Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FItness test is easy..I took the fitness test about a month ago and I just found out that the BI has started.. Im part of the group that took the test around November. Im also waiting for Florida (no miami or seaport)...

Comment

• whoo kares?!
      No doubt..get a hobby.

Anyway...I am off to FLETC in less than 48 hours. From what I have seen so far..I think the travel, shuttle and checking in is going to be an absolute goat roap....not impressed so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rather_Static View Post
        No doubt..get a hobby.

Anyway...I am off to FLETC in less than 48 hours. From what I have seen so far..I think the travel, shuttle and checking in is going to be an absolute goat roap....not impressed so far.
        I will see you there on the 23. have a safe trip

Comment

• Originally posted by vsgonzo
          Last question.
          Does CBP allow you to be in the reserves? This guy at my ICE test said CBP won't let me continue in the reserves. My reenlistment is comming up and he said not do it because CBP won't like that. Any clue?? I did TSA while in the reserves. No problem there. I can't see much a difference with CBP except better uniforms and a gun but that shouldn't hold me back from the Reserves should it?
          Yes they allow you to attend reserves duty. I did it for 10 years in CBP (leg.customs) without problem. They by law, can't keep you from reporting unles s under extrenious circumstances, ie; Nuclear War.

FYI:

Rumor has it that CBP may integrate emergency driving and Vehicular Pursuits into a CBPO training. Have they mentioned anything at FLETC? This was posted by NTEU.

Also hiring of 5,000 cbpo is on the table at congress. Everyone cross their fingers. H.R. 5662, the PORTS Act. Check it out.

This oldtimer is 10-7.
          Last edited by 1895DCSkate; 04-07-2008, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• Do I have a chance with a 92 not vets pref in NJ?
            Waiting for "The Date"

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureTrooper1 View Post
              Do I have a chance with a 92 not vets pref in NJ?
              Just as good as any. Depends on the needs of the service. Good Luck.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rather_Static;1178180]No doubt..get a hobby.

Well I'm really disappointed that you all are so careless about this. Oh well it's not my problem, I was just trying to offer some help. So have a nice day.
                ICE IEA

May 08 Written Test
                Feb 09 TO-Los Angeles
                March 09 Medical/PT/Drug Test
                July 09 Oral Board
                Background Started 11/16/09

EOD 11/23/09 San Bernardino
                Academy class 006 12/03/09-04/13/10

Comment

• Will0861,

There is no block on the SF86 for internet grammer.....

See you @ FLETC?

Semper Fi, brother.
                  Last edited by Rather_Static; 04-07-2008, 09:49 PM. Reason: Poor grammer

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureTrooper1 View Post
                    Do I have a chance with a 92 not vets pref in NJ?
                    I just heard about someone receiving a TO on Friday with an 80, and they tested in March. They received their TO a few days after their NOR.

Comment

• will a TO be reflected in applicationmanager? Or do I have to wait for something in the mail?

FYI, I got an 85 (terrible) and am waiting for word on Buffalo (hopefully they will offer me Syracuse)

Comment

• Originally posted by ec2749 View Post
                        will a TO be reflected in applicationmanager? Or do I have to wait for something in the mail?

FYI, I got an 85 (terrible) and am waiting for word on Buffalo (hopefully they will offer me Syracuse)
                        Log into CASS on the CBP website. If an account has been created for you, it means you are getting a TO very soon. Good luck.

Comment

• Hi, Everyone this is my first post in this forum. I just tested in March and received my NOR the 29th got a 98 without vets preference, my geo pref is Puerto Rico. Anyone else for that area? How can I now if possible the needs of this area? Thanks,
                          CBP Officer Application
                          Geo Pref. Puerto Rico
                          Written Examination - 3/11/08
                          NOR 98 - Without Vets Pref - 3/29/08
                          Showed up on Cass - 6/24/08
                          Pre-Emp Forms -Pending
                          Qualifications -Pending
                          Medical Exam - Pending
                          Structured Interview - Pending
                          Drug Screening - Pending
                          Background Investigation - Pending
                          Fitness - Pending
                          As of now just waiting...

Comment

• Management will fear that you are smarter than them and won't hire you !!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Gonzo: all you need is 70. Nobody really cares about your score as long as you passed. Same with the GS-12 test... you can get 100 but if the chiefs don't like you, well tough luck.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rather_Static View Post
                                Will0861,

There is no block on the SF86 for internet grammer.....

See you @ FLETC?

Semper Fi, brother.

No hard feelings, like I said I was just trying to help. That's the last time I'll bring it up.

Hopefully I'll see you at FLETC soon. This waiting is driving me nuts.

Semper Fi.
                                Last edited by will0861; 04-08-2008, 03:07 PM. Reason: Forgot something
                                ICE IEA

May 08 Written Test
                                Feb 09 TO-Los Angeles
                                March 09 Medical/PT/Drug Test
                                July 09 Oral Board
                                Background Started 11/16/09

EOD 11/23/09 San Bernardino
                                Academy class 006 12/03/09-04/13/10

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11917 users online. 443 members and 11474 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X