Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I checked CASS this morning. I got referrred to TSU. Now waiting for SFO/Oakland

    Comment


    • Ive been in TSU since 4/2/2009. My medical and fitness are going to expire on 6/18/2009.

      When should I contact MHC to inquire about scheduling a new fitness/medical?

      I do not want to be kicked out of TSU and miss a call for my location.
      ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
      Written: 5/15/08
      NOR: 5/20/08
      TO: 10/28/08
      Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
      Fitness: 2/02/09
      BI: 3/15/09
      OB: 4/24
      EOD: 7/27
      FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)


      CBPO Pennsylvania
      Written: 3/15/08
      NOR: 4/2/08
      TO: 5/22/08
      Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
      Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
      VBT: 6/30/08
      Drug Test: 7/10/08
      Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
      Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
      BI submitted: 10/10/08
      TSU: 4/2/09
      Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
      EOD:

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JDNoble81 View Post
        Ive been in TSU since 4/2/2009. My medical and fitness are going to expire on 6/18/2009.

        When should I contact MHC to inquire about scheduling a new fitness/medical?

        I do not want to be kicked out of TSU and miss a call for my location.
        All you can do is wait for them to contact you.
        Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JDNoble81 View Post
          Ive been in TSU since 4/2/2009. My medical and fitness are going to expire on 6/18/2009.

          When should I contact MHC to inquire about scheduling a new fitness/medical?

          I do not want to be kicked out of TSU and miss a call for my location.
          Mine expires in June as well, so I contacted the Medical Unit last week and they said that they would let me know when I had to retake fitness test

          The medical is good for 2 yrs, and the fitness is only good for 1.

          The turnaround for getting back into TSU is less than a week, so I've been told. Just hope that the "call" isn't supposed to happen during that time.
          Written Test: 3/08
          NOR: 4/08
          TO: 4/08
          Medical: 4/08
          Fitness: 6/08
          VBT: 6/08
          Met with investigator: 10/08
          Received NOPA: 11/08
          Won appeal: 3/09
          TSU: 4/23/09 (Michigan) pulled in May for fitness
          New fitness: 7/28/09
          Back in TSU: 8/3/09

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
            I second that Walla. Good luck!
            Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
            Got my NOR in the mail yesterday too,90 no vet (applied 7/08 reapplied 4/09). And today makes month 4 since my BI was submitted.

            So I guess the next step is just sit here and wait to get dropped from CASS. Then wait for a new TO and get picked up again. Hopefully my BI will keep on keepin' on and everything will come through at the same time(fingers crossed)
            Hopefully things will start flowing soon. I also received my NOR today. All my requirments are done. I hope to get a TOS soon and then right off to TSU. Positive thinking!!!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
              Got my NOR in the mail yesterday too,90 no vet (applied 7/08 reapplied 4/09). And today makes month 4 since my BI was submitted.

              So I guess the next step is just sit here and wait to get dropped from CASS. Then wait for a new TO and get picked up again. Hopefully my BI will keep on keepin' on and everything will come through at the same time(fingers crossed)
              Where are you looking to go? JFK

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Meph View Post
                Good to hear they're getting sent out now. I hope I passed.

                This is GREAT! I will let you guys know if I receive mine this week.
                CBPO-MIA/FL
                Written: 4/30/09
                NOR: 6/01/09 (82%)
                TO: pending

                Comment


                • Today is day 60 on TSU ....I'm just trying to stay positive...


                  TSU since 03/12/2009
                  FLorida

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by NJNJ View Post
                    Where are you looking to go? JFK
                    Yup. I was in for NY other, then reapplied for JFK.

                    Comment


                    • Fitness test

                      Here is a question that probably no one will be able to answer.

                      Since the fitness test changed does that mean that those of us who reapplied and are cleared for fitness will have to retake the new fitness test or are we still clear till ours expire?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MontgCounty33 View Post
                        Hey guys:

                        Just took my test yesterday morning. Does anyone know how the test sections are scored/weighted? I know the logical section had 27 questions, math 27 questions, and the writing section had 34. Then the two sections at the end talking about your past experiences totaling 100.

                        I'm lucky if I got half of the math section correct


                        I felt the same way on the math part when I took mines, I did pretty much the same. If you feel confident on the rest of the sections of the test you will be ok then.

                        Good Luck!
                        CBPO-MIA/FL
                        Written: 4/30/09
                        NOR: 6/01/09 (82%)
                        TO: pending

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                          Yup. I was in for NY other, then reapplied for JFK.
                          How far did you get with all your pre-requirements? Did you get sent to TSU?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                            Here is a question that probably no one will be able to answer.

                            Since the fitness test changed does that mean that those of us who reapplied and are cleared for fitness will have to retake the new fitness test or are we still clear till ours expire?
                            I'll take a guess and say that you all should be good until your old tests expire. I can't see them canceling out everybody waiting in the wings and having them all do-over new fitness exams.

                            Comment


                            • Finally. It took CASS a week to update to show that I've scheduled a report date.

                              Heh.

                              Comment


                              • someone tell me this is a bug, not that i want it to be, but seeing how my BI just met with the last of the references a week and a half ago, and i checked CASS last night on the phone and my BI/Quals/Forms were pending, this doesn't seem right.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9484 users online. 476 members and 9008 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X