300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D.Vader View Post
    My quals cleared before my VBT, and i still havent met with a BI investigator. Im just waiting on my medical to clear, and hopefully the investigator will contact me soon.
    oh ok...i guess u and I are somewhat in the same stages of the process. by the way the CASS hotline is down tonight....I'm having CASS Addiction Withdrawals already...

CBPO
    * EXAM: 3/3/09
    * NOR: 3/9/09 (95%)
    * TO: MID APRIL
    * PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS: 4/16/09COMPLETED
    * MEDICAL/PHYSICAL: 5/1/09 COMPLETED
    * DRUG TEST: 5/14/09 COMPLETED
    * VBT: 6/15/09 :COMPLETED
    *QUALIFICATION: 5/28/09 (GS-7) COMPLETED
    *BI: 6/11/09 COMPLETED
    *!!THE CALL!!: 6/16/09
    *EOD: 6/29/09

*FLETC: CLASS 961 7/23 - 11/04

BPA
    *EXAM: 4/16/09 (86%)
    *TO: ???

ICE IEA
    *EXAM: 6/11/09 PASSED (Not interested anymore )

Comment

• Thanks everyone for the advise. I've been maintaining my runs around 7:20-7:30 min miles (3 mile runs) so I guess I should be somewhat in shape. I would like to have it to 7 flat by the time I get my EOD (hopefully I get one). I was put in TSU 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
        Chances are, if you haven't been picked up by now, that you'll likely won't be seeing FLETC before September.
        Are there still classes to fill at FLETC for the summer?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1806 View Post
          I think FLETC is going to be as bad as Basic.
          I don't think it will be as bad as basic. I have heard from two people who were recently there that it was easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by UofU76 View Post
            I don't think it will be as bad as basic. I have heard from two people who were recently there that it was easy.
            I loved basic...I did it at Leonarwood and it was by far one of the best experience of my life...Just my humble opinion.

Comment

• 30 days in TSU.

No longer a youngster, maybe i can get in the TSU Bar now. Shots of JD anyone?
              Geo: Illinois
              Test Score: 94
              Quals: GS-7
              T.O.: 8/7/2007
              Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

• Originally posted by UofU76 View Post
                Are there still classes to fill at FLETC for the summer?
                That was a wild-assed guess(WAG) BTW, based on the fact that they were calling for mid-July classes about 2 weeks ago. By now, they should be filled up to early August...I would think.

My guess...and it's only a WAG...there's probably conservatively 2-3 hundred more seats to be filled in August and September. That is, if they're hiring to last year's numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                  Give it at least 30 days to go through everyone and then show up on CASS. The "clear" she mentioned was finishing with your file, they are not allowed to tell applicants their suitability findings, but if you never received a NOPA you should be good to go "NO WORRIES". You might get your wish of heading to FLETC after August!...
                  Oh, I know, Im just happy something else is in motion, thas all.

She said "No, there's no problems, I just needed to clear that peice of info for my supervisor cuz I know he'd ask about it but now Im sure he'll clear it since Im clearing it."

No FLETC til August? Sweet, even better, now I can finish Summer quarter at school, hahah.
                  Test: 12/8/08
                  EOD: June 22, 2009
                  Class 960
                  FLETC Graduation Date: October 28, 2009

Comment

• Double post.
                    Last edited by merlin436; 05-30-2009, 03:39 AM.

Comment

• Another good reason to think about whether or not you'll be carrying off-duty and if you are carrying off-duty, just what/how/when you're going to get yourself involved...

Mayor Michael Bloomberg called it a sad night for all New Yorkers. He said Officer Omar Edwards was fatality shot by another officer who thought Edwards was a suspect.
                      According to Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly, Edwards chased a suspect who had rummaged through his car. Edwards was armed and in plain clothes, but he was not wearing vest because he had just gotten off duty.
                      Plainclothes officers spotted the chase and intervened. Kelly said one of those officers got out of his vehicle and fired six times, hitting Edwards in the arm and chest.
                      The officer who fired the fatal shots has been on force 4 and a half years.
                      Kelly said Edwards did not fire his weapon.
                      He was a member of housing bureau impact response team. He joined department in July of 2007.
                      Edwards was a 25-year-old Brooklyn resident recentlty married with 2 young children. ...
                      http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...cal&id=6837679

RIP, Officer Omar Edwards.

Comment

• EOD in 49 hours, 16 minutes...

Can one be more eager than that?

LOL
                        CBPO Timeline
                        Geo: Virginia and D.C. Test: 12/10/08
                        NOR: 12/20/08 (86%) TO: 02/02/09
                        Forms: 02/11/09 VBT: 02/25/09
                        Medical: 03/03/09 Fitness: 03/03/09
                        Drug Test: 03/12/09 Qualifications: 03/26/09
                        BI: 04/09/09 (my B-day gift!)
                        Met with Investigator: 04/15/09 TSU: 04/10/09
                        The Call: 05/01/09 10.30am
                        EOD: 06/01/09 -- Dulles Airport
                        FLETC: 07/01/09 -- Class 957
                        Graduation: 10/14/09

Comment

• FLETC is nothing like Basic, it's more like college.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyHoyle View Post
                            30 days in TSU.

No longer a youngster, maybe i can get in the TSU Bar now. Shots of JD anyone?
                            Can I get one of you guys to buy me a pint or a 12 pack? My fake TSU ID was taken from me last week. The guy behind the counter even called me "youngster" and dragged me out of there by my ear. He wouldn't even give my ID back.

Comment

• So does one have to get the call Before October 1st or been in Fletc before October 1st to be subjected to the new standards ...????? Shed some Light someone

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                                That was a wild-assed guess(WAG) BTW, based on the fact that they were calling for mid-July classes about 2 weeks ago. By now, they should be filled up to early August...I would think.

My guess...and it's only a WAG...there's probably conservatively 2-3 hundred more seats to be filled in August and September. That is, if they're hiring to last year's numbers.
                                I hope you are right. I have been in TSU 60 days and getting a little nervous I will not get picked up before my Physical and drug test expire. (September)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6877 users online. 389 members and 6488 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X