300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drcapp View Post
    I did not receive a letter informing me I reached TSU.
    This is what the CASS system says

Referred to Schedule EOD4/24/2009

You have been referred to the scheduling unit. Generally an applicant can expect to be contacted to schedule their entrance on duty and/or training in 30 - 60 days. Depending on an applicant's selected locations scheduling calls could be extended an additional 30 days or more.
    It doesnt matter whether you get a letter or not some do some dont from what ive seen

Comment

• Two weeks ago, I contacted Medical because I knew my fitness would be expiring in June.

I check CASS today and sure enough, I'm out of TSU temporarily. Medical now says pending, a clinic has been assigned and I would be contacted. I couldn't wait, so I called them, and for what? To leave a message and more waiting. Outstanding!!
      Written Test: 3/08
      NOR: 4/08
      TO: 4/08
      Medical: 4/08
      Fitness: 6/08
      VBT: 6/08
      Met with investigator: 10/08
      Received NOPA: 11/08
      Won appeal: 3/09
      TSU: 4/23/09 (Michigan) pulled in May for fitness
      New fitness: 7/28/09
      Back in TSU: 8/3/09

Comment

• MHC pulled me from TSU today because my med/fit tests expire a month from now. WTF is up with that. I could very well get the call within 30 days since its almost been 60 already for Miami, FL. Thats a little annoying if you ask me.

Why not pull the applicant the day their tests expire.. My tests are still good and im no longer in the pool till they put me back.

SO... your tests apparently arent good for a whole year, only 10 months and change.

Comment

• Originally posted by colinm112 View Post
          MHC pulled me from TSU today because my med/fit tests expire a month from now. WTF is up with that. I could very well get the call within 30 days since its almost been 60 already for Miami, FL. Thats a little annoying if you ask me.

Why not pull the applicant the day their tests expire.. My tests are still good and im no longer in the pool till they put me back.

SO... your tests apparently arent good for a whole year, only 10 months and change.
          You go back down to the bottom of the heap after all that? Wow, that's garbage.

Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Just-K View Post
            Hey Colby1122,

Thanks for the response! I'm not sure what counts as being accepted there. I'm still in the BI process so I haven't made it to TSU yet, but, MHC contacted me to see if I would be interested in changing from Vermont to Jackman and I jumped all over it. My BI deadline in today (19-May) so hopefully all will turn out well and I'll be there before the year is over. How quickly did you go through the process?

Regards,
            K
            That's cool. Well good luck in getting in. It took me roughly 10 months or so all together. Took the initial test in late July, got the fitness test and medical stuff and vbt done before December. And had my BI completed by Feb. Once I got in TSU it only took a week before I got a phone call, so I got lucky I guess, compared to others who have been waiting forever. But I think most people who apply to Maine don't wait too long in TSU from my own personal experiences from people I worked with getting into CBP.

Good luck with everything and maybe we'll run into each other in the big city of Jackman .

Comment

• Meeting with my BI in 30 mins at my work place....I feel a little bit arkward since all my co workers see me dressing business attire. What's even worse is that, I told my boss that the investigator is coming in interview....
              TSU - 8/28/09
              TO - 3/2009
              On the job

Comment

• Does anyone know about the Drug Test process? Is it a spontaneous test....or should I call to find out the status? I got everything else taken care of except Drug and Background (I see a lot of people took their drug test around the time of their Med/Physical/Qual/Pre-employment).
                Test: November 2008
                TO: 12/26/08
                Qualifications: 1/09/09-completed
                VBT 1/21/09-completed
                Medical - 1/22/09 - cleared 3/09
                Fitness - 1/22/09 - completed
                Drug test - 7/1/2009 completed
                BI - 6/22/2009 Met with Investigator
                TSU- Referred to Schedule 12/1/2009

Geographic Location- San Francisco/Oakland Airport

Comment

• SWEET... have my interview with my BI tomorrow...
                  CBPO
                  Written: ~06-08
                  T.O.: 3-09
                  Pre-employment forms: 3-09 Completed
                  Fitness: 4-09 Completed
                  Medical: 4-09 Completed
                  VBT: 3-09 Completed
                  Drug test: 3-09 Completed
                  Quals: 4-09 Completed
                  B.I.: 08-06-09 Completed
                  Geo Pref: SW - Texas/NM (Took El Paso, TX)
                  TSU:08-07-09
                  EOD:08-17-09
                  FLETC:Sept 10 - Dec 30

"While watching you through the scope of my rifle, all I can say is: "You can run but you WILL die tired""

Comment

• Originally posted by Jperkins1021 View Post
                    SWEET... have my interview with my BI tomorrow...
                    good luck....

our timeline looks pretty close...
                    TSU - 8/28/09
                    TO - 3/2009
                    On the job

Comment

• Im 20 years old and im worried about my quals...should I be.still waiting on that and drug test. Met with my BI twice since thursday going to meet up with him again tomorrow to look at the finished copy before he sends it in. any insight on...a). should I worry about my quals b) why havent I taken my drug test yet when it says pending on cass

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Lnation View Post
                        Does anyone know about the Drug Test process? Is it a spontaneous test....or should I call to find out the status? I got everything else taken care of except Drug and Background (I see a lot of people took their drug test around the time of their Med/Physical/Qual/Pre-employment).
                        The drug test can be anytime during the hiring process. Comprehensive health services (the people who schedule your medical exam) will call you one day to schedule an appointment to take the test. They called me on a tuesday and said i had to go in the next day or thursday.

Comment

MHC pulled me from TSU today because my med/fit tests expire a month from now. WTF is up with that. I could very well get the call within 30 days since its almost been 60 already for Miami, FL. Thats a little annoying if you ask me.

Maybe because the fitness test is changing in June so you can take the same one again. I don't know just a guess.
                          CBPO
                          Test: July 2008
                          TO: 12/26/08
                          VBT 1/21/09-passed
                          Medical - 1/21/09 - cleared 4/28
                          Fitness - 1/21/09 - passed
                          Drug test - 2/5/09- passed
                          BI - Cleared
                          TSU -4/29/09 (Buffalo)
                          BI2 - cleared 8/11

ICE Special Agent
                          Test 7/22/09 passed

Comment

• Originally posted by buenhec
                            Anyone have test results yet from late April? I tested April 28 in San Diego and would like to know if test results are comming in fairly quickly.... (turning 37 this summer...tic toc)
                            Depending on your geographical location choice and your score it's possible for you to see a TO before the end of June. Let's hope you aced the test.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlmostDone View Post
                              Hey Robeans, you mentioned that you have some days saved up when you graduate FLETC. Exactly how many days can you take off? Before you start at the port.
                              You'll get 4 hours of annual leave per payperiod, unless you've prior federal time.

Comment

Maybe the next pull for Miami is scheduled 45 days from now. It's possible they're doing you "a favor" by getting you current for the summer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14513 users online. 293 members and 14220 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X