Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone going running today? It's a beautiful day in Florida with sunny 78° weather. I would suggest everyone read tips on how to prevent shin splints. It seems to happen a lot to people in the academy and people who jog as training.
    Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
      Anyone going running today? It's a beautiful day in Florida with sunny 78° weather. I would suggest everyone read tips on how to prevent shin splints. It seems to happen a lot to people in the academy and people who jog as training.
      Good advice. We have a bunch of people who suffer from them and running everyday doesn't help.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sky
        I selected SFO!
        ok good luck on your test, you'll be ok!
        These hands need your guidance!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
          Anyone going running today? It's a beautiful day in Florida with sunny 78° weather. I would suggest everyone read tips on how to prevent shin splints. It seems to happen a lot to people in the academy and people who jog as training.
          I was about to, but I think I'm resting today. On my way to the beach

          Noticed your EOD is the same as mine. Did you get notice yet for academy start date?
          According to CASS i was referred on 2/09 but haven't heard anything yet.

          How do they usually contact people post or phone?
          CBPO (Location : MIA)

          Written: 08/08 .............................. T.O.: 08/30/08
          Pre-employment forms: 09/08....... Fitness: 10/08
          Medical: 10/08 -referred to specialist (02/15/09 cleared)
          VBT: 11/08 .................................. Drug test: 12/08
          B.I.: 01/09..................................... TSU: 02/23/09
          Fitness (retake): 10/09
          EOD: soon?? hehe

          Comment


          • Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
            Good advice. We have a bunch of people who suffer from them and running everyday doesn't help.
            just a bit to add if you do have shin splints they do wrap your leg before you run.
            These hands need your guidance!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by soda View Post
              I was about to, but I think I'm resting today. On my way to the beach

              Noticed your EOD is the same as mine. Did you get notice yet for academy start date?
              According to CASS i was referred on 2/09 but haven't heard anything yet.

              How do they usually contact people post or phone?
              No I still don't have a FLETC date. I'm still waiting in TSU for "the call". Nothing to do but train and wait by the phone.
              Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

              Comment


              • I keep freaking out from time to time, wondering if I missed the call, or if they dialed the wrong number or what not hehehehehe.

                My brother also applied and is currently waiting for the BI to start, and his medical results, everything else for him is complete. God willing he'll get through. I'd be funny if we end up at FLETC at the same time.
                CBPO (Location : MIA)

                Written: 08/08 .............................. T.O.: 08/30/08
                Pre-employment forms: 09/08....... Fitness: 10/08
                Medical: 10/08 -referred to specialist (02/15/09 cleared)
                VBT: 11/08 .................................. Drug test: 12/08
                B.I.: 01/09..................................... TSU: 02/23/09
                Fitness (retake): 10/09
                EOD: soon?? hehe

                Comment


                • Originally posted by soda View Post
                  I keep freaking out from time to time, wondering if I missed the call, or if they dialed the wrong number or what not hehehehehe.

                  My brother also applied and is currently waiting for the BI to start, and his medical results, everything else for him is complete. God willing he'll get through. I'd be funny if we end up at FLETC at the same time.
                  Hey what's your written score if you don't mind telling, also you can call MHC to make sure they have the right number on file and if they do call and miss you they will leave a message on your voicemail or answering machine.
                  These hands need your guidance!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Burrell707 View Post
                    I'm a vet from the best place on earth....Norfolk,VA. YEAH RIGHT!!! 6 years in the Navy. Got out in Sept. and came back out here. That drive from Sac will suck.....but I wish I was there man!!! Soon I hope! Good luck!
                    Hahaa, too big of a base for me! I did 2 1/2 in Jersey and 2 more years at NAS Lemoore... Hang in there man, your call will eventually come! Look out for that "UNKNOWN" number...

                    Comment


                    • I'm in TSU for not that long but I wanted to ask how does "the call" work? What kind of questions does TSU asks you and how long is the conversation? Do they call you on your cell or at home?

                      Thanks..
                      CBP Officer:
                      TO: 01/2009 (LAX/LGB)
                      EOD: 05/23/2011

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dogz777 View Post
                        I'm in TSU for not that long but I wanted to ask how does "the call" work? What kind of questions does TSU asks you and how long is the conversation? Do they call you on your cell or at home?

                        Thanks..
                        Depends i only put down my Cell. So hopefully they call your cell if you put that as primary

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by cbpomr View Post
                          Thanks. I just read through the file and try to make some sense out of it. A lot of words before it got to a point...

                          It seems as if all this agreement did was make it easier on management to make flexible hours with the resources they have...but it would seem the resources would still dictate the schedules...in turn...no real change...???

                          Anyone has input?

                          If you're looking for views of B&R from a more practical, ground-based observation, read:

                          http://forums.delphiforums.com/custo...ges?msg=8298.1

                          http://forums.delphiforums.com/custo...ges?msg=8468.1

                          http://forums.delphiforums.com/custo...ges?msg=8230.1

                          Comment


                          • Just to confirm, CBP isn't accepting applications for CBPOs currently right? I checked USAjobs and didn't see anything.
                            "Officer, you are kinda hot."

                            "And you are kinda intoxicated."

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dogz777 View Post
                              I'm in TSU for not that long but I wanted to ask how does "the call" work? What kind of questions does TSU asks you and how long is the conversation? Do they call you on your cell or at home?

                              Thanks..
                              Basically what ever number you put that's what they will call...and they would just ask you(if your location you choose was avaliable) if you would like to accept the position, and they will tell you your EOD date and class number for FLETC and graduation date and they will allow you 24 hrs to give them a decision.
                              These hands need your guidance!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sap123 View Post
                                Just to confirm, CBP isn't accepting applications for CBPOs currently right? I checked USAjobs and didn't see anything.
                                the announcement closed early, they closed on the 19th..so no they are not accepting applications.
                                These hands need your guidance!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8942 users online. 204 members and 8738 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X