Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe when I fly in from one of my vactions

Originally posted by when View Post
    It is so amusing that he is sooooo angry about not being a LEO. It just goes to show how naive and unmotivated he is. I don't think any of the applicants possibly believe that they will be gun slinging John Wayne in this Job. He didn't do his homework and now he is moaning and whinnying like a little girl.

I have never seen any one doing anything but what he described in his post in the thousands of times I have been at a port of entry. Plus, I made sure that i asked a few CBP officers what their work day was like. So I had a pretty great idea what this job was about.

The fact that Mr Jackal thought he was going to be Mr action hero saving the borders is so ridiculous. Just goes to show he didn't do the research that he should have.

Worse is that he is soooo miserable to the point of suicidal, and he remains there, even though he says every computer has usajobs.com. Why haven't he moved on to better things? I would rather quit and go volunteer my time than be such a miserable person.

Plus I think he is looking for a job to vaildate his existence. No matter where he goes there will be a reason why he is "too good to be wasting his time there"

I wish him all the best in life.

Maybe a happy marriage with a few kids would make him less salty

or take a vacation ore often. Venice in the spring does wonders for a person
    You can look at my passport LOL. Blow your smoke elsewhere. You work at an airport and stamp 94s ! And you call the locals when you need anything !

Comment

• I have worked fast food, 7-11 was too dangerous. HAHAHHA! To be honest I have a stamp but ive used it about 5 times!!! hahaha. You on the other hand you must have one of those tactical stamps. Able to process 20 I-94s in an hour.

Im sorry you work at a slow port and that management at your port hates you.
      What if quotas did exist?!

Comment

• I love this guy. Can we create and move the discussion over to a HTJ only thread?

What the hell is a Jackel anyway?
        Last edited by imlikeaninja; 04-23-2009, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• I thought we were getting Tasers next week Shot Guns

Originally posted by ExSDSO View Post
          AHHAHA!!! You make me laugh. We just got the tasers a month ago, and that I know of becuase I was there on shift....three port runners have been tased! Also we have chase vehicles that have chased vans filled with people.

If you were smart I dont think any LE agency really wants you to shoot at a moving vehicle smart guy, so yea we dont fire shotguns at moving cars HAHAHA. Tasers havent hit your port because you dont do real work or deal with real criminals. HA! Take that!
          Are here . And quals have started. I think your a lot of talk. Since you do not know what an immediate is probably cause the only PAT DOWNS you do are WHEN YOUR DOING A 160 . Now tell the truth !

Comment

• SO to all you new guys keep applying keep waiting you guys are in for some good money experience and fun. No matter where you go youll have salty officers like **** the jackal. Just let him sing you his sad song while he holds his coffee and let all the bs go through one ear and right out the other.

He needs to realize that he needs to quit, thats all; But he knows he cant work anywhere else. SO he takes it up the you know what and gets paid good money taking it. HA!

Comment

• What Port you at I want to take a few pics

I have worked fast food, 7-11 was too dangerous. HAHAHHA! To be honest I have a stamp but ive used it about 5 times!!! hahaha. You on the other hand you must have one of those tactical stamps. Able to process 20 I-94s in an hour.

Im sorry you work at a slow port and that management at your port hates you.
              of you. Stamping . And in the booth . And post them . Now get to the line LOL>

Comment

• Yea I know what an immediate pat down is old man I DO THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE TIME with branch chiefs near by.

Im glad to see that your slow poke port is coming around to more tools.

Comment

• Yes sir . Another GED working in the South

SO to all you new guys keep applying keep waiting you guys are in for some good money experience and fun. No matter where you go youll have salty officers like **** the jackal. Just let him sing you his sad song while he holds his coffee and let all the bs go through one ear and right out the other.

He needs to realize that he needs to quit, thats all; But he knows he cant work anywhere else. SO he takes it up the you know what and gets paid good money taking it. HA!
                  And one day a native born Mexican American will take his job. LOL. Your right . We recruit stamp monkeys like you. Because everyone else leaves. And yes I will be gone soon !

Comment

• You need a Chief standing there to work I thought so

Yea I know what an immediate pat down is old man I DO THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE TIME with branch chiefs near by.

Im glad to see that your slow poke port is coming around to more tools.

Comment

• Yes I know you do pat downs on your 160s

ROFLMAO> your a stamp monkey An original O .

Comment

• GED? Not me bud, I have a degree.

"And one day a native born Mexican American will take his job. LOL. Your right "

That was pretty racist.

You're mad cuz you choose to work at a slow port where you can use your stamp all day? Thats weird. Like I said at the end of the day youll be taking it up the you know what and getting paid to take it with out the KY. So why are you stil a bitter legazy lazy officer? Seriously tell us all so we can stop this guessing game? Or did you miss your period and want to vent on O.com?

No we arent micromanaged like you at the airport. HA! We actually cn hook people pat down full or immediate with out asking someone for permission.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunt the Jackel View Post
                          ROFLMAO> your a stamp monkey An original O .
                          And to think tommorrow morning you will wake up, strap on that duty belt, and go back to that crappy job you HATE soo much. Then you will hop back on this thread and humor us on how awful your day was. Us young bucks are dying to hear it....

Comment

• ^^^ HA! I know right. what a effin loser.

Comment

• A racist effin loser.....employed by the federal govt.

Comment

• so my cass updated today, this is what I seen
                                4/22/2009 You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.

ok so from what I read TSU should be next correct?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Tested March 08
                                TO June 08
                                Medical COMPLETE 12/08
                                VBT complete 08 passed
                                Qualification GS-5 September 08
                                BI September 08 complete April 09

FITNESS REDO AUG 7TH FAILED
                                NOW IT IS TIME TO START ALL OVER AGAIN

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9029 users online. 306 members and 8723 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X