300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
    The lady at HR told me that the info on e-QIP expires as well!!!!!.... That is why they make you re-do it, most of the info is still in the system, but you still have to update any changes and answer YES/NO questions again!...
    Well i can see that making a little sense. That info is already populated under your SSN, so you just gotta make the appropriate updates. But to redo all the paperwork and print cards? Like your fingerprints changed or something...

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
      I DO NOT understand this! That other guy on here (the name escapes me), had his forms go back to pending also. Maybe these things are taking so long, the actual info provided on the SF-86 and E-Qip are actually becoming too old to go off of!?
      Well just recieved an email from a lady from mhc. she states that they needed more info from my past fed job. Also that there is no forms needed on my behalf. I dont understand, I was found qualified for GS-7 but they still need more info from my past fed job??? Eeeeeye dunno......

Comment

• Originally posted by meskismcbp View Post
        Well just recieved an email from a lady from mhc. she states that they needed more info from my past fed job. Also that there is no forms needed on my behalf. I dont understand, I was found qualified for GS-7 but they still need more info from my past fed job??? Eeeeeye dunno......
        All this to go along with your secoond NOPA? Tough week for the applicants.

Comment

What a waste of time and money. Not efficient at all. Lol

Comment

• WOW. That's a lot of work and time for you guys with paper work process. I feel your pain.
            TO: 4/09/09
            Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
            TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

All this to go along with your second NOPA? Tough week for the applicants.
              Yep all that with the 2nd NOPA!!! Yes, a waste of time and money!!!
              Last edited by meskismcbp; 07-02-2009, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Well dudes, im going golfing to take my mind off this crap! Maybe better news tommorrow!

Comment

I can't believe you received two NOPAs. Were they for the same issue? Was the second received after or before your appeal on the first?

Comment

• Now that we're into July I'm knocking on wood hoping to receive a TO any day now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jwm0516 View Post
                      He means do you have any $$ left to collect. It is good money and free. Show me the money! Semper Fi Teufel.
                      oh yea i do plenty of it.
                      "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

• Got the call, i EOD july 20 for el paso, texas until aug 5th from there i go to fletc from aug 6th to nov 19th. cant wait!!

the process has been quick!! from march this year until today
                        "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

• Awesome! Congrats! I'm hoping to wind up back in my home of El Paso!

Comment

• thanks im so looking foward to it

Comment

Yes you can. You have to find someone at your POE (like a veterans rep) or a knowledgeable sup, to get you the correct forms. And obviously you can never have used your GI Bill before. I've been saving mine in case i get hired back in.
                              so i cant call the VA and tell them whats up?

Comment

• Originally posted by soto2635 View Post
                                Got the call, i EOD july 20 for el paso, texas until aug 5th from there i go to fletc from aug 6th to nov 19th. cant wait!!

the process has been quick!! from march this year until today
                                Congrats! Lucky you on such a quick timeline! Doesn't happen often.
                                CBPO
                                Test: July 2008
                                TO: 12/26/08
                                VBT 1/21/09-passed
                                Medical - 1/21/09 - cleared 4/28
                                Fitness - 1/21/09 - passed
                                Drug test - 2/5/09- passed
                                BI - Cleared
                                TSU -4/29/09 (Buffalo)
                                BI2 - cleared 8/11

ICE Special Agent
                                Test 7/22/09 passed

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6199 users online. 312 members and 5887 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X