Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning all, I'm new here. Referred to Schedule EOD 6/19/2009. My original GEOPREF was VT, then I was emailed and asked to change my pref to Jackman, ME. I did that, received my TO, then applied under the new announcement in April for VA (many vacancies). I then received a new NOR listing my GEOPREF for VA at GS7. Anyone else waiting in TSU for VA? How long? Process moved along quickly after TO. Tested 08/08, TO 02/09, everything else completed by 06/09.

Thanks!
    CBPO
    Written 08/08
    TO 02/09
    TSU 06/09
    BI Expired 04/10
    Polygraph 06/10--Passed
    Met with 2nd BI--07/10
    TSU 08/10

CBP BPA
    Written 08/10
    TO 09/10
    TSU 11/10
    THE CALL: 03/02/2011
    FLETC: 04/04/2011--06/20/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
      You get two chances at the PEB. One when you get there and a second one in week 13. You shouldn't be worrying about the sit and reach if you're coming here shortly. The only thing you'll be graded on is the run.
      That's interesting...The FLETC website makes it sound like if you don't pass all phases of the PEB you get sent home because your a liability. The standards all look pretty easy, but if I don't have to worry about it that's great!
      CBPO
      GEO-Montana
      TEST- 12/08
      NOR- 1/09 (91 no vet)
      TO-1/09
      Med/Fit- 5/09
      B.I. 3/09
      VBT-3/09
      Quals(GS-7)-3/09
      Referred to TSU-5/22/09
      EOD-6/22/09
      FLETC-7/16/09-10/28/09

Comment

• Originally posted by brave52000 View Post
        That's interesting...The FLETC website makes it sound like if you don't pass all phases of the PEB you get sent home because your a liability. The standards all look pretty easy, but if I don't have to worry about it that's great!
        Unless a person is badly out of shape, has poor eyesight or is just a discipline problem, anyone who gives 100% should be able to get through FLETC.

Comment

• Originally posted by stw1226 View Post
          depends on you... my fd told me that if you rent a car.. it will used up most of your money.. / salary. walmart is 30 min by bike.... so... is your choice. some people do rent a car.

Walmart is a bit more than a mile...maybe closer to two miles off base from the front gate. 30 minutes is one hellaciously slow bike ride there.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
            Walmart is a bit more than a mile...maybe closer to two miles off base from the front gate. 30 minutes is one hellaciously slow bike ride there.
            well.. i guess he is a slow rider!!! I just report that i know

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
              Unless a person is badly out of shape, has poor eyesight or is just a discipline problem, anyone who gives 100% should be able to get through FLETC.
              +1
              Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mackabo View Post
                Good Morning all, I'm new here. Referred to Schedule EOD 6/19/2009. My original GEOPREF was VT, then I was emailed and asked to change my pref to Jackman, ME. I did that, received my TO, then applied under the new announcement in April for VA (many vacancies). I then received a new NOR listing my GEOPREF for VA at GS7. Anyone else waiting in TSU for VA? How long? Process moved along quickly after TO. Tested 08/08, TO 02/09, everything else completed by 06/09.

Thanks!
                I've been in TSU for VA since 3/19

Comment

• Anyone in TSU for Washington State?
                  TO: 4/09/09
                  Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                  TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• From looking at google map, the mall and Wal-mart are very close to each other.
                    TO: 4/09/09
                    Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                    TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• Has anyone had to do a Polygraph for their CBP Background? My husband finally got the call for his BI today and they set him up for a polygraph. I know it says in the application that a polygraph may be given, but I don't know anyone that has had to do it. He has one of the cleanest background I've ever seen. Didn't know if this was common practice now...

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPO859 View Post
                        Has anyone had to do a Polygraph for their CBP Background? My husband finally got the call for his BI today and they set him up for a polygraph. I know it says in the application that a polygraph may be given, but I don't know anyone that has had to do it. He has one of the cleanest background I've ever seen. Didn't know if this was common practice now...
                        Hey, their have been a few guys on here who had that done. It may just be personal preference of the investigator or if they came across conflicting info somewhere during the BI.

Comment

• Originally posted by tippmann87 View Post
                          I've been in TSU for VA since 3/19
                          Have you heard anything at all? VA was supposed to have many vacancies; i thought things would be moving more quickly there.
                          CBPO
                          Written 08/08
                          TO 02/09
                          TSU 06/09
                          BI Expired 04/10
                          Polygraph 06/10--Passed
                          Met with 2nd BI--07/10
                          TSU 08/10

CBP BPA
                          Written 08/10
                          TO 09/10
                          TSU 11/10
                          THE CALL: 03/02/2011
                          FLETC: 04/04/2011--06/20/2011

Comment

don't make fly2go feel sad
                            fly2go... you almost there.... take it easy!!!
                            I'm sorry fly2go! To be honest, I'd rater be where you are! You are WAAAAAY ahead of me!!! Atleast we know that we will eventually go to FLETC! I just wish I knew when!

Comment

depends on you... my fd told me that if you rent a car.. it will used up most of your money.. / salary. walmart is 30 min by bike.... so... is your choice. some people do rent a car.
                              well my concern is how am i going to go back and forth from OJT to the hotel im going to stay at.
                              "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

• Originally posted by soto2635 View Post
                                well my concern is how am i going to go back and forth from OJT to the hotel im going to stay at.
                                Thats something you are going to have to work out. You can rent a car or just take yours to Florida and drive it to FLETC. Unless you can find someone at your POE to cart you to and from work.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4275 users online. 237 members and 4038 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X