300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nycmike87 View Post
    From test to being called it took 7 months max for me. I asked around my class and they all said a year, 2 years stuff like that. They were suprised to hear i did it in less than a year
    Hey Mike, what was your score? The guys at JFK that had to wait 1-2 years what was their score. Thanks for the info

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
      yes with a score such as yours you are lucky especially with a port like JFK, but maybe they have a lot of vacanies, but you don't need to worry anymore cause your score doesn't matter now. Getting into TSU and getting the call is what's important, btw they don't call you based on your score.
      Hi Reapplied,

I dont think I will ever get JFK with that score. I thought theres no chance, so I decided to take another exam, thinking that I would able to get a higher score, but I didn't realize I would get my score got transferred. LOL So I was like oh well, just my luck. Next thing you know, in March, I got this huge package along with the T/O. So since then, I was on process...now I'm waiting for the results VBT and BI.
      TSU - 8/28/09
      TO - 3/2009
      On the job

Comment

• Originally posted by NJNJ View Post
        Did you get a TO after you switched your geo prefrence or while you were still looking to go to JFK
        your score is an 89? did you get a nor? because i read your posts and you were asking about NOR's and you said you called MHC and they told you to be patient cause nothing is downloaded yet. How do you know your score if your info is not downloaded yet?
        These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
          Hi Reapplied,

I dont think I will ever get JFK with that score. I thought theres no chance, so I decided to take another exam, thinking that I would able to get a higher score, but I didn't realize I would get my score got transferred. LOL So I was like oh well, just my luck. Next thing you know, in March, I got this huge package along with the T/O. So since then, I was on process...now I'm waiting for the results VBT and BI.
          ok babe don't sweat it....your are no longer in score order to be called for JFK, you are on your way to TSU after your things clear...don't think negative.

Comment

• you guys gotta flip through soem pages. Im not trying to sound like a you know what. But i mean its stuff like 1 or 3 pages back. Im watching you guys repeat things that was asked not more than several posts back.

-sr20 you took the test over and recieved a lower score than your original?
            89 down to 72? I personally dont think score accounts to being picked at the port. My class doesnt really talk about scores but other people that come in and out of the breakroom have said 70's too 90's and thats just a few people who chit chat. I dont know about the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by NJNJ View Post
              Did you get a TO after you switched your geo prefrence or while you were still looking to go to JFK
              Hi NJNJ,

I got the TO approximate 2 months after I switched to WA. I was originally looking for WASHINGTON DC, I misread it. Yeah, for those who wonder why would I decided to go from one side of the country to the other, this is your answer. LOL, stupid me..
              TSU - 8/28/09
              TO - 3/2009
              On the job

Comment

• 80 days in TSU and counting......Florida (all other locations)

Comment

• Im thinking Florida is waiting for the new fiscal year.... For more funding possibly. Or for all their academy students to come back. To see how much more to hire.

Comment

you guys gotta flip through soem pages. Im not trying to sound like a you know what. But i mean its stuff like 1 or 3 pages back. Im watching you guys repeat things that was asked not more than several posts back.

89 down to 72? I personally dont think score accounts to being picked at the port. My class doesnt really talk about scores but other people that come in and out of the breakroom have said 70's too 90's and thats just a few people who chit chat. I dont know about the rest.
                    nycmike, I didnt score 89, that was NJNJ. I scored a 72.
                    TSU - 8/28/09
                    TO - 3/2009
                    On the job

Comment

• I hope and I think CBP should set standards to reflect the significance of its ports. For example, large cities that required detail and careful attention such as JFK, LA, Miami, San Fran, Seattle (talking about airports) should only accept people who score 85+ on the initial written exam. This is just my opinion, of course.

Comment

your score is an 89? did you get a nor? because i read your posts and you were asking about NOR's and you said you called MHC and they told you to be patient cause nothing is downloaded yet. How do you know your score if your info is not downloaded yet?
                        I just reapplied and used my old score from last August. I didnt apply to take the test again, just transfered my score to the new geo location.

Comment

you guys gotta flip through soem pages. Im not trying to sound like a you know what. But i mean its stuff like 1 or 3 pages back. Im watching you guys repeat things that was asked not more than several posts back.

lol i don't think he re-took the test and got a lwer score...it's two different people
                          sr20 got a 72 and a TO
                          NJNJ got an 89 and I don't know what else cause he knows his score but i think his info is not at MHC yet....????? I'm puzzled!

Comment

• Originally posted by flatrooper View Post
                            80 days in TSU and counting......Florida (all other locations)
                            Hey, I should be right behind you in the TSU line. I was reffered a week after you. This waiting sucks.
                            Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

ok babe don't sweat it....your are no longer in score order to be called for JFK, you are on your way to TSU after your things clear...don't think negative.
                              HAHAHA, you mean WA...
                              TSU - 8/28/09
                              TO - 3/2009
                              On the job

Comment

• oops haha got alot of posters. I take back what i said.

Hey 500peral- What if some people are just bad test takers lol. But can perform at full capacity then say someone who is a good test taker but a slacker?
                                So many possibilitys lol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12606 users online. 306 members and 12300 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X