300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TuffStuffCBP View Post
    That's a conundrum. I e-mailed the people over at CASS and they got back to me lightning fast.

BTW I passed Qualifications. YESS! Just the Medical is hanging in the balance now.
    What e mail address did you use?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
      Anyone take the ICE IEA test as of yet. I test tommorrow wondering how it was , thanx
      I took it this morning. It seemed easy to me compared to other exams I have taken. At least it wasn't 5 hrs long.
      Last edited by CMUnupe; 05-26-2009, 02:58 PM.
      Written Test: 3/08
      NOR: 4/08
      TO: 4/08
      Medical: 4/08
      Fitness: 6/08
      VBT: 6/08
      Met with investigator: 10/08
      Received NOPA: 11/08
      Won appeal: 3/09
      TSU: 4/23/09 (Michigan) pulled in May for fitness
      New fitness: 7/28/09
      Back in TSU: 8/3/09

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
        Just checked CASS and it appears I was referred for EOD on the 22'nd.

Normally I would be ecstatic but I reapplied in april for a new location and haven't gotten my new TO yet.

The question is what the f do I do now! I'm seriously considering not picking up the phone till my new TO gets here. My original GEO is no longer an option for me or my family. Does the fact that I have been referred for EOD mean that my new app has been killed and there is no TO on the way? Should I call someone or just wait it out?

Help me forum gods!!!(aka merlin/yoda)
        Just missed a call from 202 DC area code. I'm freakin' out over here!!!

Comment

Just missed a call from 202 DC area code. I'm freakin' out over here!!!
          Have you learned what the missed call was about? Usually a call from DC is IA, but your signature says your BI is completed.
          Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by Burrell707 View Post
            I just took the test for ICE today. Its cake! All it is is the logical reasoning portion of the CBP Test, and that rate your self in school, work, etc. We were out of there in 2 hours. Good Luck!!

Did you take it in Sacramento? If so I was there this morning too!

After the logical reasoning I went to my car and checked the CASS hotline and I was pleasently suprised to hear I've been reffered to TSU as of May 22nd! Overall not a bad morning! lol
            CBPO
            GEO-Montana
            TEST- 12/08
            NOR- 1/09 (91 no vet)
            TO-1/09
            Med/Fit- 5/09
            B.I. 3/09
            VBT-3/09
            Quals(GS-7)-3/09
            Referred to TSU-5/22/09
            EOD-6/22/09
            FLETC-7/16/09-10/28/09

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
              Have you learned what the missed call was about? Usually a call from DC is IA, but your signature says your BI is completed.
              I looked them up on whocallsme.com and it looks like it was just some survey. False alarm.

Comment

• Originally posted by dajob
                Once again. Using BP just for the heck of it. A BP becomes sworn at 36. 9 months . A CBP becomes sworn same age. Fast forward . ICE hiring 3 years later.Stated cut off 37. GO to USA jobs. BP can apply. CBP cannot. That is the difference between enhanced retirement. And in face a CBPE just had a laugh about it the other day. When I said want to come back. And they said nope no LEO coverage. I said we have same thing. And he said not if I want to switch. The BP does not need a waiver. He simply provides is sf showing prior law enforcement coverage.

Not true. There's no difference. 12D coverage is 12D coverage.

The only thing that would happen is the CBPO switching would forever lose the "enhanced" portions of his coverage, dropping back into "standard" 12D coverage. For anybody on the job before 12/07, that means setting yourself up for forced retirement at the age of 57.

Comment

I looked them up on whocallsme.com and it looks like it was just some survey. False alarm.
                  Thats good to hear.
                  Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Student Loans

I have been doing some research into what help the government can provide in relation to student loans and employment. I have only found information relating to federal loans in that while working for CBP, the government can pay them or at least offer some assistance. Does anyone know if this is true for private student loans as well? I have heard rumor that they will help pay them in exchange for agreeing to work X amount of years. Again, not sure how legit that is but if anyone has any information, it would be very helpful.

Comment

• Originally posted by dajob
                      Once again. Using BP just for the heck of it. A BP becomes sworn at 36. 9 months . A CBP becomes sworn same age. Fast forward . ICE hiring 3 years later.Stated cut off 37. GO to USA jobs. BP can apply. CBP cannot. That is the difference between enhanced retirement. And in face a CBPE just had a laugh about it the other day. When I said want to come back. And they said nope no LEO coverage. I said we have same thing. And he said not if I want to switch. The BP does not need a waiver. He simply provides is sf showing prior law enforcement coverage.
                      No only is it not true...but if you can get a CBPO-E to tell you what will happen 3 years after we've got coverage...which happens to be more than 2 years into the future, don't waste his time asking him about switching job series...find out more useful things, like stock values, lottery numbers, etc.

A good hit on Mega-Millions and/or Powerball a couple of years from now and I won't have to worry about whether or not ICE will take my "enhanced CBPO retirement". Since the boy can predict the future, it should be a piece of cake for him.
                      Last edited by merlin436; 05-26-2009, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• I know I said I wasn't gonna respond to these anymore b

Originally posted by dajob
                        And your telling me to move ? I am also still sworn in my former state. Also a certified firefighter. I do not know who HTJ is. Did he hurt your little feelings. Why don`t you vanish ? When did I say I hate CBP. I hate the fakeness of it. I hate the wanna bes like you. I HATE that one day I MAY need back up from a loser like you. And the only back up I will see is your back running. Of course we can prey for a hiring freeze.
                        ut I just had to point out the fact that HTJ and D-job are the only jackasses that post in this retarded fashion (1/2 your point in the title and spilling over mid sentence into the body). Its obvious with your bad grammar, worse attitude, crappy spelling,walmart references and general douchiness that this is in fact Hunt the Jakel. Now go away for a few days while whatever new screen-name you come up with gets O.K.'d by the admins. Or as we say in my neck of the woods Now go home and get your F***ing Shinebox!

P.S. Merlin please just let the Troll starve.

P.P.S. What the hell is a jakel anyway?
                        Last edited by imlikeaninja; 05-26-2009, 05:07 PM.

Comment

ut I just had to point out the fact that HTJ and D-job are the only jackasses that post in this retarded fashion (1/2 your point in the title and spilling over mid sentence into the body). Its obvious with your bad grammar, worse attitude, crappy spelling,walmart references and general douchiness that this is in fact Hunt the Jakel. Now go away for a few days while whatever new screen-name you come up with gets O.K.'d by the admins. Or as we say in my neck of the woods Now go home and get your F***ing Shinebox!

P.S. Merlin please just let the Troll starve.

P.P.S. What the hell is a jakel anyway?
                          A jackel is a type of wild dog i believe.

On another note Ninja i think ive seen the 202 whatever number called me after my BI cleared. THey just wanted to clear up something and that was all. Im not positive if it was that number though.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycmike87 View Post
                            A jackel is a type of wild dog i believe.

On another note Ninja i think ive seen the 202 whatever number called me after my BI cleared. THey just wanted to clear up something and that was all. Im not positive if it was that number though.
                            That would be a Jackal.

If you find that # lying around plz pm me with it. The one I got came up on caller ID as CAMPRES09 and when I looked it up it appears to be a survey/telemarketing company.

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything from Long Beach/LAX? I've been in TSU for about 30 days now waiting for EOD. Just wanted to see if anyone else was in the same boat or has received a call lately.

Comment

• YOU ALL ARE JUST ADDING FUEL TO THE FIRE. JUST BLOW THE GUY OFF AND DONT PAY ATTENTION TO HIM.

CBPO
                                * EXAM: 3/3/09
                                * NOR: 3/9/09 (95%)
                                * TO: MID APRIL
                                * PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS: 4/16/09COMPLETED
                                * MEDICAL/PHYSICAL: 5/1/09 COMPLETED
                                * DRUG TEST: 5/14/09 COMPLETED
                                * VBT: 6/15/09 :COMPLETED
                                *QUALIFICATION: 5/28/09 (GS-7) COMPLETED
                                *BI: 6/11/09 COMPLETED
                                *!!THE CALL!!: 6/16/09
                                *EOD: 6/29/09

*FLETC: CLASS 961 7/23 - 11/04

BPA
                                *EXAM: 4/16/09 (86%)
                                *TO: ???

ICE IEA
                                *EXAM: 6/11/09 PASSED (Not interested anymore )

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4210 users online. 230 members and 3980 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X