Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • very encouraging and informative update Lancer!

    congrats as well.
    Timelines:

    CBPO
    App: 2/12/09
    Geo: Revised; CA Long Beach, San Bernardino, L.A.
    Written: 2/20/09
    NOR: 3/2/09 (81 no vet pref.)
    TO: ? (reached my 37th bday 9/09)

    IEA
    App: 5/5/09
    Geo: San Diego
    Written: 6/5/09 (75.8 no vet pref.)
    NOR: 7/20/09
    Faxed Documents: 7/7/09
    TO: 10/6/09
    Mailed Documents: 10/16/09
    Oral Interview: 12/02/09 Passed

    BPA
    Geo: SW Border-El Centro/San Diego Area
    App: 8/17/10
    Written: 10/6 Passed (73 w/ no vet pref.)
    TO: 11/10/10 (pre emp forms due 11/22)

    Comment


    • Someone somewhere in TSU has to be getting a call sometime.

      Comment


      • I can post now! Sweet! Not that I have much to say, Tested April 29th in Jax. NOR on June 1st. Just waiting and reading...
        __________________
        CBPO - AL
        Written Exam: 4/29/09
        NOR 6/1/09

        __________________
        LCCC Police Academy
        7/13/09

        Comment


        • Vermont

          I talked with TSU today and was told there was less than ten people ahead of me for a position in Vermont. Do any of you have any idea if that means I am close. I have been in TSU since January. I have been told that generally Vermont is always needing people but apparently that's not the case now.

          Comment


          • 106 days in TSU...I called TSU and the lady said that mi filed was new????
            I guess Florida is a long wait and over a 100 days is a new filed to them...I wonder how many days to be an old file????

            I'm still doing PT and trying to stay in shape...this waiting is boring!!!!

            Comment


            • Got the call 6/11, EOD 6/29, FLETC 7/23.

              I do have a question about the FLETC PEB (Physical Efficiency Battery). I found the PEB battery scores, but what score must I achieve to successfully pass each category?

              http://www.fletc.gov/training/progra...peb-spec-pages

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 1Lnation View Post
                Recently met with Background and Investigator and scheduled for Drug Test the same day! Hope is still alive!!!!

                Get that green check for my Drug Test means only 1 check mark left before TSU. The wait begins! Any word on SFO/OAK port guys?
                85 days in TSU for SF/Oak. I know some people ahead of me at 95 days, 100 days, 120 days.. I know people who just entered. I know people pulled to re test.
                Nothing is moving for SF/Oak.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Gbeck422 View Post
                  My goal is the same! I'm 125 now... 10 more pounds to go... haha.
                  sound like me "10 more pounds". except Im going the other way, Im trying to loose 10 more
                  hehe

                  It's been a year and I dropped from 207 to 193. seems like I'm starting to gain weight, however my pant size keeps dropping. Hope is muscle weight hehe.
                  CBPO (Location : MIA)

                  Written: 08/08 .............................. T.O.: 08/30/08
                  Pre-employment forms: 09/08....... Fitness: 10/08
                  Medical: 10/08 -referred to specialist (02/15/09 cleared)
                  VBT: 11/08 .................................. Drug test: 12/08
                  B.I.: 01/09..................................... TSU: 02/23/09
                  Fitness (retake): 10/09
                  EOD: soon?? hehe

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by anydaynow View Post
                    I talked with TSU today and was told there was less than ten people ahead of me for a position in Vermont. Do any of you have any idea if that means I am close. I have been in TSU since January. I have been told that generally Vermont is always needing people but apparently that's not the case now.
                    I didn't know they could tell you what your spot is in the queue. Looks like I'll be calling tomorrow.
                    CBPO (Location : MIA)

                    Written: 08/08 .............................. T.O.: 08/30/08
                    Pre-employment forms: 09/08....... Fitness: 10/08
                    Medical: 10/08 -referred to specialist (02/15/09 cleared)
                    VBT: 11/08 .................................. Drug test: 12/08
                    B.I.: 01/09..................................... TSU: 02/23/09
                    Fitness (retake): 10/09
                    EOD: soon?? hehe

                    Comment


                    • Congrats cbpoapplicant!

                      I've been doing push-ups, pull-ups and chin-ups coupled with running, previously 2 miles twice a week; now 2.xx miles 3 times a week and I have GAINED 5 lbs.

                      I am 5'10/5'11 and used to weigh 150/155, now I am pushing 160. I guess i've put on muscle?
                      CBPO
                      GEO - NY/JFK
                      TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

                      TO - 01/09
                      PE Forms - Completed
                      Fitness - Completed
                      VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                      Drug Screen - Completed
                      Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                      B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                      Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                      TSU


                      EOD: ???
                      FLETC: ???

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by cbpoapplicant View Post
                        Got the call 6/11, EOD 6/29, FLETC 7/23.

                        I do have a question about the FLETC PEB (Physical Efficiency Battery). I found the PEB battery scores, but what score must I achieve to successfully pass each category?

                        http://www.fletc.gov/training/progra...peb-spec-pages
                        congrats!
                        CBPO
                        Test: July 2008
                        TO: 12/26/08
                        VBT 1/21/09-passed
                        Medical - 1/21/09 - cleared 4/28
                        Fitness - 1/21/09 - passed
                        Drug test - 2/5/09- passed
                        BI - Cleared
                        TSU -4/29/09 (Buffalo)
                        BI2 - cleared 8/11

                        ICE Special Agent
                        Test 7/22/09 passed

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by cbpoapplicant View Post
                          Got the call 6/11, EOD 6/29, FLETC 7/23.

                          I do have a question about the FLETC PEB (Physical Efficiency Battery). I found the PEB battery scores, but what score must I achieve to successfully pass each category?

                          http://www.fletc.gov/training/progra...peb-spec-pages
                          Just gotta run the 1.5 in the designated time wether its 16:30 or 15:00. The rest is just participation so you can look for improvement by the end of the academy.

                          Comment


                          • Spoke with CBP Medical this morning I think I'm really being set up for the "new" fitness test since they told me I will be contacted by Comprehensive Clinic either end of July or early August. Is that when the new test takes effect? Anybody know the difference?


                            Tested March08
                            NOR March 08
                            T0 May 08
                            VBT Completed May08
                            Drug test Completed Jun08
                            Medical Completed Oct08
                            Physical Fitness Completed Aug08/ Now Pending
                            Forms May09
                            BI Completed Jun09
                            Quals Completed Jun09
                            Last edited by 2g2gn; 06-26-2009, 11:31 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 2g2gn View Post
                              Spoke with CBP Medical this morning I think I'm really being set up for the "new" fitness test since they told me I will be contacted by Comprehensive Clinic either end of July or early August. Is that when the new test takes effect? Anybody know the difference?


                              Tested March08
                              NOR March 08
                              T0 May 08
                              VBT Completed May08
                              Drug test Completed Jun08
                              Medical Completed Oct08
                              Physical Fitness Completed Aug08/ Now Pending
                              Forms May09
                              BI Completed Jun09
                              Quals Completed Jun09
                              Yeah that seems to be whats happening to alot of people. Its not much harder, it just sucks having to step again.

                              Comment


                              • Test

                                Once you take the CBPO test, does the test ever expire? I took the test last July and used my old score to reapply under the last announcement and changed my geo location. I know all my meds,physical,etc expire but the test always stays active?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7381 users online. 411 members and 6970 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X