Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • depezhe
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2008

I spoke with my investigator, he told me that he had processed my case to DC Today.. any guesses about how much longer would the call take? LOL I know there is no path in the process but come on give me some guesses LOL
    TESTED: 3/21 EL CENTRO,CA
    NOR: 4/21 - 92 (N/V) GS7
    QUALIFICATIONS: COMPLETED (8/15)
    GEO PREFERENCE: ANDRADE AZ/ CALEXICO CA
    PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS:COMPLETED (5/29)
    MEDICAL: COMPLETED(7/17)
    FITNESS: COMPLETED(7/24)
    VBT: (CALEXICO, CA) COMPLETED (7/22)
    DRUG TEST: COMPLETED (7/25)
    BI: CASE IS IN THE SECURITY OFFICE (met with the investigator (9/15) case sent to adjudicator(10/7)

Comment

• merlin436
      Forum Member
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Orleanian84
      yea I liked that too.

So I guess that means the reason why I got a TO in the first place was because I'm the diet mountain dew and they probably just needed to fill up the diet mountain dew slots in the machine...
      That's the reason that anyone gets a TO.

Eventually, sooner or later they'll have the need for Dt. Mt. Dew and they'll be pushing your button. They might be pushing it now. Eventually you'll be the can that sits in the doorway and you'll drop the next time your button is pushed.

Comment

• USMC3537
        Forum Member
        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by twiy2008
        Hello everyone, just had a quick question. I received a call today scheduling me for my medical/fitness exam next week. I fell and sprained my ankle 2 weeks ago and my foot is still swollen and sore. The lady who scheduled me of course referred me back to MHC; which I called them and left a message. I was just wondering has anyone out there rescheduled their medical/fitness exam? Im so early in the process I hate trying to r/s already. My Doctor said he is willing to fill out any forms requesting a total of 6 weeks for my foot to heal properly.
        I had to reschedule mine because I had to work unexpectedly the day of my test. She told me that I needed to be able to do it within the next 2 weeks, but I didn't ask what the consequences were if I couldn't. I waited 2 days after I left the phone message and no call, then I sent an email and they wrote back within a couple of hours.
        GEO Pref: MIA
        Written: 8/08 (99 w/VP)
        TO: 9/08
        Pre-employment Forms: Completed
        Medical: Completed
        Fitness: Completed
        VBT: Completed 12/4
        BI: Completed
        Qualifications: Completed
        TSU: 12/4
        EOD: 2/17
        FLETC: 3/12 Class 934

Comment

• flatrooper
          Forum Member
          • Oct 2008

I had my medical exam on Tuesday 09/30/08 and everything was good/passed except for having high blood pessure (158/80).....I don't have a history of it (never knew I had it)......The Dr. would not allow me to continue onto the physical fitness test......Does anyone know what will happen next? Just hoping I'm not gonna be DQ'd......Will they send me paperwork to have my doctor fill out showing that my blood pressure is normal now??? Or do I go ahead and have my doctor send/fax them a letter saying I'm ok????? I had my VBT on 10/03/08 and felt that I had passed....any advice or past experience with this would be greatly appreiciated......Thanks

Comment

• FIU24
            Forum Member
            • Oct 2008

Who felt like they did bad on the VBT and still passed. I feel like I did good but still stays pending on CASS. It has been five weeks since I took the Test?????
            CBPO - Miami
            Pre-Employment Forms - completed
            Qualifications - GS 5
            Medical Exam - completed
            Structured Interview - Completed
            Drug Screening - completed
            Background Investigation - Completed
            Fitness - completed

Comment

• jrq16

Originally posted by FIU24
              Who felt like they did bad on the VBT and still passed. I feel like I did good but still stays pending on CASS. It has been five weeks since I took the Test?????
              My VBT results took over 9 weeks. I started to second guess myself. Turned out I passed. I'm sure you did fine.

jrq16

Comment

• barnaj
                Forum Member
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by merlin436
                That's the reason that anyone gets a TO.

Eventually, sooner or later they'll have the need for Dt. Mt. Dew and they'll be pushing your button. They might be pushing it now. Eventually you'll be the can that sits in the doorway and you'll drop the next time your button is pushed.
                Just hope you dont get stuck in the machine on the way out. Because as we all know, you dont get your money back either!

Comment

• barnaj
                  Forum Member
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by jrq16
                  My VBT results took over 9 weeks. I started to second guess myself. Turned out I passed. I'm sure you did fine.

jrq16
                  Damn, 7 months and still waiting for your quals? Whats up with that?

Comment

• barnaj
                    Forum Member
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by FIU24
                    well a lady posted before that she disappeared from CASS and didnt know why. Later on she found out it was because she didnt pass her VBT. So if your still in CASS thats a good sign that you didnt fail yours.

Comment

• FIU24
                      Forum Member
                      • Oct 2008

Thanks Alot. Thats the only thing I'm Worried about. I know my BI is going to be fine, so thats not a problem. I hope to start FLETC in Jan.
                      CBPO - Miami
                      Pre-Employment Forms - completed
                      Qualifications - GS 5
                      Medical Exam - completed
                      Structured Interview - Completed
                      Drug Screening - completed
                      Background Investigation - Completed
                      Fitness - completed

Comment

• wmcgalrd
                        Forum Member
                        • Sep 2008

Just checked my work voice mail and sometime yesterday I got the call to schedule the medical. I was thinking they would have called my cell or home phone but I guess not. She told me I had until the 14th to schedule my medical. Which sounds like enough time but she then told me that it had to be on the 13th or 14th because they were sending me all the forms. Well that sucks because all next week I am supposed to be in Firearms Instructor School. Now I know which is more important but that is a good certification to have for any resume.

Just venting, I guess I will have to work it out.

Comment

• sap123
                          Forum Member
                          • Aug 2008

where is the VBT usually taken? Can they administer it anywhere or does it have to be some sort of CBP facility (like a station or PoE or something)?
                          "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• barnaj
                            Forum Member
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by sap123
                            where is the VBT usually taken? Can they administer it anywhere or does it have to be some sort of CBP facility (like a station or PoE or something)?
                            It'll most likely be at a federal building in a big city near your home.

Comment

• JRizEJ6
                              Forum Member
                              • Aug 2008

anyone having trouble getting in contact with the minneapolis hiring center?

Comment

• wmcgalrd
                                Forum Member
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by JRizEJ6
                                anyone having trouble getting in contact with the minneapolis hiring center?
                                No, spoke with them at about 9:30 this morning.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18940 users online. 41 members and 18899 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...