300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
    Did you select Florida thoughout, or Florida (Miami, Key West, Ect.)?

Florida thoughout.

Comment

• Well...I think it's closer to the truth that you'll need to wait until all the tests are scored, NORs are issued and people are lined up for the issuance of TO's.

Basically, you've already got your NOR...since you're using an old test score. What you don't have is a spot in line...and with good reason since the line hasn't form yet and won't form until everybody else has been tested and scored and lined up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Federalyhood View Post
        Florida thoughout.
        It may be a while. I selected Florida(thoughout) and have been waiting over 2 months now in TSU. I called TSU and they said there has not been any hiring in Florida (thoughout) since January and they didn't know when they will again. Maybe weeks, maybe months. At this rate it looks like BP will be calling me first. At least I have had plenty of time to train for PT.
        Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• how rough is the math section of the exam?

Comment

• So after lunch my CASS updated, basically stating "Requirements Met" and then at 130 I get a call from TSU about a Job Offer.... AND of course I was in a training class, when I called TSU back, they said he was gone for the evening.... Grrrrr.....

Comment

From what another member of this thread has said who is also reapplying, you will first get a NOR to be put back into the system.
              Can I get a NOR now or do I have to wait until everyone takes the test and gets their scores and then I fall in line.

Comment

• Originally posted by smpleone View Post
                So after lunch my CASS updated, basically stating "Requirements Met" and then at 130 I get a call from TSU about a Job Offer.... AND of course I was in a training class, when I called TSU back, they said he was gone for the evening.... Grrrrr.....
                Whats your selected geo location?

Comment

It may be a while. I selected Florida(thoughout) and have been waiting over 2 months now in TSU. I called TSU and they said there has not been any hiring in Florida (thoughout) since January and they didn't know when they will again. Maybe weeks, maybe months. At this rate it looks like BP will be calling me first. At least I have had plenty of time to train for PT.

Thanks for the reality check, I'm probably going to evaluate another Geo Loc. and move on with life, there is probably quite a few people in front of me.

Does anybody know wich of the south east states will be a better option as far as getting the call faster?

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                    Well...I think it's closer to the truth that you'll need to wait until all the tests are scored, NORs are issued and people are lined up for the issuance of TO's.

Basically, you've already got your NOR...since you're using an old test score. What you don't have is a spot in line...and with good reason since the line hasn't form yet and won't form until everybody else has been tested and scored and lined up.
                    So I dont have a leg up on anyone since all my requiremnets have been completed. Do I really have to wait till all the scores are posted.

Comment

• Whoa. Well this came out of left field, but I just received notification that I have been invited to Phase I testing to become a Special Agent with the FBI. I've got ONE month to prepare. I'm absolutely psyched!

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                        +1 The math part almost broke my brain and reminded my why I became an art major. I left the test thinking that I tanked on the math part but I think the Logic and writing part weigh more or else I definitely would have failed. So don't sweat it too much.
                        I hope you're right.
                        Written: 04/28/09

Comment

Whats your selected geo location?
                          I put in for AZ

Comment

• Anyone looking to go to jfk or newark

Comment

• Originally posted by NJNJ View Post
                              So I dont have a leg up on anyone since all my requiremnets have been completed. Do I really have to wait till all the scores are posted.
                              Sounds like you have to wait till testing is done to receive a NOR with everyong else selected. Then wait for a TO, then if none of your requirements are expired head to TSU. The best bet for accurate info is call the hiring center to see if they can explain the process better. Some people there are very helpful, and some will just try to get you off the phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by NJNJ View Post
                                Anyone looking to go to jfk or newark
                                I put in for JFK, test date 5/9 in Philly.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8344 users online. 264 members and 8080 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X