300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LancerX View Post
    Here's a dumb question and if its already been answered than I'm sorry. I need to get something straight though.

Border Patrol Officers are the guys in the green shirts with the green and white cars who pull you over on the road and run the checkpoints inside the border, right?

Whereas CBPO inspectors are the guys in the black (dark blue?) shirts who you see at the border crossing asking you what your citizenship is and searching you car?

No dumb questions man, if people knew everything they wouldnt need a forum like this. Thats what its here for!

Comment

• Any body leaving Mar 17 for class 833?

Comment

• Thanks for the clarification guys...just completed my app for BPA this afternoon and am testing in Abilene (if i can get off from work) later this month.

Comment

• Any CBP Officers In Washington State on here please message me or email or what ever got questions

Comment

• Did anyone here have a hard time with the CBP exam? The first one i'm talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ry greve View Post
              No calulator and just the #2 pencils and a government issued ID. Only scratch paper suplied by the administrater will be used for the math portion of the test. Specific instructions should be on the letter with your test location, date, and time.

During the test you are allowed only the pencils and supplied scratch paper on the desk. Might take some water. As I said in an earlier post the test takes about 5-6 hours.

Do not sweat it. I have not known anyone to fail.

Good luck.
              I found a wrist watch with a stop watch feature to be a valuable tool. If something gave me trouble or was questionable, I was able to know how much time I had to go back and resolve it , after I was done answering eveything else.

Comment

• With a NOR score of 77 how long can i expect to wait? Should i consider re-testing?

Comment

• Here's a question..If you start at a GS5 level, when does your employment start. Does it start when you start your EOD or before you go to FLETC or after Grad?

Comment

• Originally posted by upnorthmichigan View Post
                    Has anyone got any Tenitive Offers for Washington State Recently????
                    I got a Tentative offer for all other areas Washington State in Jan, tested in Nov.
                    CBPO
                    Test-11/07, T.O. 1/08 (WA)
                    Med/Fit-completed 1/08
                    Forms/Drug/VBT-completed 2/08
                    Quals-completed 6/08
                    BI-completed 8/08
                    Referred to Schedule EOD 8/15/08

The Call-9/29/08
                    Start-10/14/08
                    FLETC-11/13/08

CBPI-911

Comment

• Originally posted by jrq16 View Post
                      Here's a question..If you start at a GS5 level, when does your employment start. Does it start when you start your EOD or before you go to FLETC or after Grad?
                      EOD = Enter On Duty

Its not something you "start", its the day you started.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrq16 View Post
                        Here's a question..If you start at a GS5 level, when does your employment start. Does it start when you start your EOD or before you go to FLETC or after Grad?
                        Your EOD is the first day you report for preacademy whether you are a GS5 or GS7.
                        Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• hey tarheel, any idea what "all other locations" in Washington consists of? I took the test on monday and this was my location selection. I am imagining its Sea-Tac and Spokane mainly.

Comment

• I am not too sure what location I listed when I originally applied to take the written test. Is there a way to check which locations I put down without having to apply again? I would like to confirm that I receive the correct consideration for the location I am willing to work.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by EWUCrimj View Post
                              hey tarheel, any idea what "all other locations" in Washington consists of? I took the test on monday and this was my location selection. I am imagining its Sea-Tac and Spokane mainly.
                              yea the locations I got in my Ten. Sel. package were, Sea-Tac, Spokane airport, Longview sea port and Port Angeles sea port.
                              CBPO
                              Test-11/07, T.O. 1/08 (WA)
                              Med/Fit-completed 1/08
                              Forms/Drug/VBT-completed 2/08
                              Quals-completed 6/08
                              BI-completed 8/08
                              Referred to Schedule EOD 8/15/08

The Call-9/29/08
                              Start-10/14/08
                              FLETC-11/13/08

CBPI-911

Comment

• So from that package do you get to choose or is it pretty much where they want to put you? I live like 10 minutes from spokane airport so that would be awesome in my situation. Any idea what the total processing time, from test to hire, for expedited locations is?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9750 users online. 363 members and 9387 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X