Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1630 soon to go down to 1530..... They're also adding push ups, sit ups and a sprint. They tested my class to set the standard. I did 71 push ups in a minute and I heard the standard will be 25.

Comment

• I shot in class a constant 147, 148, 149.... On qual day I shot a 142! LOL I just knew I was gonna hit the 150.

Comment

• Originally posted by Propjay View Post
        1630 soon to go down to 1530..... They're also adding push ups, sit ups and a sprint. They tested my class to set the standard. I did 71 push ups in a minute and I heard the standard will be 25.
        Did they have a bench press test? If so, what was the minimum?
        Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

Thanks. I hate running..... It's so boring but now I do it everyday!!! But sprinting, my agility test, I benched the whole damn rack (380) everything else I was good. 4 secs. I applied to ICE bc they were hiring in my area. My test is June 3rd. Fletc is a great experience.
          I've found that music helps with the running.

I'm partial to the Cruxshadows.

Comment

1630 soon to go down to 1530..... They're also adding push ups, sit ups and a sprint. They tested my class to set the standard. I did 71 push ups in a minute and I heard the standard will be 25.
            71 in a minute? That's pretty damm good! Although I did beat you by nine pushups! Good luck on your feature endeavor.

Comment

I shot in class a constant 147, 148, 149.... On qual day I shot a 142! LOL I just knew I was gonna hit the 150.
              Interesting. I shot constantly at about 140-143 but only qualifying day, I did my personal best at 148. Trust me, I'm no "expect" shooter as my qualification score classified me as. Well, not yet at least.....

Comment

• maybe someone can shine some light on this for me,

why is it that some background investigations take a few weeks to a month and other could take months on end? could they be investigating you for that long???

btw just passed a week from when i took the CBP test..

getting antsy for my grade

Comment

• I'm curious on how much a GS-7 take home a month if his location fell under, Rest of United States? I'm curious on how much (Ballpark) the the take home pay is after all the taxes, retirement, etc...?
                  CBPO
                  GEO-Montana
                  TEST- 12/08
                  NOR- 1/09 (91 no vet)
                  TO-1/09
                  Med/Fit- 5/09
                  B.I. 3/09
                  VBT-3/09
                  Quals(GS-7)-3/09
                  Referred to TSU-5/22/09
                  EOD-6/22/09
                  FLETC-7/16/09-10/28/09

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulie312 View Post
                    maybe someone can shine some light on this for me,

why is it that some background investigations take a few weeks to a month and other could take months on end? could they be investigating you for that long???

btw just passed a week from when i took the CBP test..

getting antsy for my grade

Easy.

Some people have led multi-faceted, complex and varied lives, complete with many jobs, responsibilities, friends, moves, international travel, etc. that complicate a BI.

Some people have grown up in the same town, knowing the same people, worked few jobs and otherwise led "BI-uninteresting" lives.

If you're one of former...your BI gets that much harder to adjudicate.

Comment

• Has anyone who applied under the early April announcement received their test results?
                      Written: 04/28/09

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
                        Keep your chin up, and keep running. During your runs keep telling yourself no pain no gain. Nothing worth doing is easy. When I started running about a year ago I had about your same time. But after running every other day I have been able to get my 1.5 mile time down to 12 even with no problems. I even go an extra 2 miles for BP training afterwards.
                        Everyone should pay attention to this.

Running a 12 minute 1.5 isn't all that hard for most people. All you need to do is run, then run some more. Then put in the extra 2 miles for CBPO success afterward.

Those people who master it before the Academy pretty much guarantee themselves a spot on graduation row. Those who don't risk losing out by 4 seconds.

Comment

Thanks. I hate running..... It's so boring but now I do it everyday!!! But sprinting, my agility test, I benched the whole damn rack (380) everything else I was good. 4 secs. I applied to ICE bc they were hiring in my area. My test is June 3rd. Fletc is a great experience.

I'm reasonably sure IEA runtime is 14.5 minutes for the 1.5K.

I hope you continue running and continue to improve your runtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by az90640 View Post
                            Can anyone at fletc tell me what the new quals for firearms are i was told its 210.
                            It's 210 out of 300. I just shot the course yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                              It's 210 out of 300. I just shot the course yesterday.
                              Since when? When I was at FLETC it was 240 out of 300 and recently the trainees coming back have said that they shot the OFO course which is 120 out of 150.

Comment

• Originally posted by La Migra View Post
                                Since when? When I was at FLETC it was 240 out of 300 and recently the trainees coming back have said that they shot the OFO course which is 120 out of 150.
                                My class is the first to go back to the FLETC standard.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8286 users online. 358 members and 7928 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X