X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great what about the return to orginal TsU date

Comment

• Originally posted by robeans View Post
      If you’re not a veteran those 10200 individuals may have hiring preference anyway.

This is just a ceremonial thing and has no real meaning behind it. It just says that CBP and the Army Reserve are "Partners" now but it does not give hiring preference to the Army Reserves other than what federal law already allows.
      That is good to know

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
        Great what about the return to orginal TsU date

You should slip back in with your original TSU date.

I noticed that you also applied for IEA. The new CBP standards likely won't be any more difficult than the IEA standards.
        Last edited by merlin436; 05-31-2009, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• I came through JFK on friday and the immigration line was INSANE!!!!!!!!!!! to put it lightly. The line filled the entire immigration hall...snaked out the corridor leading into immigration ...and out to the corridor immediately exiting the jetway. The flight that had arrived 2 hrs prior to us from the same destination, still had people standing in line. Bags were piled up on the conveyor belt and they had all of 7 officers dealing with all that madness. I felt so bad for them. Usually the CBPO would be chatty and make conversation about the details of your trip, in this case they were just banging them out. I think they need to figure out this hiring issue. Ports like JFK realy need people....Or maybe it is just the way the officers are distributed through the different terminals...either way something is wrong.
          Last edited by when; 05-31-2009, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• How sure are u Merlin about going back to orginal tsu date.... Bc I should be back in TSU by end of the month .... Poly is sched'

And IEA prob won't catch up in time

Comment

• Has anyone who took the CBPO exam in Buffalo, NY a few weeks back gotten their results yet?

Comment

• You can keep up with your progress by logging into application manager every few days. This will be the first place you will get confirmation of your score. The end of testing is coming close, so you should not have that much longer to wait.

Comment

How sure are u Merlin about going back to orginal tsu date.... Bc I should be back in TSU by end of the month .... Poly is sched'

And IEA prob won't catch up in time
                  Reasonably sure.

As with anything else associated with the government expect plenty of exceptions and/or (*&^-ups. Your case just might end up being being worked on by a career GS-05 who's only real motivation is to see that the eagle continues to poop every two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                    Reasonably sure.

As with anything else associated with the government expect plenty of exceptions and/or (*&^-ups. Your case just might end up being being worked on by a career GS-05 who's only real motivation is to see that the eagle continues to poop every two weeks.
                    well I entered Tsu end of March then pulled out ten days later.... So that should mean I should go back same date and have a 2 mth advantage and get the call sooner then others

Comment

well I entered Tsu end of March then pulled out ten days later.... So that should mean I should go back same date and have a 2 mth advantage and get the call sooner then others
                      Uh,,,,, Wut????

Comment

In your case, that may not happen. From what I understand, the reason one would be pulled for a poly in CBP is because there is something not clicking with what you disclosed and what was discovered. If it was for something simple like a fit test expiration and you were only out for a week, then you would go back in order. You have been out for 2 months while they attempt to clear up whatever it is that caused them to pull you for a poly. I would assume you would go in to TSU whatever date they determine that you are clear.
                        CBPO East Texas
                        TO: 3/3/09
                        Pre-Emp Forms: 3/26/09
                        Fitness: 4/6/09 -Passed
                        Medical: 4/6/09 -Passed
                        VBT: 4/7/09 -Passed
                        Quals: (GS-7) 4/10/09 -Verified
                        Drug Test: 4/17/09 -Passed
                        BI: 8/27/09 -Cleared
                        TSU: 8/27/09
                        FCRA: 05/19/10
                        BI Update: 6/16/10

Comment

Being pulled for a polygraph may not be the same as being pulled for expired tests. I was just pulled from TSU so I could redo my medical and fitness before they expire, and I was told that I will be put back in TSU under the same date that I originally entered (3/26/09). I would call them and ask them if you want to know the answer to this. I have never heard of this situation long as ive been on this board.. People obviously arent sure about the answer to this so call up MHC and ask them directly.

Comment

• Originally posted by colinm112 View Post
                            Being pulled for a polygraph may not be the same as being pulled for expired tests. I was just pulled from TSU so I could redo my medical and fitness before they expire, and I was told that I will be put back in TSU under the same date that I originally entered (3/26/09). I would call them and ask them if you want to know the answer to this. I have never heard of this situation long as ive been on this board.. People obviously arent sure about the answer to this so call up MHC and ask them directly.
                            I agree. The way I read the situation is that an interim clearance was granted and applicant was moved to TSU. Something was discovered that caused the poly to be recommended, thereby negating the interim clearance. Once the poly is administered and if cleared, it will be the same as if the BI was checked off in CASS and the applicant will be moved in to TSU with a new date and not the original referral date.
                            CBPO East Texas
                            TO: 3/3/09
                            Pre-Emp Forms: 3/26/09
                            Fitness: 4/6/09 -Passed
                            Medical: 4/6/09 -Passed
                            VBT: 4/7/09 -Passed
                            Quals: (GS-7) 4/10/09 -Verified
                            Drug Test: 4/17/09 -Passed
                            BI: 8/27/09 -Cleared
                            TSU: 8/27/09
                            FCRA: 05/19/10
                            BI Update: 6/16/10

Comment

• I should know by tommorrow what the situation is....

Comment

• has anyone been pulled out and recieve a new date? My theory is I should granted the original because I was not even warned or told I would be subject to one

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4808 users online. 285 members and 4523 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X