Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any recent TO's for PA. PA has been quiet lately. I hear they are in need of bodies, but I haven't heard of any TO's going out.

    Comment


    • Anyone esle in waiting for MIAMI

      Comment


      • My Brother is a Cbpo for Miami , has been for a few years which is also my Geo location I still have to clear BI and my Drug Test but do u think him being one will help my chances?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BuffaloStyles View Post
          My Brother is a Cbpo for Miami , has been for a few years which is also my Geo location I still have to clear BI and my Drug Test but do u think him being one will help my chances?
          no, that would be illegal

          Comment


          • Forget it....sorry to make you all look.
            Last edited by Rather_Static; 04-06-2008, 08:27 AM. Reason: dumb post

            Comment


            • Hey guys, this is off topic, but what is with all the poor spelling and terrible grammar? I know this is just an internet forum, but since we are all trying to get into the law enforcement field, don't you think it would be a good idea to pay attention to those little details? If you were to hand in a report with spelling like I've seen here, you would be in for a serious talking to. In law enforcement, everything we do on the job has the potential to be evidence in a trial. Practice makes perfect, right?
              ICE IEA

              May 08 Written Test
              Feb 09 TO-Los Angeles
              March 09 Medical/PT/Drug Test
              July 09 Oral Board
              Background Started 11/16/09

              EOD 11/23/09 San Bernardino
              Academy class 006 12/03/09-04/13/10

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BuffaloStyles View Post
                Anyone esle in waiting for MIAMI
                Yes. I am waiting for BI to clear and I need to have a drug test. Same as you. I took the test in November.

                Comment


                • I am also attending FLETC on April 17-July 30th. When I get back Ill be working @ LAX. Hope to meet you soon

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Tarheel1 View Post
                    I also took the test in Nov. and did everything in Feb. I have not heard from an investigator yet either. Thought I would've by now since they have an urgent need for CBPO's in WA. Holler if you hear from a BI. Ill do the same.
                    Also, are your Quals completed?
                    Yes, I qualified as a 7...... I will let you know when I hear something.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by YPH-839 View Post
                      I am also attending FLETC on April 17-July 30th. When I get back Ill be working @ LAX. Hope to meet you soon
                      I will be at FLETC on april 24 to august 6.

                      Comment


                      • Anyone esle have family in cbp.

                        Comment


                        • well just wondering if it helps at all like if he got in a can too no?

                          Comment


                          • Also for anyone interested there is a show on the National Geographic Channel called "Americas Port". It is about the Los Angeles seaport, and all the different people that enable the cargo to get to it's destination. The next episode airs Monday night. It looks like it will show how cargo is inspected by CBP Officers. For those of us in the process, it is pretty interesting.
                            Last edited by will0861; 04-07-2008, 01:29 AM. Reason: poor grammar
                            ICE IEA

                            May 08 Written Test
                            Feb 09 TO-Los Angeles
                            March 09 Medical/PT/Drug Test
                            July 09 Oral Board
                            Background Started 11/16/09

                            EOD 11/23/09 San Bernardino
                            Academy class 006 12/03/09-04/13/10

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by will0861 View Post
                              Hey guys, this is off topic, but what is with all the poor spelling and terrible grammar? I know this is just an internet forum, but since we are all trying to get into the law enforcement field, don't you think it would be a good idea to pay attention to those little details? If you were to hand in a report with spelling like I've seen here, you would be in for a serious talking to. In law enforcement, everything we do on the job has the potential to be evidence in a trial. Practice makes perfect, right?
                              whoo kares?! It"s an ohn liine 4rum. Peeple ahr prahbably yoused too spelllinng and righting perphectly all daye at worke. Wen they git ohn liine they wanna let loose.

                              What if quotas did exist?!

                              Comment


                              • hows the fitness test

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7646 users online. 244 members and 7402 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X