Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohh don't say weed on here lol...I think a lot of people fail because of that also.
    These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• finally after 2 weeks, I can actually post replies. LOL. First, I would like to thank Merlin, Yoda, and few other people for the tips and advices, I've been reading through half of it dating back Jan 09 til today. Anyone got called for WA yet? I know theres few guys in here waiting for WA.
      TSU - 8/28/09
      TO - 3/2009
      On the job

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
        Yikes! I think they are findings more ways to filter the system out like this polygraph and the new fitness.
        That's a good thing. Especially after this: http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...deragent_N.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by Helo View Post
          That's a good thing. Especially after this: http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...deragent_N.htm
          wow thanks...that's crazy but true, when i was pre-academy they had the betrayal page and I can't believe people would be so greedy and to lose your career...wow people would do anything for money.
          These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• Sad that people would betray their country like that, but some of those people were corrupt from the get-go. Which is (what I'm sure) what they're trying to prevent.

Comment

• Got the call this morning for San Luis, AZ... EOD May 26th.... FLETC 7/1-10/14

Comment

• Originally posted by smpleone View Post
                Got the call this morning for San Luis, AZ... EOD May 26th.... FLETC 7/1-10/14
                Hey, congrats! That's great news.
                Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

hey...question for you...how did you do your BI in Sept 08 and it's completed in April 08? did you mean 09? And your VBT is "compete" ooookkk so it's complete but you don't know if you pass or failed?
                  oops, I guess I need to stop updating stugg when I am tired lol..after working all night. I fixed it.
                  Tested March 08
                  TO June 08
                  Medical COMPLETE 12/08
                  VBT complete 08 passed
                  Qualification GS-5 September 08
                  BI September 08 complete April 09

FITNESS REDO AUG 7TH FAILED
                  NOW IT IS TIME TO START ALL OVER AGAIN

Comment

• Originally posted by blk98gt View Post
                    Finally someone from Chicago. I was referred to TSU Apr. 16 and now waiting for "the call". Tested in 2007. Hoping for ORD.
                    Hopefully we both get the call soon and I see you at FLETC. I'll post on here if I hear anything.

Yeah, I tested in 07 too. BI started in 08. Finally Finished everything in 09.... what a process.

Test Score: 94
                    Qual at GS-7
                    Geo: Illinois
                    Test Score: 94
                    Quals: GS-7
                    T.O.: 8/7/2007
                    Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
                      Hey, congrats! That's great news.
                      Thank you! Leaving this weekend to go look around, maybe find some temp housing for the month.

Comment

• Does anyone know if WA is in need of people?
                        TSU - 8/28/09
                        TO - 3/2009
                        On the job

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
                          Does anyone know if WA is in need of people?

Just about every place needs people. Washington state? If you're willing to go to eastern WA you can pretty much pencil yourself in...in as much as that is possible at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by vqv123 View Post
                            cbpstyle and cbpofl were both of your backgrounds cleared already before you were asked to do a poly?
                            I was cleared before I was asked to take a poly , sent a letter frlm the aduj that stated we have made determination you have been gpund suitable and sent to TSU then found out the aduj supervisor wants me to take one and basically uncleared me till I take it.

Comment

I tried going back to see if I can find an announcement to find if they stated a polygraph is or may be required...but I didn't find anything.
                              every announcment untill this past Aprils never stated a polygraph and I tested in 07 which is y I don't understand how they can even subject someone to something that wasn't states whn I applied. Gotta be some type of legal rule somewhere but I was go and take it and go from there. I got both copies of the announcmnts

Comment

• Does anybody have any idea or insight on what academy life is like?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17005 users online. 475 members and 16530 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X