Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 Days in TSU...I wish it was like the Army, they take you to your basic training and if you have to wait you will be waiting in a Hold under unit, doing PT and taking some classes...I guess is to expensive...

GEO Florida (excluding Miami).

Comment

• Yeah thats tough. Day 69 for me.
      ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
      Written: 5/15/08
      NOR: 5/20/08
      TO: 10/28/08
      Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
      Fitness: 2/02/09
      BI: 3/15/09
      OB: 4/24
      EOD: 7/27
      FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)

CBPO Pennsylvania
      Written: 3/15/08
      NOR: 4/2/08
      TO: 5/22/08
      Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
      Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
      VBT: 6/30/08
      Drug Test: 7/10/08
      Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
      Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
      BI submitted: 10/10/08
      TSU: 4/2/09
      Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
      EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by marcvann23 View Post
        Well I finally got my results back for the CBP officer test I took on May 6th. I got a 93!!! Any one have ne idea how long before I hear back from them, my geo location is Illinois?
        Hey marc. I got a TO about 3 months after I took the test back in '07. I'm waiting now in the famous TSU and I've been here since the end of April. Hopefully they start pickin up us Midwest guys. GL man.
        Geo: Illinois
        Test Score: 94
        Quals: GS-7
        T.O.: 8/7/2007
        Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

• day 180 in TSU lounge for NJ............ DAY 180!!

Comment

• just got off the phone with IA calling to clear up some issues with my bi. So, it was just about a month from meeting the investigator to my file landing in DC.
            Kc12 was right on the money with his info. Thanks again

Comment

• Originally posted by jflores View Post
              day 180 in TSU lounge for NJ............ DAY 180!!
              Now I don't feel so bad waiting about half that time. At least I have been able to get my 1.5 run time down to 11:00.
              Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Hey,
                If IA calls you to clear up some issues, is it always for something major?
                Also, do investigators notify you that they have sent your file to an adjusicator? Thanks in advance.
                Written: 12-11-08
                Medical: 3-28-09 Pending
                B.I.: 5-21-09 pending

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPhOpeful View Post
                  Hey,
                  Also, do investigators notify you that they have sent your file to an adjusicator? Thanks in advance.
                  From what I have seen IA may call for something as small as a forgotten past employment, or something as big as massive civil/tax debt. Either way the best saying for IA is, no news is good news.

On the investigator calling, some do, and some don't. It all depends on the investigator.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPhOpeful View Post
                    Hey,
                    Normally if it is something major the adjudicators will want something in writing. If it turns out you lied they have it in writing. Some BI's will let you know what is going on, but some do not. Don't expect them to give you too much information, that way if they do it is gravy
                    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• When they want it in writing that's getting into a NOPA right?

Comment

• so if this "fiscal Year" theory is true, when are they going to start calling everybody in TSU?...August...Sept...Oct? anyboody share some light...

Comment

• Originally posted by Federalyhood View Post
                          so if this "fiscal Year" theory is true, when are they going to start calling everybody in TSU?...August...Sept...Oct? anyboody share some light...
                          October 1st is the beginning of the fiscal year. Maybe then, or maybe sooner. Only HQ knows.
                          Last edited by TPA3312; 06-10-2009, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• I just got my NOR today, is it still possible to receive a TO and go through with the rest of the process (VBT, quals, etc)........?

Or will I have to wait until the start of the fiscal yr to begin the process?
                            ATF 1811 SA
                            Applied - 10/13/09

CBPO (GEO - Philadelphia)
                            Written Test - 5/11/09
                            NOR (87) - 6/10/09

ICE IEA (GEO - Philadelphia)
                            Written Test - 6/1/09
                            NOR (88.9) - 6/22/09

ICE 1811 SA
                            Written Test - 7/28/09
                            Written - Passed - 8/10/09
                            NOR (80.5 ugggh)

Comment

• I got a couple of questions: I have been searching but I cannot find what the acronym TSU is, what is TSU and why are so many people waiting in it?

Also, were CBP officers authorized to carry off duty before H.R.218?

Lastly, are there any CBP officers on here who work in Illinois?

Comment

• Kc12 & TPA3312,
                                Thanks guys for the info.
                                Written: 12-11-08
                                Medical: 3-28-09 Pending
                                B.I.: 5-21-09 pending

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12645 users online. 463 members and 12182 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X