• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by az90640 View Post
    Does anyone know if the 1.5 mile run is 1630 or 15 flat
    16:30 until sept 30.

Comment

• A friend of mine is looking to apply. He was wondering how "recent" does the drug usage have to be in order to be disqualified? If he does get disqualified, can he try again on the next opening?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
        Hey thanks for that, your test is tomorrow, are you nervous?or just want to get it over with? which ever one good luck.
        Thanks! I'm more excited than anything. I'm one of those strange people who enjoy tests

I'm not great at math, but I'm hoping for the best regardless. I've studied more in the past few months than I did all through high school!

Comment

• I got back from taking the written test. The math portion was very very difficult.
          Written: 04/28/09

Comment

• Originally posted by C45P312 View Post
            A friend of mine is looking to apply. He was wondering how "recent" does the drug usage have to be in order to be disqualified? If he does get disqualified, can he try again on the next opening?
            Its a moot point as the announcement has already closed.

Comment

• After the written test is it true that you will receive an NOR in approximately 2 weeks?

Also, are your results of each process always sent by certified mail? or email?
              ATF 1811 SA
              Applied - 10/13/09

CBPO (GEO - Philadelphia)
              Written Test - 5/11/09
              NOR (87) - 6/10/09

ICE IEA (GEO - Philadelphia)
              Written Test - 6/1/09
              NOR (88.9) - 6/22/09

ICE 1811 SA
              Written Test - 7/28/09
              Written - Passed - 8/10/09
              NOR (80.5 ugggh)

Comment

• Originally posted by Meph View Post
                I got back from taking the written test. The math portion was very very difficult.
                +1 The math part almost broke my brain and reminded my why I became an art major. I left the test thinking that I tanked on the math part but I think the Logic and writing part weigh more or else I definitely would have failed. So don't sweat it too much.

Comment

• I doubt test results are by certified mail, probably just regular mail. Should be fortunate enough if the NOR does not get lost in regular mail! 5/9 test in Philly.

Comment

• Does anybody know for how long are we going to be waiting for training spots for Florida?...not to be a negative Nancy but after all this time, interviews,test and investigators...I'm a little impatience bro!

TSU since 3/12/2009
                    Last edited by Federalyhood; 04-28-2009, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• anybody heading to CBP academy in june

Comment

• Reapplied

Need to ask a few questions. I was offered a position last month and was to EOD 5/7 and had to decline due to the location. I reapplied on 4/6 and used my old score and submiited my new geo location. Do I need to still get a NOR before anyting else starts or do I wait for a TOS to arrive. All my requirements have all been done since January this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Federalyhood View Post
                          Does anybody know for how long are we going to be waiting for training spots for Florida...not to be a negative Nancy but after all this time, and interviews and test, and investigators...I'm a little impatience bro!

TSU since 3/12/2009
                          Did you select Florida thoughout, or Florida (Miami, Key West, Ect.)?
                          Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by NJNJ View Post
                            Need to ask a few questions. I was offered a position last month and was to EOD 5/7 and had to decline due to the location. I reapplied on 4/6 and used my old score and submiited my new geo location. Do I need to still get a NOR before anyting else starts or do I wait for a TOS to arrive. All my requirements have all been done since January this year.
                            From what another member of this thread has said who is also reapplying, you will first get a NOR to be put back into the system.
                            Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Where are you looking to go??JFK

Comment

• Headed to the academy, June 25, 2009

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11542 users online. 413 members and 11129 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X