300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ifoCBP View Post
    Sorry, by re test I meant my drug and agility test expire soon. Anyone have those expire?
    Well med and fit will expire, but never had to redo the drug test. It can be initiated at any point before or during your federal career.

Comment

• Has anybody taken the new physical for CBPO? What you think?

Test Date: 9-18-07
      Re-Registered: 7-7-08
      Pre appointment package: 3-23-09
      Drug Test: 4-2-09
      Medical: Pending
      Physical: Pending
      VTB: 4-19-09
      BI: Meet with investigator 6-29-09

CBPO
      Test Date: 9-18-07
      Re-Registered: 7-7-08
      Pre appointment package: 3-23-09
      Drug Test: 4-2-09
      Medical: Pending
      Physical: Pending
      VTB: 4-19-09
      BI: Meet with investigator 6-29-09

Comment

Sorry, by re test I meant my drug and agility test expire soon. Anyone have those expire?
        Mine expired. I'm out of TSU and back to CASS with PFT "Pending" Note says "We selected a place for you to do it. We'll call You" I've been in this State of limbo since the end of June. This quests new chapter sould be tiltled "Theater Of The Absurd".
        Last edited by Thek9; 07-13-2009, 04:54 PM.
        Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
        Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• Hi Everyone! I've been reading for a while now and so much of the info has been very useful, I finally decided to sign up! My background investigator informed me he had finished everything and was sending it off on saturday, so I guess now I am sitting and waiting (and checking CASS 10 times a day, like all of you). My duty location is Key West, FL.. does anyone know anything about this location, I picked it on a whim and now it looks like I may end up there?

Also, I did an internship at FLETC about a year ago, and the chicken is not that bad : )

Comment

• Oh, and the few times I visited the G-Bar I was the only girl....

Comment

• I wish my BI would let me know if she is finished with my case. No clue on when or if she's done...
              Written: 12-11-08
              Medical: 3-28-09 Pending
              B.I.: 5-21-09 pending

Comment

• FLE Lady22

Welcome Aboard.

My current Area of Operation includes K.W., I'm with the State. Have you spent any other than vacation time at MM Zero? There are G-Bar's in K.W. too. I don't want to dissuade you, I've had some of the best times in my life in the Key's. Young and single, go for it. Married with kid's, I'd think twice. The novelty will wear off!!! It is expensive and gets ultra hot in the summer.
                If you get the chance go down and stop by the airport a talk to the CBPO's on duty. They are friendly. Their maybe base housing available to you, I'd look into that. Either around the Truman Annex or Boca Chica NAS, I'm not sure but worth an inquiry. I believe the JTF with other agency's would mix up any monotony. And don't forget what is only 90 miles south.

Good Luck & Keep Us Posted.

T-
                Le gra'sta De' a Theim.

Comment

• Tkek9.. Thank you for the insight!~ JTF is defintley something I will be looking into, I want to get into everything I can, that may be the young, wide eyed buck in me.. Young and single, yes.. so i am defintley down for anywhere or anything they throw at me. I have actually never visited Key West, so I am thinking of taking the trip down this week and check it out. And I will defintley take up your advice on speaking with some CBPO's, hopefully I can get some more thoughts.

Thank you again!

Comment

• Mallory Square at sunset, phenomenal world class people watching at the Southern Most Sunset.
                    Le gra'sta De' a Theim.

Comment

• Brunswick, Georgia for ya:

Went to World of Wally (Walmart) today, my total was $16.51

Gave the cashier $10, $5, and two $1 bills. Then I’ve found a penny and gave it to her.

Had to explain myself for 2 minutes why I’ve tried to ‘confuse’ her.

Jesus…..
                      CBPO Timeline
                      Geo: Virginia and D.C. Test: 12/10/08
                      NOR: 12/20/08 (86%) TO: 02/02/09
                      Forms: 02/11/09 VBT: 02/25/09
                      Medical: 03/03/09 Fitness: 03/03/09
                      Drug Test: 03/12/09 Qualifications: 03/26/09
                      BI: 04/09/09 (my B-day gift!)
                      Met with Investigator: 04/15/09 TSU: 04/10/09
                      The Call: 05/01/09 10.30am
                      EOD: 06/01/09 -- Dulles Airport
                      FLETC: 07/01/09 -- Class 957
                      Graduation: 10/14/09

Comment

• Hello all,
                        I'm sorry if I missed it as I scanned through these posts; but will my background check from the BP last year still be valid? Due to family issues I may have to switch over to CBPO. I tested on 5/15 of this year, and I set my geo pref as JFK, scored 105. Thanks for all your info.

take care,
                        Bill

Comment

Called TSU, the woman straight out told me 2009 doesn't look good for me. I have been in TSU over 100 days for SF/OAK. She said they only have 3 months of FLETC dates left to fill OCT, NOV, DEC and she said "we don't know how many people we are going to actually call for those months” She said the next 3 or so weeks will determine what they do for those months. (Not sure why the next few weeks) 2010 is where it is at. My tests expire in the fall, has anyone been pulled to re test? How long did it take from the time they pulled you to the time you tested and got back in TSU? How do they contact you?
                          I can’t believe how long this is taking, I tested almost two years ago.
                          I can't believe I am going to have to re test.
                          It will be two years in Nov since I took the written test. I had to retake the drug and physical in March. They sent a letter saying the physical was about to expire then called by phone to schedule both of them. Luckily they were able to schedule them both on the same day. I had a NOPA issue and it took forever for me to clear my BI, so I wasn't in TSU until after my second physical and drug test. Hope that helps.

Comment

• This was the longest process I've ever been in. Overcame a NOPA and I now EOD 7/27/09. Thanks for all your help guys.

Comment

• Merlin Yoda or anyone enlighten me on the new OFO rules regarding shooting our duty weapon OFF DUTY for practice.

It seems like with out prior supervisor approval we are NOT to take our duty weapon to the range on off duty hours to practice and stay proficient?

Firearms guy down here said some guy thought he should get paid to shoot/practice off duty.....which I think is CRAP. It behooves us to practice as much as possible to stay proficient.
                              What if quotas did exist?!

Comment

• Originally posted by PL07 View Post
                                This was the longest process I've ever been in. Overcame a NOPA and I now EOD 7/27/09. Thanks for all your help guys.
                                Are You Serious?...
                                You went from Test to Final Offer in 7 months!.... That is the timeframe they say it takes "6 months", dude I met my BI in Dec of 2007, replied to my NOPA in Oct. 2008... and I'm still waiting for my determination on that!!!...
                                Consider yourself extremely lucky that you were fully processed in that SHORT amount of time, usually people in that timeframe go out with "interim" clearances, since you had to go through a NOPA you are CLEARED.
                                Lucky You!
                                CBPO
                                Written: 08/29/2007
                                EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13541 users online. 486 members and 13055 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X