X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL thats a good one....

Puff puff push.....

Comment

• I have my first test next week. Is there any other helpfull prep material I could look into other than whats on the CBP website?

Comment

• Originally posted by furrball409 View Post
        I have my first test next week. Is there any other helpfull prep material I could look into other than whats on the CBP website?

The stuff they give you is very good for getting a general idea of what the test is like. If you feel you need more knowledge to pass the test then you would probably be well served by going to an English class and maybe a math class. I did not think the test was that difficult. If you graduated high school you shouldn't have too many problems with the test.
        But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• Well my signature says it all, I took the test 3 months ago did the compacted testing and did all the written in one day and got the results the same day, I believe it was a 90 or 92.
          I did the full packet and did the medical and fitness in february and after sending in another eye test they put on CASS completed, did the Oral board and was notified I passed that day in late feb 08, and my college education w/honors qual'ed me for GS7, I met with the BI beginning of March before I went on a 3 week vacation, so now the only thing waiting on cass is the drug test and the background investigation says: Your case is in the security office.

So, what can I expect now time wise has anyone gone through the steps this quick or do you just hit a dead end. I only wish there were a multiple location question to see where we wanna be placed. I put AZ (Tucson, Yuma) i believe were one option, but I'd like to put Tucson first, then San Diego, then Yuma. Any insight anyone?
          Written: 12/07
          TO: 12/07
          Fitness: 1/08
          Medical: 1/08
          Oral Board: 2/08
          Quals: 3/08 (@ GS7)
          Background Started: 3/08

Comment

• Just got the CALL!!!

Good Morning All I just wanted to let everyone know I got the Call this morning!!! Ill be attending the academy on April 17. When I get back Ill be at the San Ysidro Port of Entry.

Thank the lord and my family for all their support and encouragement!! To all you guys waiting all I can say is be patient and itll happen for you. I waited about 9 months!

Anyone else going to Georgia on April 17th-July 30th?
            What if quotas did exist?!

Comment

• Originally posted by ExSDSO View Post
              Good Morning All I just wanted to let everyone know I got the Call this morning!!! Ill be attending the academy on April 17. When I get back Ill be at the San Ysidro Port of Entry.

Thank the lord and my family for all their support and encouragement!! To all you guys waiting all I can say is be patient and itll happen for you. I waited about 9 months!

Anyone else going to Georgia on April 17th-July 30th?
              Congratulations!! You will have so much FUN here in balmy Georgia between April and July in FLETC, affectionately referred to as club Fed. I hope you Love chicken and like sand gnats as pets. Good luck and one key is to stay healthy.
              God created some police officers perfect, the rest he put in cars.

Comment

• Congrats, and good luck at FLETC.
                ICE IEA

May 08 Written Test
                Feb 09 TO-Los Angeles
                March 09 Medical/PT/Drug Test
                July 09 Oral Board
                Background Started 11/16/09

EOD 11/23/09 San Bernardino
                Academy class 006 12/03/09-04/13/10

Comment

• Nor

I tested 3/15 in Philly. They say it takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks to get the Notice of Results via mail. But a bunch of my buddies who tested in Oct. got them 2 weeks later.

Has anyone who tested between 3/7 - 3/15 for the most recent annoucement received their NOR yet?
                  Last edited by JDNoble81; 03-24-2008, 02:47 PM.
                  ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
                  Written: 5/15/08
                  NOR: 5/20/08
                  TO: 10/28/08
                  Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
                  Fitness: 2/02/09
                  BI: 3/15/09
                  OB: 4/24
                  EOD: 7/27
                  FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)

CBPO Pennsylvania
                  Written: 3/15/08
                  NOR: 4/2/08
                  TO: 5/22/08
                  Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
                  Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
                  VBT: 6/30/08
                  Drug Test: 7/10/08
                  Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
                  Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
                  BI submitted: 10/10/08
                  TSU: 4/2/09
                  Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
                  EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by JDNoble81 View Post
                    I tested 3/15 in Philly. They say it takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks to get the Notice of Results via mail. But a bunch of my buddies who tested in Oct. got them 2 weeks later.

Has anyone who tested between 3/7 - 3/15 for the most recent annoucement received their NOR yet?
                    go to www.applicationmanager.org and register, you should see your score there

Comment

• Originally posted by JDNoble81 View Post

Nope I haven't seen my NOR appear on Application Manager. On USATESTMANAGER my CBPO testing status still says "scheduled" instead of "tested" like it does for the other test I took. Has anyone noticed that?

Side Note: How do i add my status to my signature? I look all around but was unable to find it?

Comment

• I just checked usatestmanager and it says scheduled for me too. I took the test on 3/15. Also, Application Manager doesn't even have the CBPO test that I took listed among the many jobs I have applied for. Hopefully it will update itself to reflect that I have applied and taken the exam.

Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
                        Nope I haven't seen my NOR appear on Application Manager. On USATESTMANAGER my CBPO testing status still says "scheduled" instead of "tested" like it does for the other test I took. Has anyone noticed that?

Side Note: How do i add my status to my signature? I look all around but was unable to find it?

Comment

• Originally posted by FPS1588 View Post
                          Congratulations!! You will have so much FUN here in balmy Georgia between April and July in FLETC, affectionately referred to as club Fed. I hope you Love chicken and like sand gnats as pets. Good luck and one key is to stay healthy.
                          Hey thanks bro, are you serious about the having FUN part? I know itll be hard work to get things done, but I wouldnt mind having a good time and meeting good people at the same time? PM me with things I should know, expect or bring!! Im outta here real soon!! Thanks again everyone!
                          What if quotas did exist?!

Comment

• Yes, have some fun while your down there. Don't worry about the work. You will have plenty to do. You will need some time to relax. Take advantage of that time, just don't over do it.
                            Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ExSDSO View Post
                              Hey thanks bro, are you serious about the having FUN part? I know itll be hard work to get things done, but I wouldnt mind having a good time and meeting good people at the same time? PM me with things I should know, expect or bring!! Im outta here real soon!! Thanks again everyone!
                              Yeah buddy..you are right near the GA coastline...not a bad time. Not too far from Savannah one of my favorite cities. You just missed St. Patty's Day. Also, points in FLA are a relatively short drive for the weekends.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawal16 View Post

I've been checking Application Manager also, and theres nothing regarding CBP.. only another job announcement that I applied for.

Go to User CP and click Edit signature from the left.
                                ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
                                Written: 5/15/08
                                NOR: 5/20/08
                                TO: 10/28/08
                                Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
                                Fitness: 2/02/09
                                BI: 3/15/09
                                OB: 4/24
                                EOD: 7/27
                                FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)

CBPO Pennsylvania
                                Written: 3/15/08
                                NOR: 4/2/08
                                TO: 5/22/08
                                Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
                                Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
                                VBT: 6/30/08
                                Drug Test: 7/10/08
                                Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
                                Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
                                BI submitted: 10/10/08
                                TSU: 4/2/09
                                Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
                                EOD:

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12287 users online. 425 members and 11862 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X