• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danieldv9
    commented on 's reply
    18-1 8 months since BI interview and also waiting

• David1984
    commented on 's reply
    AdamF2882 your welcome glad I could help. Hopefully they will tell you an answer. Keep us posted.
    Last edited by David1984; 05-16-2019, 12:33 AM.

• AdamF2882
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for your help, I just emailed the lady that sent me the original email.

• David1984
    commented on 's reply
    AdamF2882 yes it should be all the way of the bottom of your email. I believe it’s one of the first emails after you apply. I believe it’s when they ask you to fill out your e-qip.

• AdamF2882
    commented on 's reply
    Case Manager??? I wasn’t assigned a case manager. Been going through the process on my own.

• raudy06
    commented on 's reply
    Wendygx you got it.

• David1984
    commented on 's reply
    AdamF2882 Yea that’s very unfortunate that you have been waiting for 7+ months. Maybe you can contact your case manager about your situation. Im sure he or she can shed some light for you. Hopefully they can get in touch with the right people so they can review your file.

• AdamF2882
    commented on 's reply
    Mine is vision as well and has taken 7+ months and counting. This is beyond ridiculous.

• David1984
    commented on 's reply
    fonzi7979 yea hopefully you hear something soon as well. Check your text and email for them.

• fonzi7979
    commented on 's reply
    Hey David1984 that’s awesome that someone from19-2 has received email about Polygraph so it looks like we are moving along. I am in 19-2 for JFK hopefully I will receive email or phone call for the poly too.

• David1984
    commented on 's reply
    AdamF2882 same thing happened to me. They requested additional test for my vision. Once I sent in the additional paperwork it took a little less than a month for my CASS to have a green check mark for my medical.

• David1984
    commented on 's reply
    SPX thanks!! And I applied for Miami

• AdamF2882
    replied
    I applied for to the December 2017 announcement for the CBP Officer. Since October 2018 I’ve been waiting to have my medical documents reviewed by a nurse. I did the initial medical exam in January 2018 and in October they wrote me stating they need more info. I sent the info and received a message saying please allow 12 weeks to complete. It’s now May 2019 and I’m still waiting. It has been 7+ months and nothing. I write to the medical unit and they reply saying the same thing every month that the process takes months to complete. I’m still sitting at 38% for almost a year now. Has anyone else had to submit the extra paperwork requested by the medical unit? If so how long did it take for you to get an all clear finally?

Leave a comment:

• SPX
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for your update and good luck David, let us know how it goes.

19-2 as well and that gives me hope. I'm currently still sitting at 50% waiting for my polygraph. Can I ask what port did you apply for?
    Last edited by SPX; 05-15-2019, 09:48 PM.

• TheChicagoKid1990
    commented on 's reply
    I took my drug test April 23rd and my BI cleared in the CASS app last Friday I’m just waiting for the call. I was cleared for both by BPA 3 weeks ago and they called me but hoping for the CBP spot if they give me the one for Chicago.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7229 users online. 327 members and 6902 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X