Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ofc. Slater View Post
    lol did u study for that section
    Of course. I thought the questions were going to be as easy as they are in the study guide. I was wrong.
    Written: 04/28/09

Comment

• Once in TSU are you pretty much safe?...just seat and wait for "the call"...or are there any other things that I have to be aware of?

Comment

• Originally posted by jbyrjax View Post
        Thanks! I'm more excited than anything. I'm one of those strange people who enjoy tests

I'm not great at math, but I'm hoping for the best regardless. I've studied more in the past few months than I did all through high school!
        Ok ok well not to worry I wasn't good in math either but as mentioned above the other two part will make up for the math, because I probably didn't get any of the math or if I did it was a good guess...lol but still got a good score. Well good luck tomorrow and get a good nights rest and a good breakfast in the morning.
        These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
          I don't know why they would want to send another NOR but that's their process, it's and INDICATION that you are an active applicant. til then you haven't been placed back in th pool, yes I would be waiting on a TO but if you don't get a NOR first then you file has not been downloaded in the pool system as yet! I am not many people...I reapplied and will get somewhere such as back at the academy where I was, but it's been moving slower recently!
          Have you received anything yet?? Im still waiting in the same boat as you!!

Comment

• Originally posted by buenhec
            Does anyone know how much the two sections of personal info weight in terms of points? There were 2x as many personal questions as math and verbal problems.
            umm don't know it's an integrity/personality thing just try to answer honestly.

Comment

• Originally posted by NJNJ View Post
              Have you received anything yet?? Im still waiting in the same boat as you!!
              well I was informed that we won't be in the ready pool or get a NOR until they finish testing which is May 18th or so...I don't really need a NOR cause I know my score but that is an indication that my reapplication is in the system. And after that just have to wait but for me I est. maybe 3 or more months, cause that's how long it took me the first time but it might be different this time who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by buenhec
                Does anyone know how much the two sections of personal info weight in terms of points? There were 2x as many personal questions as math and verbal problems.
                They don't score that part. Thats the psych evaluation. You are either crazy or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by cbpofl View Post
                  Hello, I have been a long time reader of this forum and I have finally decided to sign up and join the conversations.I am scheduled to re-take my fitness tomorrow because the first one expired,also this past Sunday I a call to report to Miramar,FL for a polygraph test.Can anyone shed some light on this procedure since I have never done one before. I have completed all the requirements except BI-pending and Fitness-pending. I await the responses.
                  so you have to re-take your fitness? it has been a year already, why was there a wait? you are the 2nd person i have came across on this forum that has to take a polygraph...i guess if they find things that raises concern then a polygraph is needed. But, I didn't have to take one nor did I think they had it for this position. Apparentely they do!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
                    well I was informed that we won't be in the ready pool or get a NOR until they finish testing which is May 18th or so...I don't really need a NOR cause I know my score but that is an indication that my reapplication is in the system. And after that just have to wait but for me I est. maybe 3 or more months, cause that's how long it took me the first time but it might be different this time who knows.
                    Thanks for the info, who told you that we have to wait till all the scores are in. I called and was told be patient nothing has been downloaded yet.

Comment

Anyone looking to go to jfk or newark
                      I applied for Newark using my previous test score from December

Comment

• Originally posted by Walla183 View Post
                        I applied for Newark using my previous test score from December
                        Have you received anything in the mail since you rerapplied.What was your score? Mine was a 89

Comment

Thanks for the info, who told you that we have to wait till all the scores are in. I called and was told be patient nothing has been downloaded yet.
                          lol you me and walla183 are in the same sh*% i mean ship, MHC said we have to wait and they will select us by score order for a TO regarless of what we have been cleared on and in my case i have a full clearance not interim and i went to fletc for 2 weeks, and unfortuantely had to leave but waiting to get back in the pipeline...listen i know MHC just tells you what you want to hear and not what you should hear, been there done that so i left them alone. No use fighting a war you can't win especially when your faith is in their hands(people you don't know) just do as they say and be patient and in the time that you wait workout...pray...and hope we get another TO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Federalyhood View Post
                            For how long are your fitness and your medical good before they expired?
                            I think the fitness is good for 12 mths. I did the first one in May of 2008.

Comment

Have you received anything in the mail since you rerapplied.What was your score? Mine was a 89
                              no I won't until maybe ending of may the testing has to be over first which I think the last day of testing is the 18th of May well that's what MHC said. My score was an 93

Comment

• Originally posted by Federalyhood View Post
                                Once in TSU are you pretty much safe?...just seat and wait for "the call"...or are there any other things that I have to be aware of?
                                TSU is the last thing before pre-academy it's also a waiting game, But with the Gov't anything can happen some people on here have been in TSU for 174,67,60, 30 something days....I was fortunate I was reffered to TSU let's say Fri and got the call on Mon, everyone's case is different.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6981 users online. 343 members and 6638 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X