• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks DirtStyx
    Patience is a virtue

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
      Congrats to the guys that got the call...

Anyone here is taking IEA on 6/2 in NY?
      I am.

Comment

• Taking the IEA Exam in Washington, DC
        First week in June.
        Applied early because last time they closed the announcement early

Comment

• Good to see them calling some people again.. Can I get some people currently in TSU waiting for Miami/Port everglades to sound off? I want to see TSU entry dates for my area.

I hit TSU 3/26/09 for Miami, FL - I called and spoke to a lady who said there were several people in front of me. Are any of those people here?
          Last edited by colinm112; 05-01-2009, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
            I am.
            at 11 am also? Varick Street?
            TSU - 8/28/09
            TO - 3/2009
            On the job

Comment

• So, who else is waiting for San Francisco Bay Area?
              Patience is a virtue

Comment

• Been in process for Miami since Feb 2007 so u just starting ..... Take a comfortable seat !!

Comment

Yup june 2 11am Varick st. See you there.

Comment

Did you get a TOS from JFK or when you switched your geo prefrence

Comment

• quick question for all of you IEA guys, it's basically a jailer position, correct? it involves transporting, apprehending, securing, deporting? fugitive retrieval kind of deal? also highi school GED requirements or a ba/bs. less stringent requirements (educational and experience) than Special Agent and CBP officer, correct? just would like all of your experiences and reasons for applying for IEA when CBP seems like the better choice (for those who don't mind sharing their reasons). thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by nycmike87 View Post
                        Hey guys, Just got back from my first day on. Lots of paperwork, basically the same papers your supposed to fill out. But some people "forget" them so do everyone a favor and double check your paperwork before you report, to those that have a EOD soon.

Other than that it was overall good.
                        Hey nycmike87, how many new officers where there on your 1st day of orientation? Did anyone bring there spouses that you noticed? I have my 1st day out here at SFO on the 18th,trying to get an idea of how many they usually call.

Comment

• Originally posted by 500pearl View Post
                          quick question for all of you IEA guys, it's basically a jailer position, correct? it involves transporting, apprehending, securing, deporting? fugitive retrieval kind of deal? also highi school GED requirements or a ba/bs. less stringent requirements (educational and experience) than Special Agent and CBP officer, correct? just would like all of your experiences and reasons for applying for IEA when CBP seems like the better choice (for those who don't mind sharing their reasons). thanks
                          where on the announcement does it say high school or ged requirement?

Comment

• This question is posed to anyone that has any any familiarity with the POE's in Montana.

If you could pick any port to work at in Montana which would you choose and why?

I should be put into TSU very shortly and I'm starting to prepare for which port I'm going to take, I know I won't be offered all of them, I'm just gathering as much info as possible. There is very little information online, and I was hoping for some first hand experience.
                            CBPO
                            GEO-Montana
                            TEST- 12/08
                            NOR- 1/09 (91 no vet)
                            TO-1/09
                            Med/Fit- 5/09
                            B.I. 3/09
                            VBT-3/09
                            Quals(GS-7)-3/09
                            Referred to TSU-5/22/09
                            EOD-6/22/09
                            FLETC-7/16/09-10/28/09

Comment

• Bc it's hands on LEO more pay and similar to US Marshalls work

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeAgent View Post
                                Hey nycmike87, how many new officers where there on your 1st day of orientation? Did anyone bring there spouses that you noticed? I have my 1st day out here at SFO on the 18th,trying to get an idea of how many they usually call.
                                Just curious, why would anyone bring their spouse to work?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6173 users online. 410 members and 5763 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X