already.. Not taking any chances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Joe., have you not got any results on CASS for your medical and other stuff?? Im looking at your timeline and I only see question marks.... whats going on??
    CBPO: GS-5
    Geo/Location: JFK
    Tested: 3/'13
    NOR (84)
    Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
    Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
    Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
    The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
    BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
    EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Ma23
      Forum Member
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by anythingicanbe
      I applied 15-3 Vermont then again for 15-4 Texas to change locations and now 16-1 for JFK. I'm an island tropical Florida boy and think I would die in Vermont.

Yea NY is unbearable and I was born in december and I've lived here most of my life, born and mostly raised. you should have kept texas. I want to apply for texas although I'm currently in the running for JFK...
      NOR (84)

Comment

• Ma23
        Forum Member
        • Apr 2014

WHYYYY are my 'QUALIFICATIONS' and my 'PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS' (PENDING) still taking so long??

ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM?? is it even an issue?? or what??

Ive been in this process from Test date till now for over a year, meaning Ive been in the system for a while now....although I just applied for the 15-2.... I'm confused.
        NOR (84)

Comment

• anythingicanbe
          Forum Member
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Ma23
          WHYYYY are my 'QUALIFICATIONS' and my 'PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS' (PENDING) still taking so long??

Ive been in this process from Test date till now for over a year, meaning Ive been in the system for a while now....although I just applied for the 15-2.... I'm confused.
          Mine is also taking forever to update. I called this morning and they told me everything was in.

Comment

• anythingicanbe
            Forum Member
            • Aug 2015

Yea NY is unbearable and I was born in december and I've lived here most of my life, born and mostly raised. you should have kept texas. I want to apply for texas although I'm currently in the running for JFK...
            I was there not to long ago and I love the city lifestyle. Texas would be okay I'm down for either one.

Comment

• Taz81
              Forum Member
              • May 2015

No update on CASS. Ce la vie. Just have to wait.

Comment

• zFinest
                Determined
                • Mar 2015

Patience is the key. There's people still waiting from 2013-2014.

With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Ma23
                  Forum Member
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by zFinest
                  Patience is the key. There's people still waiting from 2013-2014.

Yea I'm from 2013/14 . To be clear I took the exam the first time then in 2013 and they have had my paper work since. but ok lol Ill be patient. THANKS
                  NOR (84)

Comment

• PHSeaBee
                    Forum Member
                    • Oct 2010

WTH??? well, it arrived today....
                    many have asked about VA Comp injuries and some (one in particular, who knows more than me about this) stated the VA Claim will have nothing to do with your ability to be hired. but..
                    18 months ago this Vet took a PFT for position with DHS. I am a preference Veteran, old in age, and I maxed the points on their required PFT. Keep in mind, the day prior to the PFT, I had to pass the Agency's Medical exam just to participate. Soon after I received a letter requesting for follow up from medical providers at my cost to provide documentation I can meet the "rigorous" duties of an Officers. Keep in mind I maxed their PFT scores and currently work at an agency with more strenuous requirements that are quarterly as well...
                    Now everything has been completed and I was I am in a holding pattern for my EOD.

Today I received a letter from said Agency revoking my tentative employment offer because the "medical documentation provided fails to articulate sufficient medical rational to support the conclusion that you are medically qualified".

there ya have it...
                    . Maxed the Agency scores on the PFT
                    Medically re-evaluated by the VA (no conflict of interest) as medically and physically qualified to meet the requirements
                    Paid to be re-evaluated for PTSD by the save outside provider I was sent to by the VA 8 years ago and found "not a danger to myself or others while in the performance of a law enforcement officer (a job he currently performs)
                    yet deemed not qualified?

THE BEST OF LUCK TO THE MANY WHO CONTINUE ON and for the rest, NEVER QUIT!

Comment

• joe_smith01
                      Forum Member
                      • Oct 2014

Joe., have you not got any results on CASS for your medical and other stuff?? Im looking at your timeline and I only see question marks.... whats going on??
                      So far i have completed the Medical, PFT1, VBT/SI, and Fingerprints. All I have left is the Poly, Drug Test, and PFT2

NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                      Score: 95+
                      List:1XX February 2015
                      APD-5: TBT
                      Medical: TBT
                      Written Psychological: TBT
                      Oral Psychological: TBT
                      Meet with investigator: TBT
                      JST: TBT
                      Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• tevance67
                        Forum Member
                        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by PHSeaBee
                        many have asked about VA Comp injuries and some (one in particular, who knows more than me about this) stated the VA Claim will have nothing to do with your ability to be hired. but..
                        18 months ago this Vet took a PFT for position with DHS. I am a preference Veteran, old in age, and I maxed the points on their required PFT. Keep in mind, the day prior to the PFT, I had to pass the Agency's Medical exam just to participate. Soon after I received a letter requesting for follow up from medical providers at my cost to provide documentation I can meet the "rigorous" duties of an Officers. Keep in mind I maxed their PFT scores and currently work at an agency with more strenuous requirements that are quarterly as well...
                        Now everything has been completed and I was I am in a holding pattern for my EOD.

Today I received a letter from said Agency revoking my tentative employment offer because the "medical documentation provided fails to articulate sufficient medical rational to support the conclusion that you are medically qualified".

there ya have it...
                        Medically re-evaluated by the VA (no conflict of interest) as medically and physically qualified to meet the requirements
                        Paid to be re-evaluated for PTSD by the save outside provider I was sent to by the VA 8 years ago and found "not a danger to myself or others while in the performance of a law enforcement officer (a job he currently performs)

Dude, that is complete horse****! Anyone with half a brain and not hindered by some red-tape, bureaucratic mindset should be able to see that you are more than qualified. I'm guessing that there's some way in which you can appeal that decision. And I would if I were you.
                        "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Taz81
                          Forum Member
                          • May 2015

there ya have it...

I'm sorry.

Comment

• Taz81
                            Forum Member
                            • May 2015

Yea I'm from 2013/14 . To be clear I took the exam the first time then in 2013 and they have had my paper work since. but ok lol Ill be patient. THANKS
                            Have you met with your BI yet?

Comment

• Victorious3801
                              Forum Member
                              • Jul 2014

there ya have it...

That is such a bummer!! Hopefully they left you a number to call and can appeal that.
                              CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                              Application- 7/23/2014
                              Written exam - 9/24/2015
                              NOR: 10/31/2014
                              TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                              SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                              Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                              PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                              VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                              Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                              NOPA- 5/4/2015
                              Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                              Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                              Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                              BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                              Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                              Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                              EOD: 10/26/15
                              FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Taz81
                                Forum Member
                                • May 2015

Has anyone received a NOPA during the hiring process; If so, what was the outcome?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19745 users online. 54 members and 19691 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...