Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrabulous
    replied
    Good day all. I'm currently In the process for CBPO VRA GS9 20-1 and as of yesterday, 16 Oct 19, I passed all steps for the BPA VRA GL9 19-11.

Yesterday, 16 Oct 19, I took and passed my BPA PFT-1. Right after the exam, I received a call and e-mail to schedule the CBPO PFT-1. Will the results for the BPA PFT-1 carry over to the CPBO PFT-1? My bad if this question has been asked previously. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• 2ndGenFed
    replied
    19-1 Reg Hire

Still here. Still pushing forward.

It's been exactly 90 days since I had my Lasik done. For those who are unaware, if you get Lasik you have to wait 90 days to allow your eyes to heal before contacting the medical team.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with the treating physician for an updated eye exam and complete some medical docs DHS requested.

Hopefully my medical will clear quickly and I can finally move onto the polygraph.

Leave a comment:

• Turffs18
    commented on 's reply
    David1984 I would say that was assumed becuase they aren't even up to scheduling June academies yet. They are currently in March

• Turffs18
    commented on 's reply
    18-12 here. EOD Decmeber 20th with a provisional

• Redzz32
    commented on 's reply
    I'm still waiting for my polygraph date. I haven't received a call from ever since I took the structured interview on Oct 11, 2018. While waiting I'll be taking my local police department test in November.

• David1984
    commented on 's reply
    813Deputy2b Wow I never heard someone getting an eod date after passing there poly. Who told your friend that, the polygraph examiner?

• BowMan2006
    replied
    813Deputy2b At the bottom of your post there are three "..." if you click that and then click comment. It will let you comment on your post.

Leave a comment:

• 813Deputy2b
    replied
    BowMan2006 im unaware on how to comment to my post lol. Yeah you and me both man, I applied VRA assuming it’d be quick. My friend applied in May and had his poly a week ago....he passed and was told he’ll be scheduled for the June 2020 academy.....I moved my family back home up north, hoping it wouldn’t be more than a year. But it’s appearing to be much longer. Like being in deployment all over again.
    TsFost what is OFO?

Leave a comment:

• ILNDmachine24/7
    replied
    Any 18-12 out there who are still keeping hope alive. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Tropictac
    replied
    I'm 19-3 VRA currently sitting at 75%, drug test and final offer are next, still waiting.

Leave a comment:

• fonzi7979
    replied
    Royalty9290 thanks for the update I hope everyone gets scheduled this month it has been a long wait.

Leave a comment:

• Royalty9290
    commented on 's reply
    no 6 month wait

• fonzi7979
    replied
    @19-2 applicants for JFK port just curious if anyone has received a phone call or email in regards to having their polygraph exam scheduled.

Leave a comment:

• fonzi7979
    commented on 's reply
    Eann86 be patient as you have been it will all work out

• flo92
    commented on 's reply
    BowMan2006 - We are in the same boat here! Applied 7 months ago and I'm still at 38% waiting for my medical to be cleared after 2 follow-ups... I guess we just have to hang in there! I just hope that we are not losing our place in line for the Poly....

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5422 users online. 224 members and 5198 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X