Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of you guys need to chill, REALLY!...
    The hiring "Freeze" will only affect those waiting to get the "call", not those going through the process or even waiting for a TO. Those that re-applied in the hopes of changing GEO pref, this is a God-sent gift...
    CBPO
    Written: 08/29/2007
    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
      Some of you guys need to chill, REALLY!...
      The hiring "Freeze" will only affect those waiting to get the "call", not those going through the process or even waiting for a TO. Those that re-applied in the hopes of changing GEO pref, this is a God-sent gift...
      How am I supposed to chill when I'm waiting for the call and not a T.O!!!!! hahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by tippmann87 View Post
        If I had to take a bet, it would NOT affect ppl waiting for a T.O. especially when the info came from TSU. The hold on hiring is for people actually ready to be hired and are in TSU. CBP doesn't look at issuing T.O's as hiring. They are just getting people ready to go through the process for future and I mean FUTURE hiring.
        In that case I am probably the only one who thinks this is good news. Just goes to show how crazy this whole process is.

I would also like to take this time to thank the universe for moving heaven and earth just to accommodate my wishes.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
          Maybe they are trying to readjust the fletc scheduling due to the severe overcrowding and lack of billeting. Just another possibility to consider.
          Actually I know three classes down there right now and they said there is no overcrowding, two classes graduate every week this week it was 928 and 929 next week tues and wed is 930 and 931 so as 2 are leaving 2 are coming in i know a class that is leaving either today or tomorrow to go to fletc.
          These hands need your guidance!

Comment

Some of you guys need to chill, REALLY!...
            Not sure how this is good for those who re-applied? I may just not be thinking it through but can you take a min to explain?

Comment

• Originally posted by tippmann87 View Post
              How am I supposed to chill when I'm waiting for the call and not a T.O!!!!! hahahahah
              I would so much rather be in your shoes, than in my current position... Knowing I am "IN" and just waiting for the "CALL" would lift about 4 tons of weight off of my shoulders!
              Besides, this wait will work to your advantage... wont be training in the HOT Georgia summer...
              CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by RobRok View Post
                Not sure how this is good for those who re-applied? I may just not be thinking it through but can you take a min to explain?
                It simply buys you time for you to get your new TO issued before they call you with an offer for your previous location/app.
                CBPO

Comment

I would so much rather be in your shoes, than in my current position... Knowing I am "IN" and just waiting for the "CALL" would lift about 4 tons of weight off of my shoulders!
                  Besides, this wait will work to your advantage... wont be training in the HOT Georgia summer...
                  I'm sorry to say this but, your background is holding you up and if IA didn't see a need for all these people looking at your file then you would be "IN" like the rest of us, but you are suffering because of what you did or what came up in your investigation, No one else is to blame for your case. I say this because you are so bitter, you give us advice but let go of so much hate you have for IA. I actually thank them for deeply checking in peoples files because some folks out there are making CBP/DHS look disgraceful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
                    I'm sorry to say this but, your background is holding you up and if IA didn't see a need for all these people looking at your file then you would be "IN" like the rest of us, but you are suffering because of what you did or what came up in your investigation, No one else is to blame for your case. I say this because you are so bitter, you give us advice but let go of so much hate you have for IA. I actually thank them for deeply checking in peoples files because some folks out there are making CBP/DHS look disgraceful.
                    Know your role young applicant. I don't see where you get off making a post like that to a guy like Yoda. Since you came to this forum, you've brought NOTHING to the table. Stop with the BS drama and personal attacks. I'm sick of your entitlement ridden, know-it-all attitude as I'm sure others here are as well.
                    ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
                    Written: 5/15/08
                    NOR: 5/20/08
                    TO: 10/28/08
                    Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
                    Fitness: 2/02/09
                    BI: 3/15/09
                    OB: 4/24
                    EOD: 7/27
                    FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)

CBPO Pennsylvania
                    Written: 3/15/08
                    NOR: 4/2/08
                    TO: 5/22/08
                    Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
                    Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
                    VBT: 6/30/08
                    Drug Test: 7/10/08
                    Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
                    Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
                    BI submitted: 10/10/08
                    TSU: 4/2/09
                    Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
                    EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by JDNoble81 View Post
                      Know your role young applicant. I don't see where you get off making a post like that to a guy like Yoda. Since you came to this forum, you've brought NOTHING to the table. Stop with the BS drama and personal attacks. I'm sick of your entitlement ridden, know-it-all attitude as I'm sure others here are as well.
                      I do believe I am entitled to my opinion, freedom of speech still exists right? and I'm not a young applicant, I applied before you and went further than you so...I don't think you can defend someone you don't know nothing about. I actually have brought to the table I was at fletc and know what it is like..do you? thought so. I didn't attack anyone, same goes for me no one should be blamed but yourself...I don't have a know it all attitude!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
                        How little do you know... I have absolutely NOTHING in my past. This is the main reason I am disappointed at the way they have handled my case, you should read up before making such a BOLD statement. I have known of people getting "interim" clearances, like yourself, only to get the boot at the end of FLETC because of past "criminal" behaviors being uncovered/discovered.
                        Just so you know, your "interim" clearance was thrown away the moment you resigned, this time around you will most likely have to wait to be fully adjudicated before they give you the "clear".
                        CBPO

Comment

I hear you brother! Any update on your situation? What is your next course of action gonna be? Next time I'm on the left coast I'm gonna buy you a cold one.

Comment

• +1 JD,
                            I read her posts for a laugh. It is hard to believe someone who writes and thinks like this made it to FLETC.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDNoble81 View Post
                              +1........nuff said

Comment

• Originally posted by PureLife23 View Post
                                what are you "awaiting a poly" for?...I thought there was no polygraph involved in the process...
                                Awaiting Poly for CBP and I thought so too but I was wrong.
                                Also on side note anyone know how your scored on the IEA test

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11947 users online. 443 members and 11504 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X