300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UofU76 View Post
    There is a guy on here named FreeAgent, he got the call recently for SF/OAK, 62 days in TSU. When did you go to TSU?
    On 3/5/09

Comment

• I know some people who are not on this board who are waiting for the SFO area phone call as well.
      Patience is a virtue

Comment

• LAX/LB hasn't called anyone in awhile. 64 days and counting.
        CBPO
        Written: 08/18/08
        NOR:8/22/08 LAX/LB 90
        TO: 09/23/08
        Pre-employment Forms: Completed 10/08
        Medical: Completed 12/08
        Drug Test: Completed 11/08
        Fitness: Completed 10/08 (retest 10/05/09)
        VBT: Completed 11/08
        BI: Completed (met with BI 12/10/08)
        Qualifications: Completed 2/26/09

3/2/2009 You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed.
        3/4/2009 Referred to Schedule EOD

Comment

• Hey everyone, It is currently 12:26am Saturday Night...

Im sitting here watching Role Models, (hilarious movie btw), and decided to call the CASS status line. I had checked CASS online earlier today and my backround had still been pending. I thought to myself, it has now been almost 7 months since I met my BI and still no word.

To be honest I stopped coming onto this forum because hearing other ppl fly thru the process made me feel anxious and a bit depressed. Not to say that I am not happy for everyone! Just being honest, it was kind of bitter sweet! Im sure im not alone when it comes to this..

Anywhoo! So I call CASS tonight jsut for ****s and giggles, type in my APP ID my SSN and after it says "security" it magically said "completed"!

Wow, im overcome by emotion right now, its been sucha long wait. But I must thank this board because it kept me sane..Notably two people.

Merlin- even though we've clashed on some views in the past, lol. You really are a fountain of knowledge, every newbie on this site, use this resource if you can. Might come off as little harsh, but its probably what you NEED to hear not what you WANT to hear..

and the 2nd person. Definately has to be YODA.

You my man, are awesome. Even though you've gotten the short stick when it comes to this whole process..you go out of your way everyday to help others out. I can't thank you enough for how much help you've been to me.

I truly, honestly hope you get your BI cleared soon. Im pulling for you each and every day until it happens. And I know it will...

wow probably a sappy sounding post..but hey..im friggin ecstatic.

Comment

• Originally posted by casey3 View Post
            Nothing yet, at the end of this month I'll be going on day 90 in TSU......yeah the whole waiting process sucks. The hardest thing that I can’t get past is how high the cost of living is in the bay area. Granted, after many years being on the job and hopefully lots of overtime the "big money" will be rolling in. Anybody else have any advice or current first hand experience with living in the bay and affording a descent lifestyle.
            Thats the beauty of living in the bay area! I was born and raised here and let me tell you, I call my little shoebox home.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5hole View Post
              I start in Blaine on June 1st. So I will see you there. When do you go to FLETC?
              I'm leaving July 8. You?

Comment

• Vbt

Hi people...

This past week I took the VBT and it went so bad for me....
                I'm very disappointed about my performance in the test....
                The problem is because my english skills.... I answered very shortly (about 10-15 second answers) because my english vocabulary is very limited...
                In one of the scenarios I didn't understand what they were talking about...
                The worst part of this is that I know the test is super easy...it's just commonsense. I really feel sad about this.. but I still have some faith...
                See you people....

Comment

• Originally posted by Helo View Post
                  On top of the protein that I take post workout I also just purchased this (instead of going the creatine route).
                  Did you already buy it? If so, next time shoot me a PM or post and I can recommend something that I know works well, provided you follow a good exercise program.
                  Better to fight for something than live for nothing.

-Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by 1806 View Post
                    I'm leaving July 8. You?
                    July 1 is when FLETC starts for me so I think I am leaving a day or two before that. It is interesting to see how far apart they space the new hire orientation groups. They must be hiring quite a bit in Blaine to have new groups only a week apart from each other. See ya in a month.
                    Written: 12/9
                    NOR: 12/12 (94)
                    TO: 1/29
                    VBT: 2/26 completed
                    Medical: 4/27 completed
                    Fitness: 3/2 completed
                    Drug: 3/12 completed
                    BI: completed with interim clearance (met BI on 3/18)
                    Quals: completed on 3/19
                    The Call: 4/27
                    EOD: 6/1 Blaine, WA
                    FLETC: 7/1

Comment

• Originally posted by casey3 View Post
                      On 3/5/09
                      When did you test? Do you know what happens when you hit 90 days? What happens if medical, drug test, physical, expire while in TSU, do you get kicked back to CASS?
                      I am on day 38 for TSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by UofU76 View Post
                        When did you test? Do you know what happens when you hit 90 days? What happens if medical, drug test, physical, expire while in TSU, do you get kicked back to CASS?
                        I am on day 38 for TSU.
                        I tested in 08/08. As far as I can tell once your medical, drug test, physical, expire while in TSU, you do get kicked back to CASS and have to redo each test as they expire. I think you have one year for each test, from the date that you passed each test, before they expire.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5hole View Post
                          July 1 is when FLETC starts for me so I think I am leaving a day or two before that. It is interesting to see how far apart they space the new hire orientation groups. They must be hiring quite a bit in Blaine to have new groups only a week apart from each other. See ya in a month.
                          I actually picked Sumas. Maybe we will see each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPO_PR View Post
                            Hi people...

This past week I took the VBT and it went so bad for me....
                            I'm very disappointed about my performance in the test....
                            The problem is because my english skills.... I answered very shortly (about 10-15 second answers) because my english vocabulary is very limited...
                            In one of the scenarios I didn't understand what they were talking about...
                            The worst part of this is that I know the test is super easy...it's just commonsense. I really feel sad about this.. but I still have some faith...
                            See you people....
                            Don't feel bad,
                            by the looks of your writing skills in ENGLISH, you sir don't have a "limited" skill... Be proud that you seemingly have better grammar than some native speakers, that being said... most answers don't take that long and a few seconds should be enough to get the point across, as long as you used common sense and a customer service mindset. Those who pass are mostly the ones that left feeling unsure of what they did or its outcome.
                            Good luck to you on the rest of your process.
                            CBPO
                            Written: 08/29/2007
                            EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by AlmostDone View Post
                              2nd person. Definately has to be YODA.

You my man, are awesome. Even though you've gotten the short stick when it comes to this whole process..you go out of your way everyday to help others out. I can't thank you enough for how much help you've been to me.

I truly, honestly hope you get your BI cleared soon. Im pulling for you each and every day until it happens. And I know it will...
                              Thank you so much for the kind words and the encouragement, I somewhat still have some hope left...
                              Hope you get your call soon as well!
                              CBPO
                              Written: 08/29/2007
                              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPO_PR View Post
                                Hi people...

If you passed the written test, your english skills can't be THAT limited. You might be surprised to find out that you passed the VBT. Good luck.
                                Last edited by JDNoble81; 05-09-2009, 03:30 PM. Reason: sp
                                ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
                                Written: 5/15/08
                                NOR: 5/20/08
                                TO: 10/28/08
                                Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
                                Fitness: 2/02/09
                                BI: 3/15/09
                                OB: 4/24
                                EOD: 7/27
                                FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)

CBPO Pennsylvania
                                Written: 3/15/08
                                NOR: 4/2/08
                                TO: 5/22/08
                                Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
                                Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
                                VBT: 6/30/08
                                Drug Test: 7/10/08
                                Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
                                Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
                                BI submitted: 10/10/08
                                TSU: 4/2/09
                                Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
                                EOD:

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10160 users online. 243 members and 9917 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X