300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JMZ400 View Post
    Am I correct in thinking that the results of my test will be online before they are mailed to me? I seem to be a little lost.

ApplicationManager.gov doesn't even show the application I just tesed for (CBPO), and neither does the USA Jobs site. I'm trying to log into CASS but I don't have an Application ID.... is that the vacancy anouncement number? And of course I may not be able to log into CASS because I'm not far enough along in the system.

Anyway please help if you can!
    Patience is needed for going though this process. You will receive your NOR in 4-6 weeks. Then you wait for a Tentetive Offer. Once you receive a TO you will be able to log into CASS.
    Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by sandwichman View Post
      Do you recall what stuff they wanted copies of and whether or not any of those have to be certified or notarized copies?
      Just curiuos you signature states you took the test in Nov. and you got your results almost 2 months later?
      These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• Can someone please help me! What is the process the change of Geo/Location. I changed from Washington To Pennsylvania but in Cass I was cleared everything except my backround, does anyone know the next step?

Comment

• Originally posted by cby View Post
          Can someone please help me! What is the process the change of Geo/Location. I changed from Washington To Pennsylvania but in Cass I was cleared everything except my backround, does anyone know the next step?
          You have to wait for a new TO now from your new location.
          CBPO
          Test: July 2008
          TO: 12/26/08
          VBT 1/21/09-passed
          Medical - 1/21/09 - cleared 4/28
          Fitness - 1/21/09 - passed
          Drug test - 2/5/09- passed
          BI - Cleared
          TSU -4/29/09 (Buffalo)
          BI2 - cleared 8/11

ICE Special Agent
          Test 7/22/09 passed

Comment

• Originally posted by NYBob View Post
            Hey guys, I just got the call about 20 minutes ago for Buffalo New York... took me just under a year from my test date, so hang in there everyone else that's waiting!!!

EOD 5-26
            Glynco 6-24
            Hey congrats! I'm waiting for Buffalo too when did you enter TSU?
            CBPO
            Test: July 2008
            TO: 12/26/08
            VBT 1/21/09-passed
            Medical - 1/21/09 - cleared 4/28
            Fitness - 1/21/09 - passed
            Drug test - 2/5/09- passed
            BI - Cleared
            TSU -4/29/09 (Buffalo)
            BI2 - cleared 8/11

ICE Special Agent
            Test 7/22/09 passed

Comment

• Originally posted by cby View Post
              Can someone please help me! What is the process the change of Geo/Location. I changed from Washington To Pennsylvania but in Cass I was cleared everything except my backround, does anyone know the next step?
              If you already received your TO you need to wait for the next announcement. I just changed my geo pref under the last announcement

Comment

• CBPO
                Just wondering about reapplying process, has any current cbpo know of a person first hand that has reapplied and got to transfer to a new location. I called the hiring center and the woman i spoke to told me that once mhs finds out that you are a current cbpo you application will be terminated. just wondering what the real story is. everyone i speak to says its the way to go but once asked about who has done it nobody knows anyone that has. thanks to anyone that knows the truth .

Comment

• Well, I will send off my paperwork from the audiologist. He said I have minimal hearing loss. I showed the nurse the standards for the hearing,and I asked the nurse if I had passed and she said yes. Nobody else would tell me anything. It looked like I barely passed! So I'll wait for the next couple of weeks to see what they tell me!!!!!!!!
                  Are the new standards at the FLETC for the class that start AFTER Oct. 1st or do they affect a class that started, let's say Sept.?
                  Last edited by ZODIAC76; 05-06-2009, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• When some one receives it's TO is it some time different from what you chose in the application? I picked Miami and Fourt Laudardale but I Don't want my process to be delayed if this places are booked or slow in the mean time. I wish I would've chosen Through out Florida to make it easier. But I just have to wait now.
                    CBPO-MIA/FL
                    Written: 4/30/09
                    NOR: 6/01/09 (82%)
                    TO: pending

Comment

• How is the Eye Exam tested and what are the qualifications to pass?
                      CBPO-MIA/FL

Comment

• Originally posted by OZ-82 View Post
                        When some one receives it's TO is it some time different from what you chose in the application? I picked Miami and Fourt Laudardale but I Don't want my process to be delayed if this places are booked or slow in the mean time. I wish I would've chosen Through out Florida to make it easier. But I just have to wait now.
                        You may change your geo pref prior to receiving your TOS. If you want change once you get your NOR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
                          Just curiuos you signature states you took the test in Nov. and you got your results almost 2 months later?
                          Well.. Nov 8 is a week into the month. 4-6 weeks later would be early mid-December, however Christmas and New Years pushed things back somewhat.

I'd have to dig up the NOR envelope and letter to see the exact dates on them, but I'm pretty sure I didn't get the NOR letter until sometime in Jan or Feb of '08.
                          CBP written test Miami, FL
                          11/10/2007
                          NOR letter 01/16/2008
                          VBT 4/2/2008 (passed)
                          Forms 6/2/2009 completed
                          Med exam 4/6/2009 completed
                          9/4/2009
                          Physical exam 4/6/2009 (passed)
                          drug test 5/7/2009 (passed)
                          TO 5/12/2009 (2nd one,
                          never got first)
                          qualifications completed
                          BI interview 9/30/2009
                          BI cleared/referred to TSU 10/30/2009
                          poly: Mar 2011
                          updated e-Qip & All Forms: Sep/Oct 2011
                          BI interview II: Dec 2011/Jan 2012

Comment

• Thanks... Noted
                            CBPO-MIA/FL

Comment

• Long time lurker here. Just thought I'd share my progress with some of the applicants here since it seems a few of us are along the same timeline; and for those who had just taken the test or are waiting to take it under this new announcement are curious how fast (or slow) the process currently takes. I took the test in mid February and am happy to say the progress has moved smoothly. My Fitness cleared yesterday, waiting for my Medical to be reviewed by the Medical Review Office (and then subsequently delayed due to a LASIK procedure I had done in March), VBT in review, waiting for my Drug Screening to be scheduled, and just received word from CASS my BI is in the security office as of today. All within four weeks from receiving a TO.

To those who have a TO and have completed some steps in the process and reapplied under a new announcement to change your geo-preference: If/when you receive a new TO, does MHC send you a full packet? If so, are you required to resend all of the forms again (EQIP, Pre-Emp forms, fingerprints, etc.)? Or does MHC send you a modified TO packet with a few forms to fill out to confirm your acceptance of the new TO/geo-change? I've searched high and low and have not been able to get any clarification. Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone in the process!

Comment

• Hello I am new to the forum and just took my test last week. My Geo is INDY is there any one else trying for the mid west????

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14155 users online. 400 members and 13755 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X