Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fort1978
    commented on 's reply
    Wish I was 18-10. 17-10 waiting still stuck at 63% waiting on BI to clear now hopefully wont be much longer

• Hou33guy
    commented on 's reply
    To each their own. Wait 2 to 3 yrs for that job you want. I have no problems keeping my options open. Its funny when ppl asked hows ur process is moving fast, then i say be proactive and do this ,this,and this. Then them responses comes in oh im not about to do x,y,z to move faster. Then keep your slow process going and ill get to z quicker by any means that dont have to do with lying or doing anything that will get me kicked out of the process. At the end of the day if i used 2 apps to get me through quickly then it is want it is cause no one can say u didnt have plans on choosing 1 or the other. Plans in your life change daily so can a job or a location so at the end on the day its wise to do both and make a final decision at the end
    Last edited by Hou33guy; Yesterday, 11:55 AM.

• fort1978
    commented on 's reply
    17-10 here still sitting at 63% waiting for background to clear met with BI last week hopefully wont take too long to clear. Then gotta wait for Drug screen

• fort1978
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah that is pretty funny. Mines gave me his business card and everything and said call or text him. So I did the day before he turned in my packet and he answered even asked him some questions and he answered all of them. Asked him do we need to meet again and he said no that's it.

• SpenserJ9
    replied
    Still waiting on results from drug test and the call. Hopefully it doesnt take a month. Sitting at 75% and drug is the final step

Leave a comment:

• Nousername1
    commented on 's reply
    Stuck at 63% since October 2018. 18-6 DH CBPO and BPA.

• Fubbu01
    replied
    If my EOD is August 19, when should be I expecting my on-boarding email? I’m already a federal worker so I don’t need to sign anything for incentives.

Leave a comment:

• BenGrynsztajn
    commented on 's reply
    Hal29 I'm with you on this, I wouldn't apply for a position I have no intentions of accepting.

• JimmyW777
    replied
    Who is still waiting for background to clear and sitting at 63% now? I've been contacted about additional information but it's still pending as of June 14th. I hope mines clear soon anyone in a similar situation?

Leave a comment:

• Hou33guy
    commented on 's reply
    I hate to say it but ill see u on the other side and probably before you. But good luck anyways
    Last edited by Hou33guy; Yesterday, 09:46 AM.

• Aaronag12
    replied
    Submitted my self medical certification had shoulder surgery a few months ago so my app went down from 88% to 75% anyone deal with a medical issue how long will it delay the process?

Leave a comment:

• Hal29
    commented on 's reply
    I just prefer not to take another computer base test, pft or si again. I already have a busy schedule and fight for time to spend with family. I just isnt worth it to me to go through a process knowing I'm just going to turn it down. Plus using the resource and expense when it could be used for myself or others who at waiting. Thats just me.

• Whue Yhue
    replied
    Are there any 18-10 or 19-1 applicants on here.if so where are you at in the process. im still waiting on the polygraph to be scheduled. i originally applied in July of 2018 and then again in October 2018. I took my SI and fitness test in September of 2018 and my medical in October of 2018. Heard nothing back until February of 2019 had to submit additional medical docs by April 2019. Finally sitting at 50% as of June 16th 2019. I'm just wondering where others are in the process

Leave a comment:

• applicantof2019
    commented on 's reply
    division is full of rebels

• applicantof2019
    commented on 's reply
    That's what im trying. I originally went for Regular hire, but recently put in for direct hire, med and SI scheduled based on my regular hire. so no changes yet.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11992 users online. 458 members and 11534 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X