Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
    I believe all except fitness and oral should transfer if done within a year
    From what I've seen in here the only 2 agencies that transfer steps over are CBPO and BPA, and from these the Oral Board and Fitness are different (Agency Specific).
    CBPO
    Written: 08/29/2007
    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
      From what I've seen in here the only 2 agencies that transfer steps over are CBPO and BPA, and from these the Oral Board and Fitness are different (Agency Specific).
      Any word, my little green friend?

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
        Any word, my little green friend?
        Nothing yet... a few weeks ago the Sup. Adjudicator told me that my file had gone through everyone (from what he could see on his system) and that I was only to wait word from HR, I called MHC last week and this week as well to ask, and they say they have no word on the BI yet.
        CBPO
        Written: 08/29/2007
        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
          Nothing yet... a few weeks ago the Sup. Adjudicator told me that my file had gone through everyone (from what he could see on his system) and that I was only to wait word from HR, I called MHC last week and this week as well to ask, and they say they have no word on the BI yet.
          Yeah, some dudes i talked to said that when they beat their nopa, they got no call, no letters, no nothing. Just appeared as BI complete in CASS one day. I guess i'd prefer that to a call from an adjudicator. So just keep checking.

Comment

What transfer to ICE IEA from CBPO ??????????
            Based on my experience drug test and medical for IEA were cleared from CBPO. I guess the BI will be cleared too for both positions if I pass it.

I took another fitness for IEA. For IEA you have to do push-ups (15)
            instead the lifting test, and the steper is 16 inches instead 12 inches.

There is no VBT for IEA. It's an oral board. I'm waiting for it.
            Last edited by CBPO_PR; 06-03-2009, 02:56 PM. Reason: correct word

Comment

I believe all except fitness and oral should transfer if done within a year
              Replace "should" with "might" and I more or less agree with you.

Like I said...
              ICE may, ICE mayn't.
              It's their call.

Comment

• Well thanks guys I was jk I'm at the final bridge for cbp and iea prob won't catch up so I have no worries but thanks

Comment

Well thanks guys I was jk I'm at the final bridge for cbp and iea prob won't catch up so I have no worries but thanks
                  So, did you take your poly yet, or still waiting?

Comment

• I took the iea test based on the poly pending and not getting my tsu date but both are taken care . Poly sched and I will have my original tsu refer date

Comment

• I recieved this message in my CASS file:

You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.
                      I did a search and see 3 other pages where this notice was brought up on these forums (page 111, 3xx, 4xx), but no definitive answers. I don't like the sound of it - it sounds like a TSU within TSU, a "tentative selection unit for the Tentative selection unit", if you will.

Has anyone recieved this message who is currently employed with CBP?
                      CBPO
                      GEO - NY/JFK
                      TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                      PE Forms - Completed
                      Fitness - Completed
                      VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                      Drug Screen - Completed
                      Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                      B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                      Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                      TSU

EOD: ???
                      FLETC: ???

Comment

• Sorry about the grammar LOL reporting from an iPhone

Comment

• Originally posted by TuffStuffCBP View Post
                          I recieved this message in my CASS file:

I did a search and see 3 other pages where this notice was brought up on these forums (page 111, 3xx, 4xx), but no definitive answers. I don't like the sound of it - it sounds like a TSU within TSU, a "tentative selection unit for the Tentative selection unit", if you will.

Has anyone recieved this message who is currently employed with CBP?
                          Its a good thing. Means you're done just a quick double check that they have all your crap and nothing is about to expire. Shouldn't be too long before you get the TSU message.

Comment

• Can anyone give me any idea maybe why I haven't been contacted yet since receiving my test results? I scored a 81(no vet) and tested on 3/3/09 geo pref for southwest border and nothing in the mail yet!!! It's driving me crazy because I know of others who has tested the same time as me and are moving along pretty quick. If anyone can give me any info it would be greatly appreciated..

Comment

• Originally posted by bpyankees2 View Post
                              Charlotte doesn't have too many international flights, correct? It is my understanding that CBPOs are only needed for international visitors at airports. Therefore, I assume they don't have many positions. Am I correct in my thinking?
                              Yeah, and it is safe to assume that Greensboro and Raleigh do not have much international flights. Then again, a 91 is not competitive enough for such a small amount of personnel, IMO.

Curious, does any one know if CBP cover the Port of Wilmington?

Comment

• Ok I also emailed TSU (I got a bit anxious, I wanted to figure out exactly what my options were) about whether or not they were actively scheduling EOD dates and FLETC classes. I was told that it was only for a week that they had stopped, to figure out the schedule at fletc. However calls and class scheduling has resumed for ports with vacancies. So providing your selected port has vacancies and has been approved for new CBPOs you will get the call sooner rather than later. ***back to enjoying the summer while I wait***

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7260 users online. 317 members and 6943 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X