Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well the patience ran out and email Training... And got a call after a week of sending the email. My background is still not clear after meeting with the Investigator in OCT 08... Seeing my Investigator in April as he was strolling the halls of La Guardia airport he tells me "Hey What are u still doing here," ? Had to Laugh at that one. Anyway the person from Training tells me that Internal affairs hasnt cleared me yet that if my investigator sent my paperwork in NOV08 I should of gotten a call saying I was missing paperwork or something. So he emailed IA for me and asked them to call me to make sure everything was ok. Finally I get someone who shows some type of feeling and understands people HATE to WAIT. Thanx guys for all the posts this shows I'm not the only one.
    CBPOJFK
    Exam 03/2008---86
    Pre-Employment Forms---08/2008 check
    Qualifications---07/2008---GS 5 check
    Medical 07/2008---08/2009 check
    Drug Test---07/2008 check
    VBT---07/2008 check
    Fitness---8/2009 check
    BI---08/13/2009 check

Referred to Schedule EOD 8/28/2009 TSU BABY!!!

Comment

• For those of you waiting in TSU for a call from San Diego...it'll be a while. Spoke to someone in TSU today and apparently there aren't any openings in any of the SD Ports at this time.
      CBPO
      Written Exam: 7/08
      GEO Pref: San Diego, CA
      NOR (96): 8/08
      VBT: 9/08
      Fitness/Medical: 10/08
      Drug Test: 11/08
      Contacted by BI: 12/08
      BI Completed: 2/08
      Referred to TSU: 3/5/09
      Got the Call (TSU) for EOD of Mar. 30th: 3/13/09
      Requested to be Deferred: 3/13/09
      EOD: 8/3/2009
      FLETC: 8/14/09 or 8/25/09

IEA
      Written Exam: 5/29/09
      GEO Pref: San Diego, CA
      NOR (96): 7/10/09

Comment

• Originally posted by bulldog777 View Post
        I've been in TSU for East TX since 12/23. I am hoping for Corpus Christi, but I know getting offered that port is a long shot. I saw on another message board that they made a few EOD calls about two weeks ago, but only offered Houston and Dallas.
        I checked the CASS by phone and it says I was referred to TSU on 5/1/2009!!!

YEAH!!!

I'm also hoping for Corpus but I guess we'll have to wait and see what all is available.

The waiting in TSU begins!!!!
        CBPO
        TESTED: 8/21 Pharr, TX
        NOR: 8/25 - 90 (NO VET)
        GEO PREFERENCE - East, TX
        CASS: 9/23
        TO: 9/23
        MEDICAL & FITNESS: 10/27
        VBT: 11/7
        BI:CLEARED
        MEDICAL:PENDING DUE TO LASIK:1/9/09
        LASIK POST-OP MAILED IN:4/12/09
        MEDICAL: CLEARED
        TSU: 5/1/09

Comment

• HELP PLEASE... anyone testing in tucson tomorrow at the holiday inn???

well my paper for the test says 9am (MOUNTAIN TIME), but this time of year, tucson(all of arizona) is on pacific time. so is the test actually at 8am or do they ALWAYS give the time in "local time"?

Comment

• Originally posted by miami1987 View Post
            HELP PLEASE... anyone testing in tucson tomorrow at the holiday inn???

well my paper for the test says 9am (MOUNTAIN TIME), but this time of year, tucson(all of arizona) is on pacific time. so is the test actually at 8am or do they ALWAYS give the time in "local time"?
            Be there at 7:30 !

Comment

• I would say the same as junito said... Doesnt hurt to be an hour and a half early if you are scheduled for 9

Comment

• roger that. thanks

Comment

• Be early, that’s OK, but get plenty of sleep too. I drove from NJ to VA for my test, stayed in hotel the day before, woke up 4 am all excited… then crashed around 1 pm… had to keep fighting to stay awake; yet during the test you want to be on top of your game!
                  CBPO Timeline
                  Geo: Virginia and D.C. Test: 12/10/08
                  NOR: 12/20/08 (86%) TO: 02/02/09
                  Forms: 02/11/09 VBT: 02/25/09
                  Medical: 03/03/09 Fitness: 03/03/09
                  Drug Test: 03/12/09 Qualifications: 03/26/09
                  BI: 04/09/09 (my B-day gift!)
                  Met with Investigator: 04/15/09 TSU: 04/10/09
                  The Call: 05/01/09 10.30am
                  EOD: 06/01/09 -- Dulles Airport
                  FLETC: 07/01/09 -- Class 957
                  Graduation: 10/14/09

Comment

• Originally posted by SD CBP View Post
                    For those of you waiting in TSU for a call from San Diego...it'll be a while. Spoke to someone in TSU today and apparently there aren't any openings in any of the SD Ports at this time.
                    I wouldn't worry too much. I've heard that San Diego has the highest turnover too.
                    "When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."

Comment

• Originally posted by sandwichman View Post
                      Do you recall what stuff they wanted copies of and whether or not any of those have to be certified or notarized copies?
                      lots of paper, lots of ink. I 've ran thru about 300 pages in this process.
                      "When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."

Comment

• Originally posted by NYBob View Post
                        Hey guys, I just got the call about 20 minutes ago for Buffalo New York... took me just under a year from my test date, so hang in there everyone else that's waiting!!!

EOD 5-26
                        Glynco 6-24
                        SWEEEET!!

Comment

• Originally posted by miami1987 View Post
                          HELP PLEASE... anyone testing in tucson tomorrow at the holiday inn???

Grab a coffee and a crossword puzzle to get the ol' melon warmed up.

Comment

• Well, I just sent in the last of my medical paperwork.

I'm gonna be waiting. I'm going back to lurking, now.

Comment

• It seems like not that many calls have been going out recently. I'm surprised since CBP just had the announcement with all the vacancies. I hope they didn't forget about all us waiting in TSU.
                              Last edited by TPA3312; 05-06-2009, 12:05 AM.
                              Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Finding score online?

Am I correct in thinking that the results of my test will be online before they are mailed to me? I seem to be a little lost.

ApplicationManager.gov doesn't even show the application I just tesed for (CBPO), and neither does the USA Jobs site. I'm trying to log into CASS but I don't have an Application ID.... is that the vacancy anouncement number? And of course I may not be able to log into CASS because I'm not far enough along in the system.

Anyway please help if you can!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14396 users online. 459 members and 13937 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X