Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by marcvann23 View Post
    Has anyone with a Geo pref of Illinois been contacted? I tested may 8th (93%) and I wondering how long until I get more info.
    Maybe a week, maybe 3 years. There are a lot of people on here that come on and say "I scored 90+ when do I get my TO?" If you scored 93, there may be 200 people ahead of you with 94 +. A TO is not guaranteed in any time frame. If it makes you feel any better, they have not issued any TOs since the last testing and probably will not until sometime after October.
    CBPO East Texas
    TO: 3/3/09
    Pre-Emp Forms: 3/26/09
    Fitness: 4/6/09 -Passed
    Medical: 4/6/09 -Passed
    VBT: 4/7/09 -Passed
    Quals: (GS-7) 4/10/09 -Verified
    Drug Test: 4/17/09 -Passed
    BI: 8/27/09 -Cleared
    TSU: 8/27/09
    FCRA: 05/19/10
    BI Update: 6/16/10

    Comment


    • TSU day 21...hurry up and wait...
      CBPO
      Written 08/08
      TO 02/09
      TSU 06/09
      BI Expired 04/10
      Polygraph 06/10--Passed
      Met with 2nd BI--07/10
      TSU 08/10

      CBP BPA
      Written 08/10
      TO 09/10
      TSU 11/10
      THE CALL: 03/02/2011
      FLETC: 04/04/2011--06/20/2011

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Don951 View Post
        I'd take TSA over being unemployed during a recession...
        I wouldn't.
        ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
        Written: 5/15/08
        NOR: 5/20/08
        TO: 10/28/08
        Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
        Fitness: 2/02/09
        BI: 3/15/09
        OB: 4/24
        EOD: 7/27
        FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)


        CBPO Pennsylvania
        Written: 3/15/08
        NOR: 4/2/08
        TO: 5/22/08
        Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
        Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
        VBT: 6/30/08
        Drug Test: 7/10/08
        Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
        Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
        BI submitted: 10/10/08
        TSU: 4/2/09
        Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
        EOD:

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JDNoble81 View Post
          I wouldn't.
          JD,

          I noticed in your signature that you go to FLETC 2 days after you EOD. Is this a mistake or are you the luckiest guy out there?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by barnaj View Post
            JD,

            I noticed in your signature that you go to FLETC 2 days after you EOD. Is this a mistake or are you the luckiest guy out there?
            "Today (Today), I consider myself (myself), the luckiest man (man), on the face of the earth!" -LG

            Yeah, I was a little surprised at that myself. Apparently it is very common for new IEAs though. I'm pumped for the 13 hour drive to FLETC. Any tips for Glynco you could pass my way?
            ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
            Written: 5/15/08
            NOR: 5/20/08
            TO: 10/28/08
            Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
            Fitness: 2/02/09
            BI: 3/15/09
            OB: 4/24
            EOD: 7/27
            FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)


            CBPO Pennsylvania
            Written: 3/15/08
            NOR: 4/2/08
            TO: 5/22/08
            Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
            Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
            VBT: 6/30/08
            Drug Test: 7/10/08
            Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
            Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
            BI submitted: 10/10/08
            TSU: 4/2/09
            Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
            EOD:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JDNoble81 View Post
              "Today (Today), I consider myself (myself), the luckiest man (man), on the face of the earth!" -LG

              Yeah, I was a little surprised at that myself. Apparently it is very common for new IEAs though. I'm pumped for the 13 hour drive to FLETC. Any tips for Glynco you could pass my way?
              Yeah Gerhig, i just noticed it was for IEA and not CBP. Anyway, load up on bottled water (the tap water around fletc tastes like outhouse water, no joke), bug spray with deet, and get and do some stuff other than going to class and studying. Hang by the pool, make some buddies and have some cold ones. Good Luck!

              Comment


              • Referred to Schedule EOD 7/2/2009 You have been referred to the scheduling unit. Generally an applicant can expect to be contacted to schedule their entrance on duty and/or training in 30 - 60 days. Depending on an applicant's selected locations scheduling calls could be extended an additional 30 days or more.

                Yay!


                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mrst View Post
                  Referred to Schedule EOD 7/2/2009 You have been referred to the scheduling unit. Generally an applicant can expect to be contacted to schedule their entrance on duty and/or training in 30 - 60 days. Depending on an applicant's selected locations scheduling calls could be extended an additional 30 days or more.

                  Yay!


                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Your location say you're in Washington. Are you waiting for the Washington Northern Border or in Seattle or other geo location?
                  _____________
                  CBPO - Washington Northern Border
                  Test: 2/27/2009
                  NOR: 3/09/09 (81% w/o vet.)
                  TO: 4/09/09
                  Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                  TSU: 6/11/09

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Khue View Post
                    Your location say you're in Washington. Are you waiting for the Washington Northern Border or in Seattle or other geo location?
                    My husband is waiting for Northern Border.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mrst View Post
                      My husband is waiting for Northern Border.
                      Awesome! Congratulations to your husband! I am waiting for Northern Border, too!
                      _____________
                      CBPO - Washington Northern Border
                      Test: 2/27/2009
                      NOR: 3/09/09 (81% w/o vet.)
                      TO: 4/09/09
                      Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                      TSU: 6/11/09

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Khue View Post
                        Awesome! Congratulations to your husband! I am waiting for Northern Border, too!
                        Congrats to you, too! Perhaps you two will end up at FLETC together...?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mrst View Post
                          Congrats to you, too! Perhaps you two will end up at FLETC together...?
                          Thanks! Do you guys live in Seattle area?
                          _____________
                          CBPO - Washington Northern Border
                          Test: 2/27/2009
                          NOR: 3/09/09 (81% w/o vet.)
                          TO: 4/09/09
                          Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                          TSU: 6/11/09

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Khue View Post
                            Thanks! Do you guys live in Seattle area?
                            Nope, we are in Whatcom County.

                            Comment


                            • Not far of a move for you guys.
                              _____________
                              CBPO - Washington Northern Border
                              Test: 2/27/2009
                              NOR: 3/09/09 (81% w/o vet.)
                              TO: 4/09/09
                              Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                              TSU: 6/11/09

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Khue View Post
                                Not far of a move for you guys.
                                That's the idea. We are hoping that it works out not to move at all since we just bought a house in March of '08. Keeping our fingers crossed!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6834 users online. 162 members and 6672 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X