300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PureLife23 View Post
    that's retarded. who gets them? one month they're "desperately needing people" and the next month they're under a freeze
    I called TSU this morning, although the woman did not use the term "hiring freeze" she did say all hiring has stopped, and “we are not hiring at this time.” I asked "for the whole country?" and she said "yes". She then said they are trying to figure out FLETC scheduling and what to do with it. (I am not sure what that meant) She said she didn’t know how long it would take, days, weeks, she did not know. I asked if this had to do with fiscal year stuff and she said no.
    Who knows what it’s all about, looks like calls will not be going out.
    Last edited by UofU76; 05-28-2009, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MontgCounty33 View Post
      Has anyone that has taken the test in the last 3 weeks received their NOR???

I took mine May 11th in Philly and haven't seen anything
      If you looked a few page back...you will see that i posted the main number 612-467-7027 and if you fully listen out the recording it says those who have taken the test you will get your NOR beginning of June.
      These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• Originally posted by UofU76 View Post
        I called TSU this morning, although the woman did not use the term "hiring freeze" she did say all hiring has stopped, and “we are not hiring at this time.” I asked "for the whole country?" and she said "yes". She then said they are trying to figure out FLETC scheduling and what to do with it. (I am not sure what that meant) She said she didn’t know how long it would take, days, weeks, she did not know. I asked if this had to do with fiscal year stuff and she said no.
        Thanks for calling UofU. I think we can all say that's it's official if a bunch of people have called the TSU and are getting the same answer. If it's not the budget though... what the heck is it?!

I'll sit here waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
          If you looked a few page back...you will see that i posted the main number 612-467-7027 and if you fully listen out the recording it says those who have taken the test you will get your NOR beginning of June.
          I know a couple of people who took the test recently and got their results, passed, and no TO.

Comment

• Originally posted by seeOH View Post
            Thanks for calling UofU. I think we can all say that's it's official if a bunch of people have called the TSU and are getting the same answer. If it's not the budget though... what the heck is it?!

I'll sit here waiting.
            I have no idea. If it's not the budget, it might be the New Administration, it might be political, policy change, poor management, or they might just be changing how they hire. New President, new head of DHS, they might just be reviewing things. To be honest, it’s anyone’s guess. For now, the wait continues.
            Fifty something days in TSU!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
              Hey so I take it u weren't there for the test yesterday...

No I didn't take the IEA test
              CBPO
              Test: July 2008
              TO: 12/26/08
              VBT 1/21/09-passed
              Medical - 1/21/09 - cleared 4/28
              Fitness - 1/21/09 - passed
              Drug test - 2/5/09- passed
              BI - Cleared
              TSU -4/29/09 (Buffalo)
              BI2 - cleared 8/11

ICE Special Agent
              Test 7/22/09 passed

Comment

I have no idea. If it's not the budget, it might be the New Administration, it might be political, policy change, poor management, or they might just be changing how they hire. New President, new head of DHS, they might just be reviewing things. To be honest, it’s anyone’s guess. For now, the wait continues.
                Fifty something days in TSU!!
                Maybe they are trying to readjust the fletc scheduling due to the severe overcrowding and lack of billeting. Just another possibility to consider.

Comment

• got my qualification reviewed today you all

CBPO
                  * EXAM: 3/3/09
                  * NOR: 3/9/09 (95%)
                  * TO: MID APRIL
                  * PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS: 4/16/09COMPLETED
                  * MEDICAL/PHYSICAL: 5/1/09 COMPLETED
                  * DRUG TEST: 5/14/09 COMPLETED
                  * VBT: 6/15/09 :COMPLETED
                  *QUALIFICATION: 5/28/09 (GS-7) COMPLETED
                  *BI: 6/11/09 COMPLETED
                  *!!THE CALL!!: 6/16/09
                  *EOD: 6/29/09

*FLETC: CLASS 961 7/23 - 11/04

BPA
                  *EXAM: 4/16/09 (86%)
                  *TO: ???

ICE IEA
                  *EXAM: 6/11/09 PASSED (Not interested anymore )

Comment

• Originally posted by bflogirl View Post
                    No I didn't take the IEA test
                    I really how come

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
                      I really how come
                      what are you "awaiting a poly" for?...I thought there was no polygraph involved in the process...
                      Last edited by PureLife23; 05-28-2009, 11:09 AM.

CBPO
                      * EXAM: 3/3/09
                      * NOR: 3/9/09 (95%)
                      * TO: MID APRIL
                      * PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS: 4/16/09COMPLETED
                      * MEDICAL/PHYSICAL: 5/1/09 COMPLETED
                      * DRUG TEST: 5/14/09 COMPLETED
                      * VBT: 6/15/09 :COMPLETED
                      *QUALIFICATION: 5/28/09 (GS-7) COMPLETED
                      *BI: 6/11/09 COMPLETED
                      *!!THE CALL!!: 6/16/09
                      *EOD: 6/29/09

*FLETC: CLASS 961 7/23 - 11/04

BPA
                      *EXAM: 4/16/09 (86%)
                      *TO: ???

ICE IEA
                      *EXAM: 6/11/09 PASSED (Not interested anymore )

Comment

Does anyone know if this will affect those of us waiting for TO's?

Can someone PM me the # for TSU plz.

Comment

I know a couple of people who took the test recently and got their results, passed, and no TO.
                          So do I...I am one of them, some people will get their results soon if you feel it may be some mistake e-mail them and make sure they have the correct address or log onto application manager and check it there. And you will have to wait for a TO that's what I and a some people on here are waiting on, so you have to be patient.

Comment

• If I had to take a bet, it would NOT affect ppl waiting for a T.O. especially when the info came from TSU. The hold on hiring is for people actually ready to be hired and are in TSU. CBP doesn't look at issuing T.O's as hiring. They are just getting people ready to go through the process for future and I mean FUTURE hiring.

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                              Does anyone know if this will affect those of us waiting for TO's?

Can someone PM me the # for TSU plz.
                              That's what I'm wondering, cause if there is a hold in TSU why would they start sending out TO's to back up the process even more, Cause some of us like me will jump straight to TSU once I get a TO because all my steps are fully cleared until they expire this year. I don't think the people in TSU will be able to answer that question for you there is another Unit that handles TO's not TSU.
                              Last edited by Reapplied; 05-28-2009, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• BI completed!!! 6 months to the week since meeting my investigator. Qualls is all that is left. Tested Aug. 08. Geo- Northern WA.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11394 users online. 398 members and 10996 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X