Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TsFost
    commented on 's reply
    My BI is flying up on the 20th to start his local checks with neighbors, and the sit down with me. Really can't wait to finish up with it. Got my call from BP a couple days ago. Really hoping OFO calls me Monday lol.

• Mr. T7
    commented on 's reply
    My process is very similar to yours. I passed my poly Sep. 5 and got a green on CASS Sep. 6. Had to get my finger print cards done and sent of 2 weeks ago. And last week I re-certified my e-QIP. That's where I'm at. Do they pull your credit report? I've been keeping on eye on mine for any Inquiries, nothing yet.

• antoniojeff808
    commented on 's reply
    David1984 same as mine. I took poly Aug 8, then i met the BI Sep 9.

• David1984
    commented on 's reply
    After I passed my poly I received an e-mail to re-certify my eqip. Then was contacted by my BI to meet. All together about 1 month after passing the poly. But I’m sure it varies by schedule of the BI.

• NYBseBall89
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the info. It really sucks that these things move so slowly for some and quick for others. I'm really hoping to meet with my BI soon in order to start this process.

• jdop7
    commented on 's reply
    You are required to meet with an investigator so that the field portion of the investigation can be completed.

• NYBseBall89
    replied
    Are you required to meet with your BI? Is it possible that they do the background check without meeting you? I'm just curious because I took my poly a month ago and I haven't been contacted at all other than to re-certify my eqip. I just hope that this wait is actually being utilized and not just a waste of time.

Leave a comment:

• MoodSwing
    replied
    Is anyone here familiar with the San Luis port? I'm looking for info about the best places to live (for pre-acad and afterwards), Pre-Acad training, schedules, OT, advancements, etc.

Leave a comment:

• MoodSwing
    commented on 's reply
    CAL0231 Congrats to you too! I'm guessing we'll be in the same FLETC class. I'm ready to get it done.

• standtheman
    commented on 's reply
    kevoliver15. i have 19-11 dh and regular hire and 18-11, 19-3. waiting for poly since last year oct. 2018

• Mike2686
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much guys! I appreciate it. Just trying to get an idea of post fletc experiences.

• flyingdolphin
    replied
    Originally posted by kevoliver15 View Post
    Hey, wondering were most people are at.

Announcement number: 19-11
    Applied 8/6
    Entrance exam pass 8/20
    Tentative offer 8/26
    SI pass 9/18
    Eqip released to OPR 9/20
    Medical pass 9/20

Waiting on green check mark for PFT
    Same boat as you Pt is checked out tho

Leave a comment:

• assembly-jef
    commented on 's reply
    Kevin1234 probationary police officer

• merlin436
    commented on 's reply
    @Talonderiel

Take much of the current fare at the CBPO forums at Delphi with many grains of salt. Many of those posting there aren't CBPOs...or have very limited and closeted experience within OFO. They bluster and pretend to be subject matter experts posting in every thread and tossing out any unsubstantiated opinion...but the reality is that many posters there are largely propagandists and Koolaid drinkers. Caveat Lector.

• Kevin1234
    commented on 's reply
    assembly-jef what position at NYPD?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9989 users online. 484 members and 9505 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X