Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to wait until the recent announcement applicants finish testing. Gee why does that sound familiar. Logic and common sense prevails. Guess I don't know what I'm talking about Reapplied. Guess you needed to hear it from MHC to be convinced that logic and common sense does prevail.

Comment

• Originally posted by bflogirl View Post
      I should be in TSU soon I am finally as of today all green in CASS!
      For Miami ??!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
        so you have to re-take your fitness? it has been a year already, why was there a wait? you are the 2nd person i have came across on this forum that has to take a polygraph...i guess if they find things that raises concern then a polygraph is needed. But, I didn't have to take one nor did I think they had it for this position. Apparentely they do!
        I called and spoke to a lady yesterday in MHC and was informed that a polygraph is now included in the BI process so everyone be informed. I am scheduled for next monday so I am hoping for the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by 500pearl View Post
          You have to wait until the recent announcement applicants finish testing. Gee why does that sound familiar. Logic and common sense prevails. Guess I don't know what I'm talking about Reapplied. Guess you needed to hear it from MHC to be convinced that logic and common sense does prevail.
          looky hear i'm not going to start with you because I never questioned you on when I would get a NOR..I see no reason for it! I did disagree with you on getting a TO again, but I don't know how MHC works on giving out TO's one person says yeah we go by test score only and another person says on no we look at more than just the score. So pardon me that information is not being relayed correctly. MHC will do what they want when they want, but when I get another TO i will let you know.
          These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• Originally posted by cbpofl View Post
            I called and spoke to a lady yesterday in MHC and was informed that a polygraph is now included in the BI process so everyone be informed. I am scheduled for next monday so I am hoping for the best.
            who sched you for the test? I an as Lady Reapplied stated the 1st to state having to take a Poly on here. Do you have any contact info bc tomm will be 3 wks since I found out I gotta take one. To who may concern IEA opened today till May 11th I applied just for kix test May 27th. Also apparently it states if u attended fletc you don't have to attend training again for those interested to switch may do so even if your in fletc or will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by cbpofl View Post
              Ok good info for me because I didn't know that, I just knew about the pre-employment fitness test and the changes to the fitness quals at the academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by junito9210 View Post
                Hey how long did you wait for the VBT results ?
                It was quick only took about 2 weeks. CASS was updated before I got the letter too. I thought for sure I failed the VBT but obviously did not!
                CBPO
                Test: July 2008
                TO: 12/26/08
                VBT 1/21/09-passed
                Medical - 1/21/09 - cleared 4/28
                Fitness - 1/21/09 - passed
                Drug test - 2/5/09- passed
                BI - Cleared
                TSU -4/29/09 (Buffalo)
                BI2 - cleared 8/11

ICE Special Agent
                Test 7/22/09 passed

Comment

• Originally posted by bflogirl View Post
                  It was quick only took about 2 weeks. CASS was updated before I got the letter too. I thought for sure I failed the VBT but obviously did not!
                  hey were abouts in buffalo? And what's ya geo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
                    hey were abouts in buffalo? And what's ya geo?
                    what do you mean pulled out: awaiting poly...they pulled you out until you are cleared on the poly? wow!

Comment

what do you mean pulled out: awaiting poly...they pulled you out until you are cleared on the poly? wow!
                      yeppers .... Referred to TSU then 10 days later I called tsu to find out my status and found out I got pulled and requested to take a poly. Funny thing is I reciwved a letter from my adjuc. That I was found determined suitable for employment . But O well last thing !! Here goes , I too took the med and fitness twice and test 2 + yrs ago been a long wait but it'll be worth it and INS almost done

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
                        yeppers .... Referred to TSU then 10 days later I called tsu to find out my status and found out I got pulled and requested to take a poly. Funny thing is I reciwved a letter from my adjuc. That I was found determined suitable for employment . But O well last thing !! Here goes , I too took the med and fitness twice and test 2 + yrs ago been a long wait but it'll be worth it and INS almost done
                        whoa well I have until Nov of this year until everything expires so i'm hoping for a another TO before then. but look if that's what they want then just do it, this new process will really filter people out the system because a poly is not always accurate, most of the time yes but what are they trying to prove? who knows maybe people will pass it and still do the wrong thing at their port..that's just dumb!

Comment

• Officially in TSU now!!! and gues what methos422 this is a busy month for me I have plans for every weekend for the whole month, and the kids sports are all starting lol I guess u were right.
                          Tested March 08
                          TO June 08
                          Medical COMPLETE 12/08
                          VBT complete 08 passed
                          Qualification GS-5 September 08
                          BI September 08 complete April 09

FITNESS REDO AUG 7TH FAILED
                          NOW IT IS TIME TO START ALL OVER AGAIN

Comment

whoa well I have until Nov of this year until everything expires so i'm hoping for a another TO before then. but look if that's what they want then just do it, this new process will really filter people out the system because a poly is not always accurate, most of the time yes but what are they trying to prove? who knows maybe people will pass it and still do the wrong thing at their port..that's just dumb!
                            I know . There aren't 100% true even OJ passed his.... I think it's just for interrogation proposes. Like my brother is a cbpo , he and his wife served In the marines my other brother in navy. So ive been raised in serving our country And I had an officer write me a referrance letter like , there putting there name and character on the line . Like I don't know what they think I am LOL but we will see

Comment

• Had those who passed the written test by any chance find the math portion difficult?
                              Written: 04/28/09

Comment

• Before TSU I was a Cass addict, now I'm a Forums.officer addict!...just hopping that somebody from FL says "I got the Call"...that will be fantastic!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12214 users online. 440 members and 11774 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X