300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audiOxplOde,

I wonder if anyone has received all five awards, or maybe I'm going to be the first
    haha, thanks for the answer though, I appreciate it.
    Written: 12-11-08
    Medical: 3-28-09 Pending
    B.I.: 5-21-09 pending

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPhOpeful View Post
      audiOxplOde,

I wonder if anyone has received all five awards, or maybe I'm going to be the first
      haha, thanks for the answer though, I appreciate it.
      Not trying to discourage you but winning it ALL will not be an easy feat....

Comment

• You can get a very nice and expensive flashlight for winning the firearms award. I think they are going back to the 300 course of fire...

Comment

• I'm going to the range right now

Question guys and girls, my CASS now shows:
          4/15/2009 You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.

Is there a different message when you are in TSU? How do you know you are in TSU?
          You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bizzy930 View Post
            You can get a very nice and expensive flashlight for winning the firearms award. I think they are going back to the 300 course of fire...
            The standards have changed again. It's now the FLETC standard and not CBP's to qualify.

Comment

Not trying to discourage you but winning it ALL will not be an easy feat....
              It's extremely hard. You have to get a 95% or higher on all tests for academics.

Comment

You can get a very nice and expensive flashlight for winning the firearms award. I think they are going back to the 300 course of fire...
                when is the course going to 300

Comment

• Originally posted by blk98gt View Post
                  I'm going to the range right now

Question guys and girls, my CASS now shows:
                  4/15/2009 You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.

Is there a different message when you are in TSU? How do you know you are in TSU?
                  Yeah. Once you are really in TSU it will say you have been reffered to schedule EOD. The exact text for my signature.
                  Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by az90640 View Post
                    when is the course going to 300
                    I'm sorry, this may be a stupid question. By saying the course is going 300, do you mean 300 yards? And what is it now, if it is going to be change to 300?

Comment

• I was just kidding about winning ALL, however I will be putting up quite a fight for the physical fitness and shooting! I am just anxious to get up to FLETC, just waiting on the B.I. to contact me, everything else is completed.
                      Written: 12-11-08
                      Medical: 3-28-09 Pending
                      B.I.: 5-21-09 pending

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
                        I'm sorry, this may be a stupid question. By saying the course is going 300, do you mean 300 yards? And what is it now, if it is going to be change to 300?
                        Its a course set for 300 possible points. I just went through the 150 course and qualify with a score of 148. 300 course is that much harder. Fletc standard is taking over.

Comment

• did fletc change it to 300 or they plan on changing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by az90640 View Post
                            did fletc change it to 300 or they plan on changing it.
                            It is already changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
                              Don't worry that can be taken away TSU or not TSU apparently
                              I know, but as long as I know that it is clear for now it makes me feel better. I also see no reason for it to change, I never recieved a NOPA, just a phone call for some further information. So I am just going to think positive.
                              Tested March 08
                              TO June 08
                              Medical COMPLETE 12/08
                              VBT complete 08 passed
                              Qualification GS-5 September 08
                              BI September 08 complete April 09

FITNESS REDO AUG 7TH FAILED
                              NOW IT IS TIME TO START ALL OVER AGAIN

Comment

• Originally posted by girly View Post
                                I know, but as long as I know that it is clear for now it makes me feel better. I also see no reason for it to change, I never recieved a NOPA, just a phone call for some further information. So I am just going to think positive.
                                From what I have seen on this forum it can take any where from days to weeks. It's seems to be one of those things that is the luck of the draw.
                                Last edited by TPA3312; 04-20-2009, 07:57 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2933 users online. 194 members and 2739 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X