Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, just for giggles I logged into CASS and got this message instead of the TSU message: 4/27/2009 You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN???? Did I get pulled from TSU?
    Last edited by tippmann87; 04-28-2009, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tippmann87 View Post
      Anyone else feel the wait in TSU is worse than the wait to get into TSU? I feel like I had more hope when I would log into CASS everyday and pray something else turned green. Now it feels like I've lost all hope because you don't get any updates in TSU and all they tell you is that there are no funded positions available and they don't have a time frame.

indeed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Federalyhood View Post
        was this a phone call, a letter or they post it on cass?
        I found out by calling TSU for my status they were like ahhh ur bi is pending

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
          I found out by calling TSU for my status they were like ahhh ur bi is pending
          What does your CASS say?

Comment

• [QUOTE=CBPhOpeful;1788187]BillyHoyle,

DAAAMN!!! 13 months in the security office, that's a long time.QUOTE]

Yeah, had to send them proof that my fed student loan was up to date... I guess once you get a hickup in the BI, your file gets dumped at the bottom of a large stack.
            Geo: Illinois
            Test Score: 94
            Quals: GS-7
            T.O.: 8/7/2007
            Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

Ok, just for giggles I logged into CASS and got this message instead of the TSU message: 4/27/2009 You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.

means you are in line for a call when a position becomes available.
              These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
                means you are in line for a call when a position becomes available.
                I was already in TSU since 3/19/09 and if I logged into CASS it would say you have been referred to schedule EOD blah, blah. Now it says that I have met the pre-employment requirements on 4/27/09
                Last edited by tippmann87; 04-29-2009, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• I have checked cass 10 times today. WHY WON'T YOU UPDATE !

Comment

• I'm just kidding, but it would've been nice if it did updated =/

Comment

I was already in TSU since 3/19/09 and if I logged into CASS it would say you have been referred to schedule EOD blah, blah. Now it says that I have met the pre-employment requirements as of 4/27/09
                      Yeah, usally that is the message you get once all pre-employment requirements are completed and everything is checked before being sent to TSU. Either it's just an error on CASS, or something was found in your file that needed more review. Call the hiring center in the morning and see what they say.
                      Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
                        Yeah, usally that is the message you get once all pre-employment requirements are completed and everything is checked before being sent to TSU. Either it's just an error on CASS, or something was found in your file that needed more review. Call the hiring center in the morning and see what they say.
                        Ugh, my luck they'll be making calls tomorrow for Virginia and I've been removed from TSU for something stupid......

Comment

Ok, just for giggles I logged into CASS and got this message instead of the TSU message: 4/27/2009 You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.

Might be a hick-up, or a Poly might be coming your way... Most of the times it's just a hick-up from what other peoples experience here have been.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeAgent View Post
                            Might be a hick-up, or a Poly might be coming your way... Most of the times it's just a hick-up from what other peoples experience here have been.
                            When you say hick-up you mean a mistake in CASS?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyHoyle View Post
                              Kind of wrote the CBP off for dead, but I guess after 13 months in the security office, my background finally cleared. I recieved a letter today from CBP telling me I've completed all the pre-employment stuff and should be contacted directly... Hopefully soon. Im in the Illinois geo. So I'm thinking its going to be ORD. Anyone else in this region get contacted or waiting for a call?
                              Finally someone from Chicago. I was referred to TSU Apr. 16 and now waiting for "the call". Tested in 2007. Hoping for ORD.
                              You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeAgent View Post
                                Actually, I was waiting for my current federal employer to send forms to CBP and my pre-employment forms was showing as pending. MHC said they would put me in TSU while the waited for those forms. Hopefully all it means is that CBP just received those forms from my employer so they updated my pre-employment forms on CASS........

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13843 users online. 472 members and 13371 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X