300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by neflcop View Post
    Are you behind on payments on this debt? Just curious because I have a some debt of my own that I am trying to payoff but hope it doesn't negatively affect my background.
    I was wondering the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by neflcop View Post
      Are you behind on payments on this debt? Just curious because I have a some debt of my own that I am trying to payoff but hope it doesn't negatively affect my background.
      Not behind just something I ignored. I explained it was co-signature on a car. But it has to be settled, even if it settles at $4,000 it clears.
      CBPOJFK
      Exam 03/2008---86
      Pre-Employment Forms---08/2008 check
      Qualifications---07/2008---GS 5 check
      Medical 07/2008---08/2009 check
      Drug Test---07/2008 check
      VBT---07/2008 check
      Fitness---8/2009 check
      BI---08/13/2009 check

Referred to Schedule EOD 8/28/2009 TSU BABY!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rbakous1 View Post
        Damn! That's a lot to ask for in such a short amount of time. If you don't mind me asking that 10k they want you to pay off, is that "bad debt" Meaning, a charge off account or collections?
        Collections... If I was making payments it wouldnt of affected me, but I ignored it. So basically shame on me.
        CBPOJFK
        Exam 03/2008---86
        Pre-Employment Forms---08/2008 check
        Qualifications---07/2008---GS 5 check
        Medical 07/2008---08/2009 check
        Drug Test---07/2008 check
        VBT---07/2008 check
        Fitness---8/2009 check
        BI---08/13/2009 check

Referred to Schedule EOD 8/28/2009 TSU BABY!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShowT1me78 View Post
          Collections... If I was making payments it wouldnt of affected me, but I ignored it. So basically shame on me.
          WHEEWW! Sorry about your situation, best of luck to you.
          Last edited by rbakous1; 05-20-2009, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Among the many things that my B. I. Wanted me to make copies of she wants me to print out the tickets I have paid for. To show I paid my speeding tickets, but I have no idea where to get the info. I asked her about the DMV & she said she doesn't want my driving history but rather the tickets I paid on time. Any help would be much appreciated. I meet my BI tomm morning.
            Written: 12-11-08
            Medical: 3-28-09 Pending
            B.I.: 5-21-09 pending

Comment

• If a new written test comes out and you are in TSU will they pull you out and make you take the new written test? Or does that only apply for people who have not received a tentative selection?

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPhOpeful View Post
                Among the many things that my B. I. Wanted me to make copies of she wants me to print out the tickets I have paid for. To show I paid my speeding tickets, but I have no idea where to get the info. I asked her about the DMV & she said she doesn't want my driving history but rather the tickets I paid on time. Any help would be much appreciated. I meet my BI tomm morning.
                The Court in the jurisdiction that wrote you the ticket will be able to give you what they seek. Contact the court clerk's office and give them as much info as you can (ticket number, date ect) and they can give you a copy of the record of payment.
                Life is what happens while you are waiting for something better to come along.

Comment

• Well met with my BI today and everything went good I think. I just need to get a couple of things for him regarding my credit and thats it. So heads up to those that are waiting for your BI. Make sure you get your credit report, and if you have anything like charge offs or collections. Make an attempt to work things out with that creditor and have a copy of proof that you are working with them to settle the debt. That is what I have to get for my BI by Wed. Other than that everything is cake.
                  CBPO
                  Written: ~06-08
                  T.O.: 3-09
                  Pre-employment forms: 3-09 Completed
                  Fitness: 4-09 Completed
                  Medical: 4-09 Completed
                  VBT: 3-09 Completed
                  Drug test: 3-09 Completed
                  Quals: 4-09 Completed
                  B.I.: 08-06-09 Completed
                  Geo Pref: SW - Texas/NM (Took El Paso, TX)
                  TSU:08-07-09
                  EOD:08-17-09
                  FLETC:Sept 10 - Dec 30

"While watching you through the scope of my rifle, all I can say is: "You can run but you WILL die tired""

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPhOpeful View Post
                    Among the many things that my B. I. Wanted me to make copies of she wants me to print out the tickets I have paid for. To show I paid my speeding tickets, but I have no idea where to get the info. I asked her about the DMV & she said she doesn't want my driving history but rather the tickets I paid on time. Any help would be much appreciated. I meet my BI tomm morning.
                    Were your tickets in Virginia? If so PM and I may be able to help you out......

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Vader View Post
                      If a new written test comes out and you are in TSU will they pull you out and make you take the new written test? Or does that only apply for people who have not received a tentative selection?
                      +1

Comment

• Off CASS Ive completed everything but Medical & Background. I just got a letter the other day that I must re-test my vision (which I know I will fail so I need to get Lasik surgery ASAP). MHC notified me that after my surgery there is a 90 day post-op evaluation. I haven't met with my BI does anyone know if within those 3 months there is a chance the BI will contact me or will MHC wait until my 90 day post op evaluation is up?

Comment

• Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
                          Off CASS Ive completed everything but Medical & Background. I just got a letter the other day that I must re-test my vision (which I know I will fail so I need to get Lasik surgery ASAP). MHC notified me that after my surgery there is a 90 day post-op evaluation. I haven't met with my BI does anyone know if within those 3 months there is a chance the BI will contact me or will MHC wait until my 90 day post op evaluation is up?
                          You'll probably meet with your BI before your 90 days is up.

Comment

• Originally posted by tippmann87 View Post
                            +1
                            What does 1+ mean ?

Thanks

Comment

• It means you agree, or in this case are asking the same question.
                              But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• Originally posted by kc12 View Post
                                It means you agree, or in this case are asking the same question.
                                Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9513 users online. 302 members and 9211 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X