Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally Posted by Thoughtless
    I'm not quite sure how accurate that information is considering the last person on this site (FreeAgent) who got the call for SFO/OAK had a TSU date of 2/20/09. Unless, of course, the next person in line the woman is talking about (with a TSU date of January) got pulled out of TSU while others got the call and then eventually reinserted. But you also have to take into account the number of those who have gotten the call since then who do not post on this forum.

    I know guys on this post, and I am now including Burrell707 who are head of me for SF/Oak and they have not got the call. When hiring starts back up in late summer or early fall they are not going to say lets hire the first 40 in line for SF/Oak. they are going to take a few each month or week. Which will push me into 2010, if I am lucky. The whole country has ports with TSU backing up and when hiring starts back up, no way all of us can go in 2009 . If you enter TSU in late summer or early fall for a port like SF/Oak that already has a long line, don't hold your breath. You are going to have 9 or 10 months of people ahead of you.
    Last edited by UofU76; 06-19-2009, 02:45 AM.

    Comment


    • i think at this point, everybody shouldn't be holding their breath.... just "let it come" look for other job first... (like what i am doing.) when they call... then be happy about it. Nothing.. NOTHING we can do to make it faster. Only time can tell Agree? everybody?!
      The BEST thing that we can do is update EACH other on the board when they get call (TSU vs. CALL) and we'll know the time line... then...
      That's how we roll brother!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by stw1226 View Post
        i think at this point, everybody shouldn't be holding their breath.... just "let it come" look for other job first... (like what i am doing.) when they call... then be happy about it. Nothing.. NOTHING we can do to make it faster. Only time can tell Agree? everybody?!
        The BEST thing that we can do is update EACH other on the board when they get call (TSU vs. CALL) and we'll know the time line... then...
        That's how we roll brother!
        I totally agree. No argument from me. I am just pointing out the reality of the situation for myself and some others. The TSU line is long, getting longer, and being in TSU doesn't mean what it used to. It's just a numbers game. By the time hiring starts back up, they can't give all of us the green light at once. It's got to be gradual, it's got to be at a rate that FLETC can handle. (Whatever that may be, I believe Merlin once had some numbers on classes, how many there were a year and how many recruits were taken) It looks like the TSU line easily goes into 2010. I don’t see SF/Oak taking all of us that are in TSU for SF/Oak between now and December, way too many of us. I believe I will be very lucky to get in before 2010.
        78 days in TSU!!
        Do I get anything when I hit 90 days?

        Comment


        • Hello

          Hello everyone. I been folliwing the thread for a while, but I wasn't able to poste. I got my NOR in May 28 and got a 97. My Geo is Florida. At this moment I'm still waiting to receive a TO. I hope I receive one soon. In the mean time I just getting myself back in shape.
          CBPO
          TEST: 4/28/2009
          NOR:5/28/2009 97
          TO: ????

          Comment


          • Originally posted by rivea176 View Post
            Hello everyone. I been folliwing the thread for a while, but I wasn't able to poste. I got my NOR in May 28 and got a 97. My Geo is Florida. At this moment I'm still waiting to receive a TO. I hope I receive one soon. In the mean time I just getting myself back in shape.
            Nice job on your exam! My geo is Florida as well, where are you hoping to go?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by rivea176 View Post
              Hello everyone. I been folliwing the thread for a while, but I wasn't able to poste. I got my NOR in May 28 and got a 97. My Geo is Florida. At this moment I'm still waiting to receive a TO. I hope I receive one soon. In the mean time I just getting myself back in shape.

              Originally posted by jbyrjax View Post
              Nice job on your exam! My geo is Florida as well, where are you hoping to go?

              Nice! That makes 3 of us that passed the exam waiting for a TO for florida; I scored (82%) my GEO is for Miami but I also chose through out Florida.

              Good luck to us!
              Last edited by OZ-82; 06-19-2009, 09:41 AM.
              CBPO-MIA/FL
              Written: 4/30/09
              NOR: 6/01/09 (82%)
              TO: pending

              Comment


              • I'm hoping to go to Orlando, but I will take anywhere around Florida... My Geo just say throught Florida.
                CBPO
                TEST: 4/28/2009
                NOR:5/28/2009 97
                TO: ????

                Comment


                • Is there anyone waiting for a TO in NY JFK? If so what is your score? and is there any CBPO for JFK in this forum that can give an idea if they are currently staffed, is there any hiring going on? what's the deal?
                  These hands need your guidance!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
                    Is there anyone waiting for a TO in NY JFK? If so what is your score? and is there any CBPO for JFK in this forum that can give an idea if they are currently staffed, is there any hiring going on? what's the deal?
                    Me. Reapplied in april score 90 no vet. Patiently waiting.

                    Comment


                    • I haven't noticed any TO lately either.
                      These hands need your guidance!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
                        Is there anyone waiting for a TO in NY JFK? If so what is your score? and is there any CBPO for JFK in this forum that can give an idea if they are currently staffed, is there any hiring going on? what's the deal?
                        You know I am, but I'm waiting in TSU so score no longer seems to matter. Thats lucky, because I scored the low score of 83. Some CBPO's at JFK seem to think that they are still hiring becasue they are chronically understaffed, but they could have fooled me.
                        CBPO
                        GEO - NY/JFK
                        TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

                        TO - 01/09
                        PE Forms - Completed
                        Fitness - Completed
                        VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                        Drug Screen - Completed
                        Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                        B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                        Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                        TSU


                        EOD: ???
                        FLETC: ???

                        Comment


                        • Anybody know who's taking care of this board?!
                          Can we open a sub-board about "TSU date?" so all of the TSU question / Info go into that sub-board... other inquiry goes to here....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                            Me. Reapplied in april score 90 no vet. Patiently waiting.
                            Since you reapplied on 4/6/09 and received a TOS for NY other it doesnt seem like your geo location can be changed since you went into TSU. I would call and find out. Im also looking for JFK, received my NOR(90) I just reapplied under the new announcement. Has anyone received a TOS for JFK under the new announcement?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NJNJ View Post
                              Since you reapplied on 4/6/09 and received a TOS for NY other it doesnt seem like your geo location can be changed since you went into TSU. I would call and find out. Im also looking for JFK, received my NOR(90) I just reapplied under the new announcement. Has anyone received a TOS for JFK under the new announcement?
                              I haven't seen anyone get a TO for this last announcement.
                              These hands need your guidance!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NJNJ View Post
                                Since you reapplied on 4/6/09 and received a TOS for NY other it doesnt seem like your geo location can be changed since you went into TSU. I would call and find out. Im also looking for JFK, received my NOR(90) I just reapplied under the new announcement. Has anyone received a TOS for JFK under the new announcement?
                                I emailed MHC a couple of weeks ago to make sure my re-app was still valid and they told me it was. Now you got me all nervous and second guessing it on a friday evening and cant call anyone till the office opens monday. Thanks for ruining my weekend!!!



                                Just kidding.



                                No,but seriously I hate you.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8589 users online. 374 members and 8215 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X